Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

at the Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop-ist Convention

User Thread
 57yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that WolfLarsen is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Wolf Larsen gives a speech at the Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop-ist Convention

"Boing - boing - boing! The time has come to run and marauder and sing the Freudian marijuana bongs of Transylvania while we dance the Pa-Ting Ba-Ying Boo-Raw because Ramen noodles! The ancient rituals of Pa-Ting Ba-Ying Boo-Raw will soon be born from Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop-ism! Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop-ism is exactly the reason that we are all here today! We are all Zumba-Kadooba-Ratuba! We are all Jumikee-Keerockity-Zurickety! We are all Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop! And that's why I want to shower you all with the flood of my great excitement for this new movement called Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop-ism!

Soon everyone in the world will fall to their knees in front of this great wonderful phenomenon called Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop-ism! We are all the greatest most sweetest blasphemy that Doo-Doo has ever known! Doo-Doo is the very avalanche of pink prophylactics I'm talking about! Doo-Doo is about conquering city parks at night with our ytrFif-gbnkLif-sdptZxc-ist visions because we are all Pa-Ting Ba-Ying Boo-Raw! We are as Pa-Ting Ba-Ying Boo-Raw as the sky is green & purple & raspberry!

Soon the human race will join us in our ecstasy! Soon the bird droppings will become the very greatness that our illustrious ears could ever imagine! Because Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop-ism is the very essence of Moon landings, and as you all know Moon landings are the most erotic tarantulas that all the manikins in the storefront windows will ever know!!

So go forth my friends my colleagues my fellow Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop-ians and spread the great message of Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop-ism!
Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop!
Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop!!
Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop!!!"

And the speech ends. The audience reacts by throwing off their clothes and running out into the streets and marching & running & dancing through downtown naked as they chant & sing & scream & shout:
"Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop!
Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop!
Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop!"

Copyright 2012 by Wolf Larsen

About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy