Music is about hearing a beautiful sound. Not about seeing a beautiful face. - Chained Wings
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

When all else fails fate comes through

User Thread
 33yrs • F •
forsakentruth is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I wrote this one awhile ago but thought id share it...im sure many can relate to it whenever things seem to get tuff with u and ur loved one...but if its true...and its meant to be it will pull through....

FATE
Love becomes weak and stuggles at times
If not true, the boundness unwinds
Pulling through weak is what makes one strong
Just beacuse theres hurt does not make one wrong
Selfishness can everlastingly scar loves heart
Worrying causes the problems to start
Avoiding these seem impossible when theres love
These nonesense things are all the mind seems to think of
Looking for comfort, searching for faith
The only thing to heal this is loves hidden fate...

See in my opinion love is something that only works when true...if it isnt then u cant really call it love can you....what other love is there other than a true one?...if u think of any then that isnt really love at all...or is it?...only fate knows...whats in store for you and your love will only unfold with time....and sometimes you dont even know its true till its gone...either that or ur gone...life passes us by and so many things can change in so little time...so be sure to capture every moment...and dont let ur fate pass u by...becuase in the end....it was really the only thing that mattered...nothing comes easy in life, nothing. So what would an easy love be? no love at all. things take time to develope and proceed in a healthy matter...love being one of them...to me, the most important.

"\"Amoris Vulnus idem sanat, qui facit\" -Syrius Publilius"
 34yrs • M •
asherownsyou is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
thats really good...just one question. is that supposed to be struggles? or acually stuggles.

""The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.""
 33yrs • F •
forsakentruth is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
ahha...struggles...sorry...i dont usually pay attention to my grammar..but thanks...and yes its struggles...and thank you very much

"\"Amoris Vulnus idem sanat, qui facit\" -Syrius Publilius"
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy