Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Continuous story 2

User Thread
 25yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that desmo is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Continuous story 2
This is just like Hedgehog's, just with a different scenario.

"Oh man, this is not good", Tim said.
Tim has recently been having bad luck. Right now, he has made enemies at school that want to beat him up. His girlfriend has broken up with him also.

"Come on, let's be friends. (relates to pic)"
[  Edited by unknown1 at   ]
 35yrs • F
A CTL of 1 means that vigil is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Tim watched as the bullies sauntered off along the sidewalk, wondering how on earth he had gotten himself into all of this mess. "at least it's hometime" he thought, relieved. It had been a horrible day. He started walking home.

After about 10 minutes, Tim reached his usual pitstop that he always made on his way home. He entered the store and sighed as the nice cool air swept over his face.

25yrs • M •
"Im starving", Tim thought. "I'll just grab a soda and some chips". As he walked out 5 minutes later, he saw the bullies casually strolling towards him. "What are they doing here?", Tim muttered to himself. "Thought they left already". He started running off when the bullies shouted, "Hey, you!".

35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Hedgehog is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
For some reason that Tim couldn't possibly understand, he decided not to run this time.
"This time," Tim thought, " I won't run."
Half petrified, half insane, Tim waited as the bullies caught up to him. They were the same four guys that always bothered him, and they probably wanted his money and snack. "Why am I just standing here?" Tim asked himself as continued to think of all the bad things that were going to happen in the next five minutes.
"You gonna eat that?" The bully leader, who's name was Snake, according to himself, pointed at Tim's chips.
"....Yeess..." squeaked Tim.
"Well I'm hungry and I want your chips." barked Snake, and he snatched the chips out of Tim's hand.
Tim was appalled by this action and his anger mustered a teeny weeny bit of courage.
"Those are mine . I paid for them and I want them back." said Tim bravely, or rather pathetically.
"Here," replied Snake, "I'll give you your chips if you kissed the dirt under my shoe."
"No, just give me my chips."

Tim didn't really understand what happened next. He could only remember a horrible pain on the side of his face and a very strong feeling of defeat. He knew he had to have been there for a few minutes at least, because when he woke up, all the guys were gone. As Tim collected his pride and tried to stand up, an old black gentalman in a long coat walked up to him.
"Boy, you gotta learn to fight before you challenge a mean group of guys like that." said the gentleman. " I reckon I could offer you a little help with that if you do somethin for me first."

25yrs • M •
Slowly, Tim got up.
"What could you do for me?", He said.

Continuous story 2
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy