Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Starting to feel bad after sex

User Thread
 37yrs • M •
Palamau is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I'm starting to feel bad after sex with my gf, like I don't want to look at her or anything afterwards. After about ten minutes it goes away but for like ten minutes I need to pretend like I'm happy and cuddle and everything. I think she's starting to think something's wrong and I usually don't lie to her so I'm wondering if she's doing something wrong or if it's me, or what?

"I like to talk and think and play and drink"
 45yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that jamie whodunnit is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
You should ask yourself if the act of love you are engaging in is really what you want. maybe you're doing it for her or because you think you are supposed to. if you are doing something you don't want to you will feel like crap afterwards.

38yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that EOTW is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
All the cuddling bullshit is for the woman to give up sex and you have to play along. Once you banged one out, the charades are over and you want to do what any real man wants to, namely, rest and take a nap.

The reality is that the real man inside of you just wants to fuck. That is your true nature. You are afraid of the beast inside of you. You are afraid because you have been made to believe that love has to go with sex. And you feel guilty that you don't feel love for your girlfriend right after sex.

Welcome to the beast within. It's raw. It's animal, it's a man's true nature.

"Nothing Happens On The Internet."
 45yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Cainchild is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Men in our society are conditioned to feel like sex is a gift from a woman to them, something they have gotten away with, something they must pay for. What you describe is likely guilt. It's because you probably out forth 99% of the effort, and pay for it every single time, whether sex happens or not.

"Fear is the emotion that prevents us from doing thing we shouldn't have thought of to begin with."
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy