In the chemistry of love one plus one is everything and two minus one equals nothing - rudra_tatvamasi
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

The Theory of the Multi-verse(Omniverse)

User Thread
 46yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Ziltoid is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
So what exactly does the universe have to do with god? Nothing! until you allow him/her/it to enter.

So how to open this door to god?

First understand how the thought process of your finite mind works, by making order out of chaos or by contrast(duality).
Consciousness is to be aware of something within oneself, in order for that to happen one has to be without self. The universe appears in this Instant of realization.

So in order to understand god somethings were needed as a way to contrast what is.Lets look at the universe and see what is in everything and everyone.
We got separation, change, and last but not least space. Now lets contrast these ideas:whole(holy),constant(eternity),object(reality).

The universe is a creation of the infinite mind(consciousness),your body and brains(thought processes) are a product of this creation.Now the tricky part
In order for the thought process of duality(separation) to exist in us in the universe, the thought process of enlightenment(oneness)must also exist.

So what causes these thought processes? Feelings that we associate with experience. By changing the feelings you associate with experience, you can change your thought process.
The more you condemn anyone or anything for any reason at all, the further this separation ,the more guilt becomes from without.
The more you forgive(no-matter what), the closer we become, the more unconditional love grows from within.

So here we are on the path of separation, looking for god as a separation.
We can use all the resources in all the universe and never find him in that direction. Or we can continue to blame each other and make our problems real. This can only produce more separation.

So only through forgiveness can we open our thoughts to the source of all that is whole and real, and in this process the universe itself is healed.
This healing is symbolic in the universe as we can see the very process of healing happening in galaxies. A black hole remains symbolic of what the universe is.

[  Edited by Ziltoid at   ]
 33yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that zachf is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
true that i don't beleave it would bring me closer to god and i don't think that we we're created by a higher being but rather the higher mind is us. Mostly because i don't beleave in god but i do agree with the rest, one does seem closer to everything around them when they can except and forgive all its actions weither that object is adimit or not

"Whether we wake or we sleep, Whether we carol or weep, The Sun with his Planets in chime, Marketh the going of Time. -Edward Fitzgerald"
 46yrs • M •
The higher mind is indeed a part of us,but what is needed for you to understand what you are(wholly) and what reality is(infinity)?how can you know without having some idea to compare and contrast against what is?
How can forever exist without time?
Anything with a beginning has an end and is in and of the universe itself.
Without illusion it is impossible to understand reality.

[  Edited by Ziltoid at   ]
 33yrs • M •
Nothing has a being or a end just a passing. The universe will not end neither will time becuase time doesn't excist it is just meerly and measure of matter passing through space the same idea as miles per a hour. One doesn't need a leader in order to follow a ideal or thought. There is no such thing as The End there are meerly thoughts that would procure the start and events leading to total reflection on that activity (applied in a mental state but also by the universe in a physical sense) one doesn't need somthing to compare to. We only need results and learning from those results. Thats why we study history and such in school.

"Whether we wake or we sleep, Whether we carol or weep, The Sun with his Planets in chime, Marketh the going of Time. -Edward Fitzgerald"
 46yrs • M •
The reason for history/herstory is because we feel the need to keep looking in the past in order to understand what the future will bring. But all that really is is a distraction to keep you from seeing the illusion is false. This need is because of the fear of the unknown. We fear the unknown because we cannot judge it, yet thats all most people can do.
By looking into the unknown with forgiveness, you are already forgiven, and only unconditional love can exist no-matter what the outcome of the unknown may be.

33yrs • M •
The reason for history like is to learn from the past but not to prodict the future but instead to make changes to the mistakes that were made before in similar situations. And exseptance can be found in a uncoditional love in the form of self reliance the only love that is NEEDed. From the expseptance of that one can create a enviroment that better suits there needs and own wants and i feel that this is done through the helping of others in order to create a more stable community and world although stable isn't the word i'd ideally use but rather betterment sort of (i think you understand my thought). This belief and trust in others to follow it is what creates a soicity with total unconditional love.

46yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that doom123 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
ziltoid, when you say "herstory" are you referring to the gnostic belief in Sophia? and i believe your right in saying the unknown is a source of unconditional love. but, in our quest for knowledge, is it wise to remove things from the "unknown" status. in other words, is the gaining of knowledge the loss of love?

"if life has no point whats the point in talking about it?"
 46yrs • M •
To believe something is to have knowledge of it, to experience what is is to understand. Everyone has his/her own story or past, you can choose to believe what you are told to be real or you can experience the truth for yourself.
Its so easy to find knowledge on the internet or through television that
at this point in time most people will believe whatever they are told as true instead of going through the experience and getting the meaning.
So with false understanding comes the judgment of others that I'm right and your wrong.
So by looking to the universe with forgiveness instead of judgment, you experience every moment as new and something to be learned from and understood.
All the multiverse/omniverse is is a learning experience to understand what god is. Beliefs just keep people playing the same old game they been playing, I'm right and your wrong!

46yrs • M •
Is gaining knowledge the loss of love?
This is your choice again. You can use knowledge to further your own agenda and condemn others, or you can use what you learn to understand that others are really just another you only from a different perspective <3

33yrs • M •
I argee with a lot of what your saying. People except truth as truth when they are told it is truth. This is terrible because when one can except exsperance that they have not had as reality they can never exsperance this feeling in hole. Example most people spend there entire life searching for a true love people go online and look at forums on love and watch moives with "true love" so when they do find a uncoditonal love they can't except it as true. The only problem i have with the way you write is that you use the word forgiveness it gives the impression that you are always searching for a love that doesn't want you. I beleave the correct word to use would exspetance when someone is excepted by a uncoditional love then they have obtained it and can live there life to help benfit others not themselfs.

46yrs • M •
And the best way to benefit others is to give them what they are seeking out, forgiveness. Forgiveness for an illusion they cannot see,by thinking they are separate from god.Only by pardoning sins do we make them real. This is the reason why hell is needed with a duality thought process.
And yes if everyone would just accept that everybody is really one, then we would have the understanding to forgive immediately.
If judgment is the thought process,fear is the result.
If forgiveness is the thought process, unconditional love is the result.<3<3

33yrs • M •
If one has nothing to repent for then why does he/she seek to obtain forgiveness from somthing that has no reason to want forgiveness from that person.

46yrs • M •
When the world is gone the mirror will remain reflecting nothing.

33yrs • M •
Judgement is the eye of the holder you would know that if you studied you religous history. Before there was heaven in hell your god told the jews that after one dies they will walk the earth and have to watch people make the same mistakes they did but if they led a honest forfilling life they would walk the earth and except what they see.

The idea of heaven and hell is man created by the higher mind. Your higher power will not judge you bec ause he has excepted you with a un-condtional love only you will be able to judge yourself. Forgiveness and exspetance must be found through one's self.

The mirrior will be there when the earth is gone but according to your relgion you will be that nothing your looking at.

46yrs • M •
We are the mirror reflecting the light from within!
The world will be gone when judgment stops.
Science makes the world seem real, and religion worships that illusion.
I hold no religion, I am.

1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy