A thorn defends the rose, harming only those who would steal the blossom - cutencuddly
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

My attempt at rap, 3:34 in the morning, on the loo.

User Thread
 33yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Tazzlyn is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
The Loo, it is low flow, like the not so gangsta flow. I don't even know. It was only because the environment -alist, -ism, -ology said so. But I wished I wasn't so low. For the sake of saying so - A hero to myself, but no words all morning, voice clear in my thoughts, but the world is still turning. People talking, faking fake fake fucking walking in the conundrum...One two, One Two Three, Nine Six Seven through Eleven, through infini-fish die -ity.
Diet pills, fake thrills, from my lips these words will spill. Bang your drum, if you've got one, 'cause sometimes I feel like I've done it all, others I haven't done enough.
If the thought is there, it seems impossible, much less probable, in the mind of the more comparable. Bringing out the best in what can't see sides, I lay there chewing my nails while others cry. Some would say Stereotypical, but the kid is far from rhythmical, what patter can -you- find? Effect of a butterfly, shh, It's fine somewhere else in infinity, infinitely, not from ever, but for ever.
I'll serenade, you, down the Serengeti, but I get paid, too. 1, 2, 3 - Can. You. See. Me. As. Well. As. I. Can. See?
The E-fect, the Ah-fect, to some, they couldn't give a fickle feck fuck about the fect fuck you're controlling.
Lie or die, Cry or try, Might or 2-ply...- I forgot what you just said, because all I can hear in my head, over and over again, stimulating what's been fed, all it is is what you just said.
Sometimes it's a mindfuck, but not so fickle.

"Inspire."
 44yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that wesdawgy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I like it. All music needs differnt point of views, and different people from different places. Rap included. Reminds me of Spoken Word, which I love to see in a rythmic musical form.

"I'd like to say something profound....."SOMETHING PROFOUND""
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy