Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

how good is the average person in bed? - Page 2

User Thread
 51yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Sorceress is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
How good is the average person in bed?

Well I suppose it depends on how average your relationship is.

The average person who falls completely head over heels passionately in love is going to be awsome in bed the first few times. Hopefully the other person feels the same way in which case they are both going to be awsome together.

Now the average married couple who have been married for a fair few years might not be as passionate and might take a bit longer to turn each other on than the first time head over heels average couple.

And then there's your average teenage boy whose trying to fuck every girl in his class. His average performance in bed will remain average until he's matured enough to realise love is the only average ingredient to make sex fantastic!

""Each child holds the world in an open hand to mould it into any shape they choose.""
 33yrs • F •
ahoct117 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
ooo average...hm...ive heard that average is like a 6 inch, 7 minute fuck...soo...not so good...yeah average sex sounds pretty unenjoyable, granted im hearing this from like 16-18 year olds, maybe guys can learn how to last longer as they get older...

""I guess maybe I anaylize things too deeply, I want to think of things like any other person....but when do I stop analyzing?""
 41yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that CodeWarrior is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Honestly I think the advantage of teenager's sex is for a lot of them it takes less work to get them aroused and get them off. That's consistent with the higher levels of sex hormones they have. Also remember many teenagers start off masturbating several times a day. If they have the urge they can probably do 7 minutes 3 times over, assuming they're of average health and fitness.

As Sorceress says. The chemical buzz that accompanies sexual activity is more of a factor than you'd appreciate and that can be dependent on some psychological things. (1st time, when it coincides with 1st love, is probably pretty cool. especially if you've got the chemical maelstrom of puberty to boot.)

32yrs • F
A CTL of 1 means that xloobyloox is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Kinda depends what your partner is into as well. They might want something and if you arent good at it then of course its gonna be a buzz kill. So you have to be confident to be good haha

"Why kill the bumblebee when your the pain in the ass?"
 41yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that CodeWarrior is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
if in doubt bluff. lol Or buy loads of sex manuals / videos.

32yrs • F
A CTL of 1 means that xloobyloox is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
karma sutra lmfao

"Why kill the bumblebee when your the pain in the ass?"
 51yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Sorceress is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Yeah but you are talking about just the physical act of sexual intercourse, and if you are going to work your way through the karmasutra or whatever its called then you are going to end up pretty sore! But if you are making love to someone passionately then it will be a fantastic and hopefully above average experience.

""Each child holds the world in an open hand to mould it into any shape they choose.""
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MugenNoKarayami is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
hmm I would say average sex is about 15 minutes in the missionary position, then casually going about your business. nothing spectacular, but just enough to get some stimulation in.

"I'm a human being, God Dammit!! My life has value!!!"
 31yrs • M •
jonnykenyon is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
wow that was a war then a love scene but y the topic

"u r never alone... u may think ur alone and no one is watching but there is always someone no matter wat. u r always watched"
 61yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Tracer165 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I suppose that depends on which one you ask.

how good is the average person in bed? - Page 2
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy