Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Isaiah VS Darwin. Which one is a proven liar?

User Thread
 55yrs • M •
Polycarp is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
"The Old Testament is a false history of the world. It should not be trusted" - Charles Darwin

The man Jesus quoted on hell is 12 for 12
http://www.isaiah666.com

""He who does not believe in the Son of God is condemned already" - John 3:18"
 37yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that mutnuaq is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Darwin proved that evolution is a solid fact. Things do in deed evolve on planet earth so are you saying the other is a liar?

"334jui8"
 64yrs • F •
cosmi is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
There is no rule which states that a theory or facts is exclusive. In other words, that it must be either this or that but not both. Genesis and Charles Darwin are both right. And in certain assumptions-both wrong. They both exclude and refuse to entertain certain data.

""We can't change what we don't acknowledge." Dr. Phil"
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that her is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
It depends on what you consider a lie to be.

"I have nothing to be proud of today but hopefully tomorrow I will."
 52yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Adam Seth God is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
where as a truth stands on its own a lie dissassembles upon inquiry

"\\\"The Empty Vessel Makes The Most Noise\\\" - Shakespear"
 74yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Humanbean is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Religious texts are not meant to be taken verbatim. They contain hidden meaning. Therein lies the mistake....the hidden meanings contain truths much the same as fairy tales have useful morals. The lie is verbatin "gospel" is truth.

43yrs • F •
xoxwillowxox33 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Well, I dunno...I believe both kinda. The old testament is a history of mans existance but it was written down thousands of years after being passed on from generation to generation by word of mouth alone (chinese whispers lol)...there is truth in it but not everything litteral is truth. For instance Genesis states God made the earth in 6 days..now I don't believe that is literal, maybe in 6 stages or eons
And on the other hand Darwin, well it's almost impossible not to believe him isn't it.
I think science and religion go hand in hand, it's just so sad that we can't all agree to disagree

About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy