Every great advance in natural knowledge has involved the absolute rejection of authority. - Chilltime55
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Can anyone help me write a love song?

User Thread
 33yrs • M •
seany123 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Hey i could really do with some help, ive spent about a month trying to write a love song for this girl i like who has sadly moved miles away. I would love to write her something just to let her know i still think about her, if anyone could help i would be so grateful as i have been struggling to create anything.
- Thanks
Sean

"hm.."
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that CrypticTruth is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
If you truly love her and miss her don't use our words... The only words that will matter, will come from you.

""Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth" -oscar wilde"
 33yrs • M •
seany123 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
that makes sense but i just wish i could create something for her. I mean every girl would like to have a love song written for them

"hm.."
 33yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that zachf is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Every girl would also like honesty in a relationship, so someone else writing down emotions to tell her how you feel. Wouldn't that be lying?

Like cryptic said just write how you feel.

"Whether we wake or we sleep, Whether we carol or weep, The Sun with his Planets in chime, Marketh the going of Time. -Edward Fitzgerald"
 34yrs • M •
well put zach, seany may be it would help to brainstorm. write down the first thing that comes to mind, write down how she makes you feel, write down why you miss her. Maybe during that process you will come up with something. just remember make it the truth and make it from the heart.

""Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth" -oscar wilde"
 31yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that ParallelShabba is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i wrote one once, but honestly using other peoples songs or poems doesn't work you have to use your heart for it and write what you truly feel about her, doesnt have to ryhme if your not good with that it just has to flow nicely and fit together good luck

"If you try to fix violence with violence you do nothing but create violence"
 33yrs • M •
Thanks guys i will try and write something, poetry isnt my strong point but i will give it a shot

"hm.."
 34yrs • M •
seany123 when you get something written post it. then we all can tell you what we like and dis like kind of a peer edit.

35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that fireangel is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
another thing you can do is use the brainstorm idea and write down everything you want to be in your song. Make a list of emotions and maybe some past events that have meant something to the two of you and then post that, and ask if someone will write you a song based on those things.

Not saying it would definitely work, but it seems like it might. The worst that could happen is you end up not liking the song, right?

33yrs • M •
Thanks guys im going to go brainstorm and hopefully i will come up with something, if not thanks for the help and i will just tell her how i feel.

"hm.."
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy