A man talks dirty to a woman and its sexual harassment. A woman talks dirty to a man and its $3.95 a minute. - Attolia
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Secrets

User Thread
 41yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that heyjme1 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Secrets
i wish to delve out a few secrets; they are secret in the sense that for some reason they have been supressed over time. But truth will always out-persist temporary thinking.

Strange how certain words draw you to a thread isn't it?

What I wish to relay to you is a simple few words. In all of us is great potential but its locked away by laws we impose. Too often we circumscribe things that are definite about us, while living in the web, rather than experiencing it from outside. We need to fly high and source our creative abilities from way outside normal thinking. All great inventors, minds, sportsmen have an uncanny sicth sense; you will hear them speak of it occassionally, if passively. What this really is, is DESIRE, FAITH and resolve to get what your AIMS are. There exists ifinite intelligence and imagination out there. When Einstein said 'Genius is knowing where to find answers' what he meant was this source of richness.

You can access this source by feeling. For example; when I say 'I must be calm', I have already contradicted myself.

""No words""
 38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that 730 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
too many times expectations which are put on the self from outside as well as inside sources causes this self suction. because that's what it is is it not? it's sucking yourself into nothingness not realizing that we're so much more than this fly in a web. the web that we've spawned ourselves, "whosoever diggeth a pit, shall fall in it". And the subjugation of the human mind in this everlasting whirlwind is just destroying us. first the self, and in turn our surroundings. How can we ever unite, or be at peace if we keep putting up barriers between our ability and our actuality? It's like we think and don't act, I'm subject to this same rotating wheel and anyone who speaks on the topic is also enclosed in the circle. but who will jump out?....anybody feel froggish?

"Being is not knowing!"
Secrets
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy