Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

World of Warcraft or Known as WOW ! - Page 2

User Thread
 35yrs • F
A CTL of 1 means that vigil is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I agree, playing WoW all day seems far better than watching TV all day. Still not a good habit to get into though =p

The one thing about WoW that keeps me playing it is that you can play in teams, and playing in teams is just about the only reason I would spend time on the game. I find it really interesting to try and build teams that work very efficiently and make up strategies to maximize the usage of everyone's skills. Without teams, I find the game rather dull (and sooner or later you have to find people to play with in order to complete some quests anyway).

I remember when I was new, it was so great when I came across really friendly players who just went ahead and helped me out when it seemed like I was having trouble - it shows a very humane side of people that I for one, don't see often enough in reality. It's rather sad actually, when I think about it like that....

40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that allimar is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Exactly my thinking. I have more fun tackling a problem with people as opposed to single player game. You really see people show them selves more I think due to the nature of the game
I wonder how many players we have here. Could make a site guild.

"The more you learn, the less you know."
 37yrs • M •
Noiche is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
What server do yall play on and what faction? I play horde on Black Dragonflight. Was just wondering cause if your not happy where you are then yall are more than welcome to come here and I can help out getting you up in runs or gear or whatever. Just let me know.

I too play this game for the company I have with the millions that play.

"Live to ride, ride to live!"
World of Warcraft or Known as WOW ! - Page 2
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy