Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Free Energy Devices

User Thread
 29yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that James008 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Free Energy Devices
Tell Us if you have discovered some weird device which provide more energy than it uses.

"Life is interesting but the universe rules."
 45yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Cainchild is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
NO device or reaction can generate more energy than it uses. Output cannot exceed input, it is the first law of thermodynamics.

"Fear is the emotion that prevents us from doing thing we shouldn't have thought of to begin with."
 29yrs • M •
yes i know that but you can create devices that tap into the zero point energy releasing more energy than what you put in.

45yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Cainchild is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I am just not going to argue this point with you. I will kindly point you to some facts (those things in science), about the topic.
While my primary school of thought and education is social science, I have been a theoretical power source enthusiast since childhood. While there are some promising field in science (you know, that thing with facts) ZPE is not as a construct or application going to yield infinite energy. Ever.

The real question in energy production of this kind is transmission and/or harvesting. See, Tidal and wind are indirect harvesting of gravity and solar for instance. Finding ways to harvest them directly might get one closer to unity.
My money is on A.M. radio though, since tons of it occur naturally in the universe.

Middle of the second page we find.
quote:

The term Over Unity or Overunity, is often used to describe devices or systems which will produce more energy than is required to run them (free energy machines). Real over unity is simply not possible. It actually makes no sense "Over Unity" is equivalent to "More than the same" which is impossible. If a device were to output more electrical power on it outputs than was supplied to its inputs, it must have another power source. In the case of the so called 'Over unity' devices this extra energy on the output is said to come from the vacuum fluctuations (a.k.a. zero point energy).

Then again, it's not like we should trust people who have spent entire careers specializing a field of study over the mythological beliefs of a few mainstream hippies.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/6283374.stm

http://www.rmcybernetics.com/science/physics/zpe.htm

Hubris is nothing more than obstacle to growth. Personally I start with assumption that I am entirely wrong, then I learn tons of stuff either way. When I start by assuming that I know everything, I end up learning nothing.

"Fear is the emotion that prevents us from doing thing we shouldn't have thought of to begin with."
 29yrs • M •
Okay for god sakes!!! i was wrong by stating that it must be a device that puts more power out then it receives, what i actually meant is that the device uses a energy source that you provide and at the other end more energy comes out due to energy absorbed from zero point energy or gravity or what the fuck ever explains it!!!!!!!!! and i know it is impossible according to physics to create energy from nothing. but i believe that there must be someway of getting energy from nothing but it doesn't matter as it has not yet been discovered.

and i disagree it is possible to extract energy from from permanent magnets it is just an issue of positioning but i can not validate it as i have not developed something to do this because i have no time and and not very much money to spend on magnets but i have directly observed such a device and i studied it from every possible explanation but could not explain it accept that it did extract energy from the magnets. do you have a email so i can email some documents to you that i got from one of my friends about this.

And that is extremely interesting thing about the plates. but i do disagree but i don't want to give my explanation because it will likely be inadequate and incorrect.

Free Energy Devices
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy