Your heart understands what your head cannot yet conceive; trust your heart - cutencuddly
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Six Principles of Global Manipulation - Page 2

User Thread
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I love that you have at least as much information and understanding as you do.

I know I don't know all the dirty secrets of the world, and I believe it should be safe that you do not either, correct?

Firstly, the new world order as a concept and a title are not the same thing in all circumstances, and its origin is in great debate and dispute, the same as the.illuminati.

I don't want you getting offended by having to argue what basically comes down to semantics. Just because your dates and who you place blame on for what, which are at least partially right, to which I'm thankful, aren't entirely accurate isn't a big deal.

Yes, the facts check out on certain levels, the new world order, even in america predates the military industrial complex, nothing to freak out about.

In fact, one earlier source is indeed the carnagie led change in the education system which was indeed modeled on the prussian one. With the express intention of dumbing people down to protect their influence and power from an uprising. And this was being done in the late 1800's.

Which again is one of the reasons why I have been trying so hard to understand what you know about the Reeve committee that exposed all of this, though it was suppressed.

And since you have avoided the question and seemingly exonerated these tax exempt foundations, I was left to assume that you are not aware of their role and their agenda.

The education system was not changed just for militarization and pushing war, though that was very much an intention as they needed to create war to keep the public under control, it was also to dumb them down and keep them from learning the truth and overthrowing their immense power.

These people literally hand down ideas to be legislated by the government.

They have long since taken control of the state department and other subsequently relevant positions in all manner of influential government, corporate, economic mechanisms.

There is a list of the big names that they are but one of, but its a short list. This is the source issue that causes all the other symptoms.

They caused the education issue you are concerned about, and the military industrial complex, which has since morphed as it has always existed in different forms respective to the technologies and business/industries that existed throughout time.

Obviously there has been no shortage of attempts at a one world government, that has been the goal of every empire.

The big change came from overt conquests of force to covert ones. Once banking was established and their learning curve to get the debt system firmly established, it managed to go underground much more, again essentially legalizing corruption and hidden empires.

This is why suppressed information not readily accessible to all is so important. Just like you appear to be doing, I strive to disseminate truth.

Your fighting me on that is concerning. I hope it is just your personal fears causing your behavior and not something nefarious.

But I hold out hope as you seem fairly genuine, just self destructive due to your own cause by being belligerently arrogant, demeaning and dismissive. I'm sorry if you aren't aware or don't see how you actually act, but please don't shoot the messenger.

The diagnosis of your behavior is so far universal.

But hopefully you realize that we don't want you to fail, we wouldn't keep talking to you if so. And it is also evidenced that we like TRYING to talk to you, because we were drawn to bother and some of us even continue the struggle succeeding, hopefully someday.

But regardless of your desire for anything else but, your behavior has to be addressed.

Again, if you wish to participate here, and I hope you do, you will have to treat people as equals and respect criticism and directly answer direct questions.

Your allowed to have all the attitude you like, but if you are completely blocking two way mutual exchanges and arrogantly denying it, you will not survive.

I know how I act, and I take full responsibility for my flamboyant ways, boring people bore me lol.

But I answer questions, I accept criticism and even debate it offering reasoning for my actions.

Your time of denial and insulting our intelligence and perceptive insight and unanimous concern over your behavior, by parties not known to agree much anymore mind you, will not last and such behavior simply will not go unchallenged or undefeated.

Its up to you and you alone if you want to keep playing your games, but I assure you, you will not win.

Again, I for one would love to have you around, but you wont find punching bags or followers here, maybe some for awhile, but others will defend the weak minded and weak willed.

So, you don't have to play nice, but you will be forced to play fair or be destroyed.

I hope you enjoy your stay, though I fear it will be short, you are not the first nor will you be the last, se la vi.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
Six Principles of Global Manipulation - Page 2
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy