Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Just Want Some Questions Answered

User Thread
 33yrs • M •
mythoughts21 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Ive always wondered about the existence of life and try to expand my knowledge with every possible moment I can and just had some ideas I wanted to get answered or put out. Im not that educated but this is what Ive picked up or believe.

My personal thoughts on death FOR NOW are that what ever a person believes when they die is what happens like an ever lasting dream of life continueing or dying. If your brain believes in a god that you will see in the end and be reunited then thats what will happen, If you believe in reincarnation then that happens and so on. Thats just a thought of come up with over time on death.

The main thing I have always questioned is the existence of life and how it came to be like im sure millions other do.

Ive heard that some believe that Earth was formed from gases that eventually become more and more well then how did the gases come to be? Wouldnt there still have to be a creator for that?

How is nothing created? Is nothing just nothing or did god create nothing or is there no such thing as nothing... Hah that probably sounds confusing and stupid, but how my brain works.

Have Cavemen been proven to of lived? If so then were Adam and Eve cavemen, if thats true did they live with dinosaurs?

If reincarnation is true then why are we remembering just this point at this time of a life? Why does it feel as if this life is significant, are we in an endless cycle of reperforming the same cycle whats the point?

These are some ideas or questions I wanted answered Im nonbiased in anyway and would love any input at all. Excuse my horrible grammer mispellings and stuff of that nature just writing in emotion here.

33yrs • M •
mythoughts21 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
any thoughts?

35yrs • F
A CTL of 1 means that vigil is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Mythoughts,

There are some threads that already deal with some of the questions you have posted, perhaps that is one reason why you aren't getting any input to your thread here. Using the search engine will probably help you find those topics. If you find them, you might find some pretty dense speculation about these questions.

Anyway, one question I will try to help you out with:

Have Cavemen been proven to of lived? If so then were Adam and Eve cavemen, if thats true did they live with dinosaurs?

Cavemen aka Neandertals have been proven to have existed, as opening any textbook on archaeology will always tell you. However, if you were wondering about Adam and Eve being Neandertals, then I would say that no, Adam and Eve were not as such, since Neandertals aren't actually anatomically modern humans, which are what Adam and Eve are supposed to be. The biblical Adam and Eve fit in with intelligent design while Neandertals are part of the evolutionary theory.

I've not come across any scientifically documented evidence that dinosaurs ever existed with Neandertals. Not unless you are counting animals that have lived since prehistoric times such as crocodiles.

About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy