The time has come when we have to pay for having been Christians for two thousand years. (Nietzsche) - rschulz
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

God in physical form in Africa(Bulawayo Zim)

User Thread
 39yrs • M •
simplesimon989 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
[/email]simplesimon989@yahoo.com

"Hatred against a beliefe that you cant understand is itself utter Hypocrisy"
 39yrs • M •
simplesimon989 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I ave been wandering...We all have been made radical and blind to accept the will of God,thus doing as if we can predict whatever move the Creator makes.
I ask all of us to cogitate for a moment and think about this event that took place.God anounced His presence through a human incarnet of His choice 6 feb 1954 at R square in Mzilikazi Bulawayo ,Zimbabwe.
Its not normal for an ordinary man to proclaim himself as God.I wish people could research on this and try to extract facts and if possible visit the place and look at recordings as the period of visitation ended in 6 December 2003.
please dont rush to criticise before you fully research on this.

64yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that okcitykid is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
First of all I would have to look up the word "cogitate" to see what it means, but I'm not going to, because I'm too lazy.

Anything is possible. The more I learn the less I know because every new thing I learn seems to trump everything else I thought I new.

Concerning God, I just don't have a clue. All I know is, all living things on this earth could not have appeared by accident as some will continue to try to convince us that to think otherwise is foolishness.

So I know something created living things. Because living things are far to complicated to have just happen. That thing we call call God. However in a dream I was told that we were created by false god. Now you know, that would make sense because we throw off the balance of nature to the destruction of this earth. We however are such a magnificent creation above all other creatures.

Some say this God is all knowing, perfect, etc. etc. Maybe this God is just experimenting and we're apart of the experiment and could have this God visited earth just to see what its like, it's possible. Then again, maybe this God comes in many parts, true and false and just a part of this God visited earth as a man. So many possibilities. I say, always keep an open mind.

"A fool says I know and a wise man says I wonder."
 39yrs • M •
Well,i do get what you are sying and i thank you for the advice in your last part of the reply.But tell me,would you think what i am saying is false...I mean most people say so coz in chrstian regions in africa,when you dont use the bible in worship,it means you are not for God..;But i believe there is One God and He reveals Himself to us according to how we understand Him.he cannot obviuosly speak to me in Arabic yet He created me speaking my native language.
Do you mind if I continue narrating the events that took place,the miracles and predictions and solutions to a lot of problems bothering the world today??

64yrs • M •
I do believe that the Islam religion would also condemn such a story as Heresy.

That's why I am not apart of any religion. If there is a truth, I'll find it on my own, I won't have false things shoved down my throat with threats of condemnation.

I believe if there is a God and I believe there is, this God would communicate to us in a way that would reach us, not some abstract unintelligible manner that could only seen, heard and understood by certain chosen enlightened persons. However, there is also the possibility that this God is not all powerful like we think, but must follow laws of science and is unable to bend, brake or create them as he or she chooses. So I don't know, so many questions. Anybody who says they know is a liar and a fool. Einstein who was one of smartest men there ever was believed in God.

39yrs • M •
Yep,I agree with you.God appears to us in ways in which we d understand him.Each nation should wait for its opportunity to get a visitation.While on the wait,each nation should use past expirience from other natrions as lessons so as not to be on the rejecting side when its chance comes...Thank you .

34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that her is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Oh thats intresting, everybody raise their hands up with me in prayer and ask God to do it again, but in London this time because I dont have the money to travel all the way to Africa or any other magically blessed place.

Its unfair, i always miss the miracles.

"I have nothing to be proud of today but hopefully tomorrow I will."
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that allimar is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
How, if I may ask, can people put faith into something that will only be answered when they die, and yet question scientific evidence so much?

"The more you learn, the less you know."
 39yrs • M •
We do not choose our own beliefs my friend.Its the events in our own lives that reveal what is worthy to be believed.Im too intelligent to be fooled by anyone to believe in what he or she believes in.
At the same time I am a scientist in the bud.One day i will get there...
What I believe in has proof to me just as science has proof to all

64yrs • M •
quote:
How, if I may ask, can people put faith into something that will only be answered when they die, and yet question scientific evidence so much?

I would like to see you tell that to Einstein who very much believed in God. You can't know everything, nobody can, and all things are not learned. Just because you can't prove something doesn't mean it is false, it might just mean that you're just not smart enough yet.

51yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Sorceress is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
God in human form? What is an enlightened master?
This video appears to have been removed

""Each child holds the world in an open hand to mould it into any shape they choose.""
 33yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that zachf is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Sorceress he just called himself the enlightened one by listing off things that others who calm to be him do while he was talking and doing them.

Not only that he ran around in circles for 10 miniutes.

"Whether we wake or we sleep, Whether we carol or weep, The Sun with his Planets in chime, Marketh the going of Time. -Edward Fitzgerald"
 51yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Sorceress is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I don't think he is an enlightened one I just think he makes some interesting points about someone else who does think he is!

""Each child holds the world in an open hand to mould it into any shape they choose.""
 33yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that zachf is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I didn't think you did I just thought it was kind of goofy how he kept talking in circles and almost making reference to himself.

Sorry i didn't reread that post and i could see why you would think that my bad. =)

"Whether we wake or we sleep, Whether we carol or weep, The Sun with his Planets in chime, Marketh the going of Time. -Edward Fitzgerald"
 86yrs • M •
Extropian1 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Okcitykid,
You assert a certain theism to Albert Einstein in your messages dated 2nd and 7th of this month. Yet you don't specify which god the Great Man worships. He evinced a great admiration for Buddhism and expressed the thought that if there was ever a spiritual side to humankind it would find its expression best in Buddhism.
I would like to present here reasons why Albert and I disagree with your assertion that he believed in "God".
It is not uncommon for some minds of genius capacity to use slightly eccentric ways of expressing themselves, preferring an oblique reference over a well understood one. This illustrated quite well by the Gould/Eldridge creation, Punctuated Equilibrium, where a more mundane Intermittent Accelleration could have sufficed.
Einstein reified [gave a personal identity to] a non-personal thing, a nebulous thing that for him demanded a distinguishing name, so real was it and so yearning after it was he. He lamented that his knowledge and his genius revealed to him that there was so much more to know which he knew was beyond him. He gave this passionless, indifferent and aloof "thing" a name that could be understood by everyman...........GOD.
The Great Man revealed his thoughts in many letters and essays and I present here a selection of his quotes that bear out my contention......................

When I examine myself and my methods of thought, I come to the conclusion that the gift of fantasy has meant more to me than any talent for abstract, positive thinking.

I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details.

The further the spiritual evolution of mankind advances, the more certain it seems to me that the path to genuine religiosity does not lie through the fear of life, and the fear of death, and blind faith, but through striving after rational knowledge.

My religion consists of a humble admiration of the unlimitable superior who reveals Himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble minds. That deeply emotional conviction of the presence of a superior reasoning power, which is revealed in the incomprehensible universe, forms my idea of God

My sense of God is my sense of wonder about the Universe.

A man's ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death.

God reveals himself in the orderly harmony of what exists.

It was, of course, a lie what you read about my religious convictions, a lie which is being systematically repeated. I do not believe in a personal God and I have never denied this but have expressed it clearly. If something is in me which can be called religious then it is the unbounded admiration for the structure of the world so far as our science can reveal it.

Einstein execrated the notion of a personal god who interfered in the affairs of humankind. He admired beyond understanding that which was so beautiful to his mind but which he would never know. In a way he deified that which he could never know.
That, for me, typifies the poetic aspect of Einstein, a man who could admire mystery as much as he did the precision of a matematical equation.
To assign religious belief in a god to Einstein as a basis for believing is for me a trivialisation of all that Einstein represents.

"The heart does the pumping, the brain does everything else"
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy