Why do you try so damn hard to fit in when you were born to stand out? - brann22
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Universe with no rules

User Thread
 29yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that James008 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Universe with no rules
hi People.

have you ever thought that maybe there is no rules in the universe and that rules only come up if there is a reaction. i say this because all we see is the rules of the universe but the universe exist inside of nothing and therefore nothing can't have rules therefore the rules of the universe is only a illusion.(please not when i say it exist in nothing i do not mean empty space i mean the nothing around/outside the universe.)

"Life is interesting but the universe rules."
 74yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Humanbean is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
You have hit upon a very basic concept, NOTHINGNESS. We often think of nothingness as the total lack of anything. If this was true, nothing would ever exist, or maybe I should say, nothing would always exist.

It is my opinion that the concept of nothingness must be looked at as a dynamic balance. When all energies are totally balanced...there is zero contrast.

The failure of balance produces a contrast, which is in effect a spiral wave. An alternating ying/yang which when recombined yields a balance of zero contrast.

The entire universe is built of these cosmics spiral waves that travel in a closed loop.

All the laws of physics, ultimately, can be derived from understanding things in terms of waves.

36yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that ChrisD is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
It hadn't occurred to me that the balance of contrasting energies would create nothingness... although technically we must already be in nothingness but it is just delayed and intermittent.

Awesome observation!!!

Everything and nothing can happen in a perfect state of balance.

"The truth will set you on fire"
 31yrs • M •
Misconceptd is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
That is an interesting concept, my question is it that then does that mean that everything is based on a stationary principle such as this?

74yrs • M •
Misconceptd, to what are you referring to as "stationary"?

In my opinion, nothingness is a "dynamic" balance. Within this balance I could see the term, stationary being relative....that is, there is NO WAVE MOVEMENT.

But within the system of wave movement, that ee perceive as the universe, there is constant movement. WAVES MUST MOVE TO EXIST.

The FLOW of the WAVES of the universe is TIME.

Time is not a stationary principle.

45yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Cainchild is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
"All the laws of physics, ultimately, can be derived from understanding things in terms of waves."
Not so much, but it is an interesting attempt at oversimplification.
check out
understandingphysics [dot] org

"Fear is the emotion that prevents us from doing thing we shouldn't have thought of to begin with."
 74yrs • M •
I am not talking about currently accepted particle physics. I am talking about my conceptualizations of the basis of reality.

It is my theoretical opinion, sorry if I confused anyone into thinking you would find my concepts in a physics book.

I'm a "cynic" when it comes to particles.
It is my opinion that particles are an illusion..

Modern science does not explain many concepts, some examples are "how light travels", "what causes magnetism"," what is gravity", "time", "dark energy & matter", "galactic exansion" , .....etc....all can be understood based on waves.
(IMO)

74yrs • M •
For example, using whatever physics source you like...
why is the speed of light always the same relatively?

74yrs • M •
The "dual" nature of light...wave/particle...

Not really.

Wave/defined "part" of wave....

so actually ALL wave.

Universe with no rules
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy