Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you (nirvana) - [MiA]
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Is anyone here... - Page 2

User Thread
 32yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Bantam_Confrere is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I tend to be very indecisive when it comes to the subject of religion due to the fact that there is so much that is beyond the human mind.

But if anything, i'm a variant of agnostism: Nihilism.

I have found that the ideas behind the Nihilist movement match many of my own, including the statement that there is no reasonable proof of a higher power.

If you're interested,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nihilism

"How nice - To say nothing, yet still get full credit for being alive."
 35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Evol is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I think i'm in <i>her</i>'s state of mind when it comes to religion.
lol
I believe some things, I study people and whatever else I can, and I live.

"I am contradiction"
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that her is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
yay evol, lets hug! okay everyone just ignore that pathetic comment.... i guess im too young to just go out and tell the world what they should be believing, i just have decided what i think is the truth and now i need to live accordinly, if we only live once im really having this one wasted, i hope i get another 30 years atleast and dont get knocked over by a car like every other teenage londoner who thought she was too cool to look at the damn road.

"I have nothing to be proud of today but hopefully tomorrow I will."
 32yrs • F
A CTL of 1 means that xloobyloox is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i dont have a religion i believe in god, i look at religions and study them and choose whether or not I believe parts of it. If I agree with, say something from the Qu'ran, it doesnt mean i'm muslim...i just agree with what they believe.

"Why kill the bumblebee when your the pain in the ass?"
 71yrs • M •
Ignatius is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
An atheist and agnostic walked past a burning bush. The burning bush said, "i am that I am". The agnostic looked for a hidden tape recorder. The atheist reached for his marshmellows.

35yrs • F •
*hugs Her*
^.^
lol
Yeah, I mean, all religions I bet are wrong in some way.
People twist things so much, so over the years it's all jumbled up and rarely what it truely was told from the start.
Like rumors.

"I am contradiction"
 31yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Oblivion is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i loved that.and it is so true.lol.im going to tell that one to my Atheist friend.i bet the bitch will try to analyze it too.lol

"If You Aint Ammo, You Aint Shit."
 35yrs • F •
hahaha XD
yeah

"I am contradiction"
 31yrs • M •
Combin is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I am not nor was I ever really a Christian. I've always believed there was a god, but I can't say for sure either way. Honestly, no one can unless they claim to have experienced a miracle or something (but they still can't prove it to anyone but themselves).

What I really am is more of an agnostic deist. So I do believe in a god, but I don't know and can't prove if there is or not. Either way, I won't be surprised.

35yrs • F •
Yeah, I kinda feel that way.
I'm thinking more of maybe there's more then one god though.
Who's to say there's just one?

"I am contradiction"
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that CrypticTruth is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I am not religious, but I think people should have faith, but faith and religion are vastly different in my opinion. Faith can be anything like love or nature and does not mean you have to believe in a higher benign such as god. I just can believe in religions at this point in my life because it seems like all religion does is divide people.

""Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth" -oscar wilde"
 35yrs • F •
Lion_Heart89 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I'm pegon
Alot of people make fun of me for it, But it's what i was tought through my 18yrs. I've studied other religions and i've noticed they all say much of the same stuff, What me and my friends have been saying is "aliens came down told a bunch of people different things and whent back up grabed some popcorn and watched" because there's so much fighting and arguing over who's right and who's wrong......

"the more you try the more you learn right and wrong"
 35yrs • F •
Thank you 2 for replying
and those were so true
haha aliens
i like that 1 ^.^

"I am contradiction"
 69yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that willowwater is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I'm not christian. I believe whatever feels right to me!

41yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Fairy Boy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Im not Christian, im drifting more toward the sethian Gnostic points of view, though many religions seem to have the same content and connections, I see organised religion as more of a way that moral values and law were instilled into society, looking at history just shows that people want to force their views onto others and if they have power they accomplish just that

""Veritatem quaere et insaniam inveni""
Is anyone here... - Page 2
  1    2    3    4  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy