Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Petro dollar and Iran war - Page 2

User Thread
 76yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that kathaksung is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Oil 15. Maintain the crisis until Iran war coming (1/15/08)

US economy takes a lot of advantage from Petro dollar. So when Iran abandons dollar as oil trading currency, it hurts dollar foundation significantly. To save the green back, the war on Iran is inevitable. The latest attempt to war on Iran was failed in August 2008. Next month, a financial crisis is created to save the dollar. The financial crisis push people to change the investment into cash - the dollar, and drives the dollar into a balloon - US bond. The Inside Group will keep that balloon until the Iran war break out.

I said so is out of a decision made by the President elect - Obama. He decides to let Bush's Defense Secretary - Robert Gates to stay in chair for one more year. It means the Inside group still wants to finish Iran war within a year. They keep that dollar balloon from popping until the war comes.

Robert Gates is a well selected neo-con follower, no other than Rumsfeld, Bush and Ashcroft. He has been chosen to command the Iran war of 2008 August which was failed to activate. No one is more familiar with that war project then him. No one will work better than him with that military official group inside Pentagon which developed the Iran war project. If Bush can't stay in President seat, Gates is the right person to stay for the war.

Barak Obama won the president election by his slogan "change". One important reason he won the campaign is because he said he opposes Iraq war. But when it touches the interest of the Inside Group, he has to obey. Pentagon is an area needs an utter "change", Obama reacts with "un change". He says he opposes Iraq war, because the bird is in hand already. It doesn't cost anything to do a lip service. But when his master gave an order, he will hug another war.

Politicians are picked up from the followers of the Inside Group. High ranking politicians have been all screened tier upon tier. They are all the same even though they sticking a different sign of donkey or elephant on their clothes. When people are tired of a white wolf, they gave you a black one. But on the core it's the same. Wolf won't change its habit to eat lamb.

There is a Chinese fable: Three for breakfast and four for super. It says a monkey keeper gave his monkey four nuts in breakfast and three for supper. Monkey felt hungry and protested. The keeper thought for a while than pretended compromise. He said, "OK, you win, I will give you three nuts in morning and four in the evening." Monkey thought it won because the keeper changed three into four for supper. So when Obama gives you four nuts for supper but three in the morning, do you think there is a change?

76yrs • M •
585. A super 911 to justify Iran war (1/30/09)

To justify the Iraq war, the Inside Group activated a false flag terror attack in US: that's 911. To justify the coming Iran war, another false flag terror attack is inevitable. That terror attack, likely will be a nuclear bombing. The shock and awe would shake Americans' brain and push them to support another war just like what 911 had done to Americans. From 2007 to 2008, there were at least three attempts to start the Iran war.

I predicted the attempt of false terror attack in advance on all three. Now you people realize why the Feds close AOL homepage service, shut down MSN community groups and blocked me to post for months.

1. The most evident one: On 8/30/2007, a B-52 carried 6 missiles loaded with nuclear heads flied over US continent. I predict the date two days ago.

499. July plot (2) (7/28/07)
With my own observation, I have concluded that in July, Feds would frame a drug case, made a false flag "terror attack" to distract, and with which US would activate Iran war.

505. Assassination, murder and terror attack (8/28/07)

The rest of the August plot started from 8/20 to September. The action date is between 8/31 to 9/3 when Feds closed the Bay Bridge. (see #503) At that time there will be massive terror attack in US and in Europe. I think that's why Karl Rove resigned in advance. His last date in office will be 8/30. So he will leave before the "Super 911". To get rid of any responsibility of involvement in false flag terror attack.

2. Three months later, there was another attempt to attack secret nuclear facility by the impact of hijacked plane(s). The action date: around 11/25/07 the Thanks giving day. I predict it one week ago.

Re: 521. An air express lane for Iran war (11/18/07)

"the Pentagon will open unused military airspace from Florida to Maine to create "a Thanksgiving express lane" for commercial airliners"

My interpretation: "(in 911 case) All four planes left their original airway. Now if there is another 911 alike hijack, what will the crew of the planes do? They will do whatever they can do because they know otherwise it will be death. That may change the result of the original plot planned by the perpetrator. How to comfort the crew member when the plane is led to a different route? The best way is to convince them they are directed to a "Thanksgiving (or Christmas) express way." So there will be little time for crew member to re-act when the last moment comes. (At that time the plane is taken over by the auto-pilot system.)

3. 8/8/2008. Marked with (1) Olympic opening ceremony. (2) Russian invaded Georgia. (3) A massive armada headed to Iran. I speculated the date one month ago.

Re: "556. Petro-dollar, the cause of Iran war (7/4/08)

Another time factor for Iran war is the Olympic Game in August. China has interest in Iran. He is an oil customer of Iran. Olympic Game could be an extortion chip for China's support in Iran war."

Now I say the next attempt to war on Iran is planed to activate within a year. It based on the fact that Obama let Secretary of Defense, Robert Gates, to stay in chair for one more year. That the Inside group to prolong the financial tsunami by "orderly bankruptcy".

76yrs • M •
587. A nuclear bombing to justify Iran war (2/10/09)

For the false flag nuclear terror attack planed on 8/30/2007, there was a big pre-psychological propaganda. Here are some. It indicates that the heads of this country determined to nuke US citizens to justify an Iran war as early as May 2007.

Quote, "Pres. Prepares for Possible D.C. Nuke
14-May-2007
On May 10, President Bush issued a national security directive ordering all agencies to prepare for a surprise attack on the Federal government.

http://www.unknowncountry.com/news/?id=6203

FBI's Mueller: Bin Laden Wants to Strike U.S. Cities With Nuclear Weapons
Ronald Kessler
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Osama bin Laden and his terrorist group desperately want to obtain nuclear devices and explode them in American cities, especially New York and Washington, D.C., FBI Director Robert S. Mueller III tells NewsMax.

http://www.newsmax.com/popunders/mainpop_internal.htm

Al-Qaida Plans Nuclear
Attacks on 7 U.S. Cities
NewsMax Wires

Williams maintains that al-Qaida is not content on blowing up one nuclear device or even simply a "dirty" nuke - but wants to explode real nuclear devices in seven U.S. cities simultaneously
http://w3.newsmax.com/a/dayofislam/?PROMO_CODE=34BE-1";

From the news, we learned that:

1. The coming false flag attack would be a nuclear attack which would cause a big loss of lives. The shock and awe would big enough to justify another war when Bush became so notorious for the Iraq war.

2. The false flag would still be Bin Laden and Al Qaida.

3. The inside group targeted at 7 US cities. New York and Washington D.C. were among them.

The 8/30/2007 incident that a B-52 flew US continental with six missiles armed with nuclear head was a soured action. Six nuclear missiles not seven as original planed is because each wing of the B-52 can only install six missiles. The missiles in other wing, un armed, were gone through a security inspection to justify it passed routine safety check.

Washington D.C. was chosen to justify it was a "real terror attack". See, now the dead are not only ordinary people. So many high ranking politicians died too. (That's sad story for those obedient followers. They are sacrifice when the Inside group think it's a necessity. ) Of course, the core member of the plot would have happened been in somewhere else. Just like Bush was in a Florida school and Cheney was in a military base on 911. The following vacuum of disappeared law makers could justify a martial law carried out by the Feds.

New York was chosen because a lot of residents in that city, especially policemen and firemen, with their own experience, knew 911 was a false flag attack. It is a good chance to wipe out a large quantity of witnesses.

8/30/2007 B-52 incident was a big case. It alarms a lot of people. The same tactic obviously can't be used again. But to activate another war, a big justification is needed. Nothing is better than a WMD. Then where can the Feds find the source of the nuclear weapon? Pakistan.

76yrs • M •
589. Regime change to control nuclear bomb of Pakistan (2/22/09)

Pakistan was Bush's ally in his eight years "war on terror". The military dictator, Musharraf, collaborated with US when he was the president of the Pakistan. Its intelligence, ISI, even helped the inside group in 911.

The head of Pakistan's ISI, General Mahmud Ahmed, had ordered to wire $100,000 to the leader of 911 attack, Mohammed Atta through the hand of Omar Sheikh. This has been confirmed by the director of the FBI's financial crimes unit, Dennis Lormel.

Quote, " Musharraf names 9/11 suspect as possible British asset
Fails to mention links to 9/11, ISI, CIA
By Devlin Buckley
© Copyright 2006,

http://fromthewilderness.com/members/102506_possible_names.php

Co-operation is convenient. It's easy to deny. To take the responsibility for a nuclear attack is quite different. It will be carved deep in history. Will Japanese forget Hiroshima? Musharraf's group was not that stupid. Obviously they wouldn't play that role.

When a follower became disobedient, what US would do? Replaces him with a puppet of its own. Then we saw on September 10, 2007, a deported opposition politician, Nawaz Sharif landed in Islamabad. But he was sent back to Saudi Arabia immediately. The resistance of Pakistan regime was fierce. Anyhow, the plot went on. Next month, another US asset - Benazir Bhutto - was sent to Pakistan. She was warned by a bombing to her car convoy on Oct.18 and finally was assassinated two months later when she likely would have won the president election of Pakistan. Here is a news:

Quote, "Bhutto's death a blow to US
By BobinWright and Glenn Kessler 12/28/07
Washington Post

Washington - For Benazir Bhutto, the decision to return to Pakistan was sealed during a telephone call from Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice just a week before Bhutto flew home in October."

How efficient it was. A big decision made just by a phone call. Be noticed the date of their return: Sharif flew back on 9/10. (Buhtto returned one month later.) It was only ten days from 8/30/07 - the day when a B-52 flew US continent with six nuclear missiles. And that nuclear terror attack plot went soured.

The effort of a regime change was going on covertly. Mosharraf stepped down one year later.

Quote, "US backed Musharraf resigns in Pakistan
By Jane Pertez 8/19/08
New York Times

Islamabad, Pakistan - Facing imminent impeachment charges, President Pervez Musharraf announced his resignation on Monday, after months of belated recognition by US officials that he had become a waning asset in the campaign against terrorism."

You may also have noticed the resignation date. It was too just ten days after 8/8/08 - a day marked with Olympic opening ceremony in China, Russia invaded Georgia and a massive armada of US, Britain and France headed for Iran. The day I said plotted for Iran war but went soured.

The timing accordance is not a coincidence. It indicates that the attempt for Iran war is urgent. When the main project went soured, a spare one immediately activated. That a false flag nuclear attack will be used to justify the war. The nuclear bomb this time will come from Pakistan.

76yrs • M •
591. Driving Iran into a nuclear weapon trap (3/5/09)

Pakistan now goes the direction the US wants it to go. On 2/6, there was the news:

Disgraced Pakistan nuke scientist freed by court http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090206/ap_on_re_as/as_pakistan_nuclear_scie
ntist

A secret pact granted freedom to Pakistan nuclear scientist, Abdul Qadeer Khan, who lived under house arrest for allegedly leaking atomic weapons secrets to Iran, North Korea and Libya. It is obviously releasing a bait for Iran. Now the freed nuclear scientist is able to go on with his proliferation mission if there is a buyer. Iran is a potential customer.

Does Iran want to own nuclear weapon? Yes, it does. Does Iran know the danger it faces if it develops atomic bomb? Yes, it does, too. Iran knows it may risk a possible military invasion from US. Then how did Iran solve this problem? To develop the program in Syria, I think. It was a smart strategy. But US won't let it go. So we see the story that Israel bombed a site in Syria in a raid on 9/6/2007. Both countries gave little information about the incident. Syria even denies it, leaves it a mystery. Seven months later, there was a later report:

Quote, "U.S. displays images used to justify Israeli attack on Syria
See as evidence of N.Korea collaboration on reactor
By David E. Sanger New York Times

Washington - The Bush administration released detailed photographic images Thursday to support its assertion that the building in Syria that Israel destroyed in an air-strike last year was a nuclear reactor built with years of help from North Korea."

I believe the nuclear reactor was built for developing nuclear weapon. Iran joined the project because it did not want to take the responsibility of developing nuclear weapon in its land. I had read a news said that after the bombing Iran had sent inspectors to check the ruin site. What surprised me was that North Korea was part of the Trojan Horse plot to frame Iran.

76yrs • M •
593. Payment to North Korea (3/15/09)

Similar to the bombing of a Syrian nuclear site on Sept. 6, 2007, Israel also destroyed a nuclear reactor of Iraq in 1981. One thing is very clear: the raids all achieved by "one shot did all." It couldn't be done by regular bomb. It must be done by an accurate guided missile.
I remember the news in 1981 said when Israel attacked the Osirak nuclear reactor in Iraq, nobody was inside the site except a French technician. (The Osirak nuclear reactor was built by a French company) I think that technician was the one who activated a signal generator without aware of that a missile was running toward him by tracking the signal. Such kind of practice is common in the intelligence world. A typical one was 7/7/05 London bombing. When four sacrifice (government informants) went boarding the underground train with smile, they did what their master told them to do. They never knew their mission was to be a "suicide bomber".

Bombing nuclear site of Syria in 2007 needed accurate inside information too. How do I know North Korea played a role of Trojan Horse? From a news that the President of South Korea made a sudden visit to North Korea and had a summit there. The visit started from 10/2/07, 25 days from the incident "bombing Syria". Obviously it was a payment trip.

Of course the media used to mislead public with big lumps of story such like "Surprising steps at Koreas summit", "North Korea's leader shows little emotion at summit"..... The real meaning was vague in news: Quote, "Worries that South Korea's President Roh Moo Hyun would give away too much had been high..... For the North's leadership, the declaration would yield the economic growth it is seeking without demanding the political change it fears." (By Norimistsu Onishi, New York Times) They promised to open regular cargo railway service crossing their heavily armed border and create a joint fishing zone on their disputed sea frontier. It benefited both sides so it was not a payment.

The real payment was in a sentence: "The countries reiterated a commitment to deliver aid under the February disarmament deal granting the North the equivalent of 1 million tons of fuel oil." So I knew the secret deal was done in February. Seven months later (May, /2008), in another short news, I learned that USAID would supply North Korea 500,000 tons of food based on that February deal.

North Korea was labelled as an evil country by Bush. From time to time it challenges US with missile test, nuclear weapon and war. Yet, it always get generous aid from US that other countries rarely got. With my revelation, you now are able to realize all these are a soap opera to cheat the public, or the targeted enemy such like Syria and Iran.

594. Framed case in March and April (3/20/09)

On 3/10 the news reported that Chinese vessels surrounded and harassed a Navy surveillance ship in South China Sea. China hotly responded the US protest over that incident. US later sent a destroyer to protect the surveillance ship. It reminds me a similar accident eight years ago when a US surveillance plane had conflict with Chinese air force - also over South China Sea - and was forced to land on Hainan Island of China. That accident, as I later realized, was created by the Feds and Chinese secret police. The case was used as a cover up for a secret deal - a big payment to buy Chinese secret police to frame a drug case. (smuggling heroin from China to US) The payment was huge: China was granted the host of 2008 Olympic Game and to be the member of WTO. Because the payment was so unreasonable - that leads China developing rapidly in following years to a world economic power - both heads of FBI and DEA had to resign in month to take the responsibility. This may prove how the FBI and DEA are scare of my revelation. They would do anything to eliminate the witness of their crime.

So the new case in South China Sea means another secret deal is done. The conflict is used to cover up the collaboration between the two secret police forces. Several days later (3/15) I found my wife was preparing a luggage. She said she and my daughter would have a two weeks trip to Beijing on 3/24 and visit my uncle and aunt there. So that is the new case. My uncle and aunt had worked in a police hospital. One was a pharmacist and one was a dentist. They are now in their 70s and have retired from the work for more than a decade. Perhaps that would justify a FISA warrant for the Feds?

As usual, the trip was arranged suddenly. Feds is in a hurry. So now I have to worry about another framed drug case and the public must beware of a big terror attack. Feds will kill a lot of people in my case. To divert the public attention, they will create a big event to distract. It most likely will be a bio-attack this time. Here is a today's news:

" Bay Area
Response tested in mock attack

The East Side Club at the Oakland Coliseum was transformed Thursday into a treatment center for victims of a mock anthrax attack, with nearly 1,000 volunters and representatives of public health and emergency response agencies from 10 counties taking part in the exercise.

- Harry Harris, Bay Area News Group"

(San Jose Mercury News, 3/20/09)

76yrs • M •
595. Push Iran to swallow a bait (3/25/09)

On 3/15, I talked about the payment to N. Korea for its role in Syria bombing. (see "593. Payment to North Korea (3/15/09)) Three days later, there was a news.

Re: " N. Korea rejects U.S. food aid
By Foster Klug Associated Press

Washington - North Korea has rejected U.S. food shipments and asked aid groups to leave the country.....

Last May, the U.S. said it would provide 500,000 tons of food to N.Korea.... As part of that agreement, the U.S. delivered 169,000 tons to N. Korea, with the most recent shipment of 5,000 tons of vegetable oil and corn soy blend arriving in January."
(San Jose Mercury, 3/18/09)

It's another swift response to my revelation. When I pointed out the petro dollar was the cause of Iran war, the high oil price went downwards since. When I revealed the fuel aid and food aid were the payment of a secret deal, N. Korea immediately refuses to accept the food aid. Will that change your opinion?

The current events indicate that another plot is going on. N. Korea has played a Trojan Horse in Syria's case. It will play that role again, the target now is Iran.

Early this month, US and South Korea had a joint military maneuvers. N. Korea reacts with alarm and warns it may trigger war. N. Korea warns that it won't guarantee the safety of passenger plane flying near its airspace which forced air liners changed their flight paths. N. Korea also warns a war if US dare to intercept their rocket which will launch a satellite into orbit.

All these are just soap opera. It's an effort to push for a deal. I think N. Korea is trying to sell weapon grade nuclear fuel to Iran. That will finally justify US to invade Iran. US and N. Korea work hard to show Iran: "see, we are hostile each other. So that nuclear deal is not a Trojan Horse. Pull it into your city."

On 3/17, two US journalists were seized by N. Korea border guards. It's only another soap opera to add a coat of sugar on that poisonous capsule. US is eager to finish the Iran war in 2009. (see "582. Robert Gates' career prolonged for Iran war (1/15/09)"

596. Bio-attack in the name of pandemic (3/30/09)

The rehearsal of response to a mock attack(see #594) indicates the Feds may carry out the coming operation with the help of a bio attack. I have said Feds will kill a lot of people in the framed drug case. To cover up the unusual multiple deaths, Feds always planed big event such like war, natural disaster, terror attack to distract.

Here is a news prepared psychologically for that bio-attack:

"New Human Death from Bird Flu
By Tim Johnson McClatchy Newspapers
2/26/2009

Beijing - A handful of new human fatalities from bird flu underscore that the H5N1 virus has become entrenched in some countries, such as China, and that it still could mutate and flare into a global pandemic, U.N. officials said last week.

China has reported five deaths from eight cases of bird flu so far this year. ...

He said that a worst-case scenario for a flu outbreak would shut down airports worldwide, strain hospitals, severely disrupt food and water supplies, and lead to shortages of anti-viral medications. A best-case scenario might cause only 100,000 deaths, he added."

In early January this year, Negroponti (former head of national intelligence, then work in State department) visited China as a representative of the State Secretary Condoleezza Rice. I view this sudden visit as another arrangement between the secret police of China and US. The unusual outbreak of avian flu in China likely is a plot to justify a planed bio-attack activated by the Feds - in the name of pandemic avian flu.

Don't think that 100,000 deaths warning is a joke. They had killed 3,000 in 911 to justify a war. They think only big slaughter can shock and awe the people. Keep in mind they once tried to nuke six cities for a framed case and Iran war.

The tactic is to prison everyone at their home. When they planed a terror attack, there will be a martial law. When there is a bio-attack, they quarantine people. Then Feds can kill people they dislike without awareness of others. The media will report what Feds want you to believe. When it happens, that you have had lost your freedom, remember what I have said today.

76yrs • M •
597. Rocket launch and worm Conficker (4/5/09)

The planed action date of this March and April plot will be around 4/4 to 4/8, when N. Korea will launch a ballistic missile which is coincidence with the return date of my wife from her China trip. It's easy to plant or create an incident in trip. It can develop into a big conflict if the US intercepts the launching North Korea rocket. All depends on the Feds' decision whether they will practice their plan or not in rocket launch.

This rocket launch obviously is a product of the secret deal between the N.Korea and the US. Will N. Korea really crazy enough to shot a target in the land of Japan or US? Everybody knows it's impractical. Because the retaliation from US could be disastrous. Recently, (just months ago) N. Korea receives food aid and fuel aid from the US. How can a nation without enough food and fuel to provoke a war?

Yet, the media blow the trumpet to propaganda on the threat from North Korea and hint that Japan and US may intercept the missile. What a comic. But it's a necessity for Feds. They planed a big case in early April. From the conflict with N. Korea, pandemic bird flu, possible terror attack, to internet blockade.

When people lose the freedom to move around under martial law or quarantine as Feds has designed, they also lose independent information from internet. Thus they have to take what Feds want you to know because the media is in their grasp.

On 3/28, news report said "Computer worm set for a return April 1.". Though Conficker worm causes little damage on April 1, it's still lurking, waiting for the right time to attack. I think the hand behind the screen is the Feds. Worm can be viewed as a weapon in modern information war. It will be used in big case, just like anthrax used in 911 case to push through the Bill of Patriot Act.

I have rich experience of internet harassment, and worms attack as well. see "153. Computer Warm attack(8/16) and 336. Worm and internet censorship (8/22/05)". Several months ago, I was blocked to internet for nearly three months.

The failure of the promised worm attack on 4/1 may indicate that the April plot went soured again. They'll use that Conficker in next plan.

So next time when there is a big terror attack, or a big pandemic, or a big disaster like wild fire, and you lose freedom in martial law or quarantine, and internet is sabotaged that you can only watch the TV which offers repeated picture, (such like airplane impact WTC and the building collapsing in smoke) and repeated warning from government, remember what I said today.

598. Block telephone service (4/10/09)

My wife returns from her China trip on 4/8. The date coincidence with the date of N. Korea's rocket launch date. (4/4 to 4/8). So I alleged that was the action date. Then there came another incident.

In midnight between 4/8 and 4/9, four separate underground fiber-optic cables were cut in San Jose area. Huge portions of a telecommunications network across three counties have lost service to land line phones, cell phones and /or the internet.

The case is obviously:
1. It's an organized crime. Since it was done in separate places at same time, it was not an individual random incident.

2. It needs inside information and co-operation, from the knowledge of location and access to the manhole. Quote, "One of them is to have big, heavy covers over the manholes and special ways to get them off," Britton said, "There's a tool you use. And in this case someone obviously had access to that."

3. The significance was played down. Quote, "The FBI joined the investigation, but authorities ruled out terrorism as a motive, and instead called it pure criminal vandalism." (The above information are from news "AT&T offers $100,000 reward", San Jose Mercury News" 4/10/2009)

Here is a confusion. What kind of an organization which is powerful enough to have co-operation from big communication firm and has the authority to de-grade a big criminal case, has the motive to risk a criminal charge to play some joke - say, vandalism - without any obvious interest purpose? It seems make no sense.

Or, if you have read my last message that, "(#597) you lose freedom in martial law or quarantine, and internet is sabotaged that you can only watch the TV which offers repeated picture, (such like airplane impact WTC and the building collapsing in smoke) and repeated warning from government, remember what I said today." You can find this is just a piece of the ring - the victim will lose all contact to outside, losing freedom of moving; blocked internet access and losing telephone service as well.

After years of restless effort to frame a case, Feds now makes the plan a perfect one. Only it has been soured so far under my revelation. That's why I was harassed so much in internet and why Feds activated so much accessories to call for a "ban" on me.

76yrs • M •
599. Cut power supply and activate a terror attack (4/15/09)

Not only internet would have been attacked, telephone service would have been lost, power supply would have been cut too. Watch the date of the news:

Electricity Grid in U.S. Penetrated By Spies
APRIL 8, 2009
WASHINGTON -- Cyberspies have penetrated the U.S. electrical grid and left behind software programs that could be used to disrupt the system, according to current and former national-security officials.
The spies came from China, Russia and other countries, these officials said, and were believed to be on a mission to navigate the U.S. electrical system and its controls. The intruders haven't sought to damage the power grid or other key infrastructure, but officials warned they could try during a crisis or war.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123914805204099085.html

Do you think Russia and China have the motive to provoke US at this time. Does it make any sense? Yet, how convenient for this government to blame everything on other countries, or so said "terrorists".

As I always said, the framed case used to come with big events to distract. That big events likely will be terror attacks, or big natural disaster. The April 8 framed case came with terror attack too.

"10 arrested in terror crackdown in England

London (AP) - British police arrested 10 men Wednesday (4/8) in a series of anti-terrorist raids across northwest England. ....

The British government currently assesses the country's terror threat level as "severe," the second highest of five possible ratings." (Mercury News, 4/9/2009)

Watch at the date. Do you believe it was another coincidence? Since the April 8 framed case was soured under my revelation, British government had to finish it in a pre-emptive arrest to avoid a re-action of 7/7/2005 London bombing.

600. Terror case in Britain and IRA (4/20/09)

The April 8 plot was planed in large scale. Since there is a model for Feds criminal tactic, we can see the resemblance of this one to the 9/24/2005 case. (marked with hurricane Katrina.)

Extract from: " 390. London bombing review (2) (continue to #388)(3/5/06)

7/6/2005 Blair declared Britain won the 2012 Olympic game hosting.
7/7/2005 First London bombing.
7/21, Second London bombing.
8/14. London bombing still would be used in new plot to justify the bombing in US.

Re: "US warns of new attacks on London
DAVID LEPPARD
August 14, 2005
http://www.itszone.co.uk/zone0/viewtopic.php?t=40135

8/31. Chief Executive of Hongkong - Donald Tseng, invited the whole legislature of Hongkong to travel with him to mainland China on 9/25.

8/31. H.A. mailed an architectural inspection notice with heavy penalty intimidation. It included the enclosed yard. I thought it targeted at a self made little shed in backyard. If I tore down the shed, there would be a lot of junk. How could I handle it?

8/31. San Jose Council member Chuck Reed mailed a letter announced a "Free dumping day" on 9/24. Which offered a solution for backyard junk. The coincidence enabled me to realize that Feds planned to frame me on 9/24 if I would have dumped the garbage to the bin. (by claiming there was illegal things inside it?) But what if my wife did the garbage job? Then there was a sudden offering of fun trip from an airliner to the travel company my wife worked. Thus she left before 9/24.

9/22 -9/29. My wife left to South-east Asia for a fun trip.

9/24. Free dumping date. (attempt murder 2) Of course I wouldn't do as they wished.
9/24. Big anti-war protest in Washington. (planned to be humiliated by terror attack)
9/24. Hurricane Rita landed in Texas. An event to distract. (storm 3)

9/25 - 9/26. The legislature of Hongkong visited China. I allege there would have been a travel accident to kill Mr. Wang Yi Hong if 9/24 plot went on successfully. (attempt murder 3)

9/27. My wife took a boat trip in Haloon Bay, Vietnam. While Typhoon Damrey(storm 4) just left a day ago. (attempt murder 4)

The payment to British was not only to host the Olympic. Another reward came right after 9/24.

9/27. "Panel claims IRA has given up weapons
by John Daniszewsky
Los Angeles Times

....the Provisional Irish Republican Army had turned over the bullets, guns, blasting caps, bombs and explosive plastics that held much of Britain in terror for more than 35 years."
(Mercury News 9/27/05)"

Compare with this 4/8/09 case, we can see the resemblance:

1. Trip used to be a tactic to murder in the name of incident or easy to plant to a framed case. In both cases, my wife was offered by fun trips from Air liner or Chinese travel company.

2. A big event created to distract. It used to be a terror attack. It would be a big one in US. But to cover up US is the source of the plot, Feds arranged it a worldwide terrorist action. Britain became the pioneer victim.

3. I have said, Al Qaida and many other terrorist groups are puppet tool work for the Feds.
In Britain, it was IRA. In 9/24/2005 case, IRA abandoned armed resistance as a reward to Blair's British Government. In 4/8/2009 case, IRA attacked again to push Brown Gordon's government to join the framed case.

Re: Real IRA Shoot 2 British Soldiers Dead in Northern Ireland (3/9/09)

IRA faction takes credit for killing cop
(by E. Quinn and J.f. Burns, New York Times. 3/11/09)

One month later, we saw the terror case in England.

Petro dollar and Iran war - Page 2
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy