Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Can u have "Nothing"?

User Thread
 30yrs • M •
CherriZ is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Can u have "Nothing"?
If nothing is something that doesn't exist, is nothing something meaming you can have nothing because you cant technically have nothing because it doesnt exist meaning you can have nothing because it is something?

34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that CrypticTruth is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
To be perfect is to have nothing because nothingness is perfection.

""Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth" -oscar wilde"
 33yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that zachf is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
"If nothing is something that doesn't exist"

See your question is answered within the first line of your question. Now can I have nothing? Yes, I can, because nothing exists as a value of zero and a feeling of void for me so that something is defined. For you Mr. CherriZ? You don't believe nothing exists, (therefore lacking all qualities of being something) so that just leaves us talking about about the hypocrisy that was your question. However, I will concede to your ability to understand something that does not exist or have any physical basis (to you that is), if you would like to get rich you could always write about all the great things nothing has done and sell it and entitle it "nothing" or if you would like to stay traditional "god".

"Whether we wake or we sleep, Whether we carol or weep, The Sun with his Planets in chime, Marketh the going of Time. -Edward Fitzgerald"
Can u have "Nothing"?
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy