Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Favorite TV show

User Thread
 34yrs • M
davidwilson is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Favorite TV show
Hello guys
I am davidwilson , i am new in this forum
My favorite TV serials Is

Gossip Girl
Glee
Heart of dixie
Chuck

ICarly is best TV show..

31yrs • M •
albartgarry is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Pretty Little Liars
CSI
Glee
Bones
Dora The Exploror.......

34yrs • M •
MichelPonting is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Mine favorite tv shows are:

Glee
Simpson
Fringe
Supernatural

35yrs • M •
brianwhite159 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
My favorite T.v. Show list is showing as follow :

Supernatural
Survivor
Criminal Minds
Revenge
Glee

37yrs • M
elvismartin is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I love to watch TV shows and movies for entertainment. TV shows are best to watch for that because serials are also known as a daily soap as a daily cast we will enjoy the TV shows daily
The TV shows i like most is : -
X Factor
Revenge
Bones
Dancing with the Stars
Modern Family
Grey's Anatomy
New Girl
Two and a Half Men
Criminal Minds
Breaking Bad
True Blood
Big Brother
So You Think You Can Dance

29yrs • M
wdavid696 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Hello guys
My favorite TV shows are :
Supernatural
walking Dead
And Glee

32yrs • M •
Jamesjackson is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Mine Favourite TV show are

Gossip Girl
Glee

34yrs • F
jesicabrown is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
My favorite TV shows are
Dexter
House
Alias
Heroes
American Horror Story

35yrs • M •
kavin01 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Charmed
Glee
House
Family Guy
South Park

29yrs • M
wdavid696 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Hello guys
My favorite TV show is dexter.

32yrs • F •
dinnahoag is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Dexter
Family guy
Doctor who

34yrs • F •
kimmstreep is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
True Blood
simpsons
x Men
Dexter

33yrs • M •
sweetleon7 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Me like to watch tv shows in my free time with my friends and here i want to share my all time favourite tv shows llist like ...

Firefly
Breaking Bad
Napoleon Dynamite
The Finder
The Legend of Korra
Planet Earth
The Wire

31yrs • M •
harrydevgan is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
My favourite tv show is Dexter. I like to watch mystry shows. That is very interesting, I never miss any episode of this show. Michael C. Hall is my favourite actor.

36yrs • M •
luffor123 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I watch two and half men from the bigning of this show and also my every time one of the best tv show. Now the time i watching every old episode of this show because miss to watch just because of shortage of time.

Favorite TV show
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy