Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. - Albert Einstein
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Keeping Up - My Cell to Your Cell

User Thread
 46yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Black Gold is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
When a cell is transformed by an experience, the cells related to it, and the cells beside it, need to adapt in order to keep up with it.
If this is true, then do all the cells in the body need to keep up with every other cell in the body?

Granted it may be minute, and relatively effortless once one cell holds the key to the transformation. Such that, each cell can keep up by simply applying the same formula for transformation, once one cell has gone through the transformation.

Also, if we are to pay attention to other people, and keep up with them, will our body's cells keep up with the cells in another person's body? If this is true it would be most likely a mutual transformation, where the cells of one person will co-ordinate with the cells of another person, to transform co-operatively.

If this is hard to picture… look on the very small scale, maybe as an example try imagining one of your cells with another of your cells. Then, after that, imagine maybe a cell from another person's body with one of your own.

Constant development is, thus, never just for one area of the body or mind, but for the whole picture, which includes other people. Although, it is of note that, not all transformation and development is particularly bound up in consciousness. A lot happens on the subconscious and unconscious levels.

Or so the hypothesis goes…

"There is no negative one..."
 51yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Sorceress is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
This is so true! Our cells are influenced by each other constantly, but of course let us not forget that every cell in its micro existence is also influenced by its macro existence (the environment). Butterfly wings man, butterfly wings! One tiny ripple in the pool of the universe effects every teeny tiniest sub atomic particles that can be effected. Each and every cell in your body is made of star dust and will return to star dust. We're all conected. In my opinion each cell has memories in some way , even the cells in our hearts, or how could we feel with our hearts? It has been suggested that our hearts have memories of there own and that heart transplant recipients experience their donars feelings and memories at some deep level. Cool discussion, thanks.

""Each child holds the world in an open hand to mould it into any shape they choose.""
 33yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that PhilipMui is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Thats intresting, but the real question is, sharing cells and the heart transplant memory sharing, will this go on into astral existance? Considering all that is, is materialism.

"Thy Lovest Soul"
 46yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Black Gold is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
The Butterfly Effect is an interesting addition to this idea, and I think that part of the idea is that each cell keeps up with everything else around, and thus doing, it keeps up with the whole Universe. You could go to say one cell holds the key to the whole Universe and as it has memory, it holds to the key to the past (of the whole Universe) as well.
I guess the next question is “Can we read this memory? And how?”
You could say that it wouldn't matter whose body part we have in us, we can read the memories of the Universe already, but what that body part holds is the extra orientation to remember it from someone else's point of view.
I guess one answer to your question Philip is that the memory coming from that body part is one thing, but that translation to an associated area, like the Astral, is one step further. The orientation of someone else's link to that associated area may be different to another's. However it would be possible… I guess what you may ask is what does a kidney have to do with Astral travelling? You may have a very good answer to this question, if so I would love to hear it…

"There is no negative one..."
 51yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Sorceress is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Of course memories in cells, hang on a minute, isn't that what DNA and RNA is? Who knows maybe DNA is some ancient advanced computer program and we are all just deleloping like we are supposed to be!

""Each child holds the world in an open hand to mould it into any shape they choose.""
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy