Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

'Hand-eye co-ordination'… what about 'mind-eye Co-ordination'?

User Thread
 46yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Black Gold is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
We know a lot or have heard about 'hand-eye co-ordination'... but what about co-ordinating different parts of the body together like 'mind-eye co-ordination'?

Is it possible, and useful to think along these lines? Or am I just making up something that does not exist?

If it really does exist, how can we make improvements in this kind of area? And, what can we notice about how best to use the knowledge of it to our advantage?

"There is no negative one..."
 45yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Restless Mind is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Isnt "mind-eye" co-ordination basically just looking at something?

I dont quite see what you mean by that statement. Can you elaborate a little?

46yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Black Gold is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I guess 'mind-eye co-ordination' is greatly involved with just 'looking at something'...

However, as hand movements are greatly involved with hand-eye co-ordination, then perhaps eye movements are greatly involved with co-ordinating the mind with the eye...

'Mind-eye coordination' was just an example... I guess any body-part can be co-ordinated with any other body-part in focus... I just don't think that there's just 'hand-eye co-ordination', there is 'mind-eye co-ordination', there is 'foot-eye co-ordination', there is 'eye-ear co-ordination', there is 'right-eye-left-eye co-ordination'...

What I thought was, that it may be useful to think along these lines, in order to improve co-ordination and maybe grow from there... Possibly, to be able to function better...

Again I ask... 'If it really does exist, how can we make improvements in this kind of area? And, what can we notice about how best to use the knowledge of it to our advantage?'

I guess an answer to these questions may lead to discovery of what is going on, and possibly exercises that can be done to improve co-ordination...

Another answer to the broader topic I brought up might involve an already well known form of co-ordination of body parts... Even if it is known by another name...

I would assume this is a facet of how our bodies currently work, the point was, to notice it and perhaps work towards improving that co-ordination...

"There is no negative one..."
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy