Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

The False Prophet: who and why

User Thread
 58yrs • M •
michael777 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
The False Prophet; who and why

This letter is written to all Christians interested in Bible prophecy.

Originally, it was never meant to see the light of day. It was developed from a disagreement on Bible prophecy. I was resolved not to send it as I thought it was redundant. It seemed to be a repeat of the issues or a natural conclusion to the facts as stated in my previous letters. Finally, I decided that what I took for granted must be said. Most were either not convinced, or did not understand. Also, this subject matter lends support to my other writings on the end times...

I never know how to start these narratives. I do not comment on many topics, though I may have an opinion. I treat my words as Gold. I keep all my comments strictly on the end times and frequently asked questions. The main subject is always Satan and how he continues to twist the truth to his benefit...

Where prophecy is concerned, it always takes time for events to unfold and become easier to see. This was the case with my posts on prophecy . I never envisioned the six month truce happening between Israel and Hamas, brokered by Egypt. Therefore, events as I see them in my mind, are set back 6 months. A lot has happened though in those six months. The economy is a wreck, the stock market has dropped by nearly half, and oil has dropped to around 30 dollars. The only bright spot is cheaper gas prices, which also means that terrorists get less of our petrol dollars. It's really too bad that our economy is so reliant on oil from countries in the Middle East. These same people want to cut our throats. If we were dealing with any other group of people there would be very little problem, but Islam wants to dominate. It wants everyone in submission to it. Christianity and Islam are incompatible, neither one can accept the other. It has always been this way and will never change. When Islam feels threatened, it finds new and improved ways to subvert the masses. Ask yourself this. Why won't Saudi Arabia allow Christians? In the U.S. we call that discrimination, lacking tolerance or being politically incorrect. When they can't have what they want they use our own laws against us. If all else fails and sometimes not, they use the Jihad excuse. I have heard it said many times. This is just our natural response...

Back to the topic. I was going to keep this part to myself. I really saw no need to post it, but maybe I was wrong. You be the judge. This letter shall be in every place that has received previous posts by me. Therefore, all one has to do to get further explanation is to search out my screen name and all posts by me. This letter is a response to a question from a skeptic. Here we go...

First of all, I did not set any dates. Furthermore, I have never named the false prophet. I have never named him because I saw no reason to name him. I figured by naming the beast (Mahmoud Abbas) everyone could see who the false prophet was. Since according to you I have committed slander, let's take that one step further. I haven't named the false prophet until this very post. I will not keep silent anymore. Here he is.

The false prophet is Ismail Haniyeh. Most of you probably don't know who he is, so indulge me for a second. Ismail Haniyeh is the leader of Hamas in the Gaza Strip. He shared power with Abbas for a short time during 2006 in the Unity Government.

When Hamas chose not to honor the image of the beast, the international community cut off support to Abbas and the Palestinians. The image of the beast is three items; honoring all prior Palestinian agreements, recognizing Israel's right to exist and a renunciation of terror. Hamas enters the picture in Revelation 13:11. They are one horn of the beast, just as Abbas is also a horn. A horn is a king. Hamas exercised all the power of the first beast Abbas and caused them to worship the first beast (Abbas).

How did Haniyeh cause them to worship the first beast?

Because Hamas would not honor or abide by any prior Palestinian agreements and continued to sponsor terrorism, he caused the whole world to honor the image of the beast (which was Abbas and his government without Hamas). By not honoring or worshipping the image, Hamas caused the whole world to reject Hamas. This is just exactly the opposite of what Christians are taught. Most believe the false prophet is supposed to lead worship of some manlike image. This is absolutely wrong. The image is the Palestinian Government prior to the arrival of Hamas as a part in it. Hamas caused the world to honor the image. An Image defined by the international community.

Strong's Concordance translates the word worship as honor. I wouldn't necessarily say the translators made a mistake by using the word worship instead of honor, but surely it confused the situation. BTW, this was by design. We are not supposed to understand until right before the end. Remember, the Lord spoke in parables. Not all are supposed to know...Michael777aka Ephraim

64yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that okcitykid is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Revelations is a book that was written for a people who no longer exist, therefor the people who read it today will often misunderstand it.

That is not to say that you misunderstand it. So many quote revelations as an attempt to legitimize their theory so that now, when you explain that a thing might happen and then quote revelations, most stop listening at that point..

I have heard prophesy and seen it come true and know that some people do have this talent. So you might very well have something, however you might be lacking in theology and who isn't. Scripture is poetry and poetry is often misunderstood.

Give your prophesy without the scriptures, this way your predictions may well be heard without the temptatation of dragging or being drawn into a bible study or argument.

"A fool says I know and a wise man says I wonder."
 64yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that okcitykid is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Revelations is a book I used to read all the time. People often quote it with claims for today or tomorrow. They did this in the civil war, world war I and II, Vietnam and Desert Storm, it gets old after awhile and I think many are tiring of it.

To say that society meets its downfall when
quote:
"Lies, Violence, Famine, and Diseases"
may be profound but then when you pull a scripture out of Revelations to support it is no longer profound
but questionable and some will join you in a scripture discussion and maybe argue with you and none of that has anything to do with society meets its downfall when
quote:
"Lies, Violence, Famine, and Diseases"

That's all I'm saying and I don't wish to get into a discussion about what Revelations really means. I don't have to understand Revelations to know our world is in trouble.

"A fool says I know and a wise man says I wonder."
 70yrs • M •
samoon is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Yea okcitykid

You said it and thats how it is gonna be

About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy