He who cannot control his anger will be controled by his anger- the Sphinx - I R Me
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

i am confused-i love 2 men

User Thread
 56yrs • F •
babycino is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
hi...I am battling ... in a nutshell...went out with my husband for 8yrs,married for 14 yrs...met someone on fb Dec2010-fell madly in love,divorced my husband,now living with new man...
We never had children as my ex husb always said it wasnt the right time due to finances and then i got uterin cancer and had to have a hyterectomy...
My husb and I have ben through hectic times together-he has lost 2 usiness's and last year in August I had to close my boutique due to the recession...My heart broke-it was my dream...
My ex had become hardened and cynical-can u blame him-but he was not easy to live with...however he loved me deeply and always took care of me-so much so that i started feeling suffocated...
i could never fathom divorce and then i did it!but i fell in love-i was on a high...
however i miss my ex terribly and he me...there are so many memories...
i love this other man but keep thinking bout my ex...of course i hurt him horrificly and the guilt is tearing me apart too...
how do i know what to do...i do believe my ex and i would b able to work again despite wat i ha put him through-he is a very good person...i just dont know HOW to know what I want?????i am battling to shut the book on 22yrs of my life with my ex...
Keywords: love, two, men, divorce, confused

56yrs • F •
babycino is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
THANKS!YOU HAVE GOT ME THINKING....how do i go to my homepage to upload avatar?

62yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that manbible is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Who do you feel at peace, contented and as one with?

"To love oneself is to love others."
 40yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that DannyDuberstein is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Do you feel any shame in all of this? If so, what about? And how is this hindering your resolve? (Not trying to make you feel bad, but you must take ownership of hard-to-own emotion).

"Just a fleck in the immeasurable circumference?"
 56yrs • F •
hi-i dont feel any shame-only guilt but it is getting better...thgs were not 100 percent.'no matter how flat u make a pancake it always has 2 sides...'Anyway-I am tired of hanging on the cross...

40yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that DannyDuberstein is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
So, no shame. But there is guilt, which you are letting go of. What has prompted you to let go of this guilt? And will this help you to be decisive in your next move? What is your next move?

"Just a fleck in the immeasurable circumference?"
 45yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Cainchild is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
What's the payout for you? Let's go ahead and be honest about it.
This is a selfish matter and it boils down to who you can get the most out of. This may require prioritizing in your life. Who makes more? Who is more long suffering?
No one here is very likely to judge you, so I think it's more an issue of admitting what you know you want already.

"Fear is the emotion that prevents us from doing thing we shouldn't have thought of to begin with."
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy