Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Male Racism and its Parallels to Male Homosexuality

User Thread
 52yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Adam Seth God is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I'm not completely finished with this thought so I thought I'd post it here and watch it be refined by "the proess"...

A guy that pays attention to other guys mostly...

One guy needs the other to be submissive at some point...

One assumes a masculine posture and the other the feminine

Often they hide their true selves from public

Antagonistic towards relationships that don't confirm their point

Philosophic bents tend to be based on factoids from the blurry to the blatent untruths...lol

Most are obsessed with their lifestyles to the exclusion of others

the list goes on and on....

racism is a newer facet of the human historic experience... one would think.. since there have been Emperors of Rome who were from Ethiopia... and so on up until the TransAtlantic Slave Trade instituted by European powers once they learned the world was round and there were new lands to be taken advantage of for their people...

With the Talmud, (im jewish remember?), falsifying the whole Hamitic Curse theory, the christian world took off on a tangent...

we went from endentured servitude, a time based servitude with pay to wholesale robbery ...

with the false premise of the old-world slave system, wherein an individual could purchase their freedom and even subsequently marry royalty... the European purchased and stole many peoples and brought them to the Americas and performed the bloodiest form of slavery known to history...

for no pay, and non repentant...

inheritors always seem offended, because they weren't there to do it... but they are here to inherit the results of that 300 years of free labor...

funny how there are so many homosexual assaults during that historic process of crossing the atlantic and afterward, on the men who were the object of that slavery.... and if anyone thinks that a successful slave system DOESN'T DEPEND ON THE SUBJUGATION OF THE MALE OF THE NATION...

You're as goofy as a disney clip... please don't respond...

this came to me as i considered the intellectual homogeny sugested by a bigot.. who thought that all intelligent people would eventually gell/end-up racist towads blacks, or whites conversely since intellegent people will agree eventually...

in otherwords, racism is an intellectual pursuit... lol...

it's in another thread called "cliqueless".... for you to view... very funny stuff...

I just don't see the difference, since a Grand Green Dragon of the Klu Klux Klan was discovered in a hotel in California, with a black man sodemizing him thouroughly a few years ago...

aparently that intellectual homogeny lead the intellectual racists to homosexuality...

THIS OF COURSE APPLYS TO THE OPPRESSOR OR CONQUEROR NOT THE OPPRESSED

Like here in Arizona, effeminate darker males always pandering to the over the top bigots who blunder through rooms and partys with their idiocy, until they run into me, a Marine with more than enough fire in my belly to consume them... ha' it's funny to see first hand, you should see them shrivel and run for friends.. like cowards intellectual and otherwise... lol... wow

The oppressed seem to assume some form of submissive behavior to avoid the violence inherent in the Male of the oppressor.... hence they become homosexuals

not so simplistic but it's a burgeoning thought... let me hear it

"\\\"The Empty Vessel Makes The Most Noise\\\" - Shakespear"
[  Edited by Adam Seth God at   ]
 52yrs • M •
The lack of cohesion is internal not extant in the writing

All that i have written is well researched, supportable through science of historians and otherwise...

Pretending that the ideas are abstract is an obvious ploy...

"Just pretend they make no sense, then you don't have to
answer the truth that is presented"

This is a ploy...

Your "cliquless" post was nearly diametrically opposed to this one... SO YOUR COMMENT COMES AS NO BIG SURPRISE...

Thank you for what appeared to be a compliment...

perhaps you could point out the

"POETIC"

parts for any who are interested...

For your clarity, the first line of the post is not the intent of the post entirely...

you skipped the meat...

of course that was purposeful...

we'll never know your real purpose... and this thread is an example of why

when confronted, the intellectual cowardice shows full force... by omission - of a response

next by some condecending opinion that still doesn't approach the facts presented...

lastly by denying that any of this is happening - yet

it's happening in public... and you cant hide it from anyone who takes a look

I'd be best served by an honest opinion about my honest opinion... even better by one supported by facts...

then again you've proved not to be into "service" to the community... only tearing down with racist diatribes and no response when confronted.

45yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Cainchild is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
racĀ·ism/ˈrāˌsizəm/
Noun: The belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, esp. so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

Gays are a race?

Read this,
http://www.adl.org/hate-patrol/racism.asp
and start following the reference materials by searching on amazon with the topics it covers. It's an oddly nice place to start learning. The very notion that racism is new, or in any way novel is just plain ignorant. It has been around since stone was the material of choice for tools.

Now demonizing men, to say that racism and violence are male issues is both offensive and ignorant. You might have been raised in a society that holds women up as unblemishable, but the facts tell an entirely different tale. As it turns out, when women have been in positions of power, they tend to act like any other human who lives without consequences, male or female.

Here are some books to go ahead and read on these topics.
The Myth of male power
Save the males
Edmund Curtis has also written alot about Irish History which provides a great deal of insight into the modern notion of race, especially compared to the same notion 400 years ago.

Once you finish that, I strongly recommend getting super familiar with Egyptian history as it pertains to race and gender. Then Nupe women warriors called Isadshi-Koseshi. Then the early African history around and before the time of Egypts rise.

I can save you the time and just tell you that racism is not just a white or male problem, nor is violence and sexual stupidity a purely masculine issue.

Almost forgot.
Male or Female racist tend to kill those of the other race that they most identify with, and seek to subjugate the other. Thus a Black panther would want to kill a white man and take his daughters off to rape, and a KKK turd would do the same with him and his daughters. The dragon getting his pooper stretched was likely a matter of taboo being exciting.
But yes, we did notice all the innuendo stating that whites are inferior and men should all die.

"Fear is the emotion that prevents us from doing thing we shouldn't have thought of to begin with."
 44yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that deadcitystreets is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
racist, homophobic and a jew?

hail mary!

next they'll be breeding cats with dogs!

haha

"therapy, or more love to give?"
 44yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that deadcitystreets is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
and as you've got the philosophy of being gay cracked, maybe you should try it!

as for being black, well we are all born into our families whether we love them or hate them - i fucking hate mine - but a black jew - is that right? i dont believe it!

45yrs • M
I am neither black nor jewish.

"Fear is the emotion that prevents us from doing thing we shouldn't have thought of to begin with."
 44yrs • M •
you must be gay then!

lol

45yrs • M
Unlike your grandfather, I have never had a penis in me.

52yrs • M •
I'm 100% Sephardic Jew.... my family came to America 45 years ago by way of England for 19 years from JAMAICA....

where there is a 300 year old Jewish Synagogue...

I appear as a black male, though....

I've been reading the posts so far and I can appreciate the jist of "deadcitystreets"....

also Cainchild...

by definition, I think Racism must also cover the intentional holding back of segments of the population targeted by the supremecy complex...

the institutionalizing of the ideas....

other than that

Decius has made a wreck of his own credibility by not being able to support his arguments...

must be taking a play from politics...'
but
here you cant just claim ignorance or PLAY DUMB.... an continue to lead.... so i'm pleased he's taken a back seat here...

My main intention was to draw a parallel between one thought process, or decision and another - that seem to produce similar results...

so the two thought patterns may be related...

homosex and racism...

perhaps any extreme that comes from human thoughts will be so burdened to bring about similar effects.... ?

I would advise the racists to avoid changing in increments as you JUSTIFY compromised principles using your perspective which by definition is closed, therefore leading to a preset destination..

Also the homosexuals may want to avoid becoming exceedingly bigoted as they attempt to be identified with the best of their community.

I come from a closed society, Judaism, hard to get in

like Italian, Russian, Polish, Jamaican... and so many others...

False senses of value have tanked our economies world wide....

what damage it does to the human equation, may be more lasting than a fluctuating dollar and free market...

hug your parent, child, pet or toy....

52yrs • M •
"Your" truths are always obvious to you. And you have become close minded. You refuse to truly debate those who truly challenge your assertions.

Making obvious that you are afraid and worried you may have to rethink your precious convictions.

You fight to protect them rather then actually weigh information and go wherever truth may lead, rather then where you have determined it should go.

Its rather shameful given circumstances and what you claim to try to do with this site.

You run and avoid, you block and you ban, you don't defeat the arguements, you simply claim righteousness and ignore all dissent, and it is disgusting.

Case and point, no direct response to direct challenges of your conviction.

I don't even need to claim a role reversal occuring because it is ACTUALLY physically self evident as opposed to your self proclaimed evidence of that which is obvious to you and the further claimed insanity of challenging your view.

hey decius this came from ironwood from another thread where you weren't using any brain power, just running away from the debate and hurling mud...

ha' ha'

i'm not the only one that thinks this of you... so hug that

About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy