Cameras not only capture moments in time. They are notorious for lowering a persons IQ. - Chained Wings
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

How do the ideas of Universal Consciousness and synchronicity fit together?

User Thread
 46yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Black Gold is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Basically what I am asking is 'in order to have a universal point of consciousness in mind, brain or body... do we need to be in synchronicity in that part of ourselves with each other for it to be truly Universal?'

By looking at this idea, did it change your view on Universal Consciousnesses?

"There is no negative one..."
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that summit is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Well that idea is an ethnocentrist view. Another term used is collective unconscious. Every human shares common traits, experiences and instincts, so there is a point of synchronized consciousness, or more so collected unconsciousness. The question of it being universal is dubious.

Jung a well known psychiatrist is famous in this area.

"The summit is just a halfway point"
 46yrs • M •
I guess it was more about day to day happenings, times in the day where you are working with the same things as someone else and end up working together?
Work of the mind, brain or body...
But I guess work of the soul and spirit may have to work together... does that make sense to you?

46yrs • M •
I guess what I was saying that we're very much aware of the soulful and spiritual nature of each other, as it is more easily read and incorporated with our own.
The essence of we feel in the body language of others, in their tone of voice, and acting out their circumstance in thought to read them. They can be synchronised.
Those kind of things we can expect to be synchronised. Those things would enter into Universal consciousness.
The mind, brain and body are a little different. More individualised... point of view more contrasting... yet still capable of being synchronised.
Do we in fact share tasks here, to synchronise in... if not, where does Universal Consciousness fit in with the mind, brain and body?
Consider the synchronised swimming team...
- they move in unison with the same energy...
- their souls and spirit need to be well connected to properly read each other in their bodily expression, in order to synchronise...
- their minds are on the same thing but their bodies and brains are in different circumstances so their point of view is a little different...
Where there is a difference, is it outside of Universal Consciousness, and more in the realm of mere information of another person?
Such that, synchronicity would be critical to Universal Consciousness of the very same bits of information being perceived.
Does this make sense?

37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that summit is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
The way I see it is that the individual conscious perception is internal. When our experiences, instincts, traits and tasks interact with another individual conscious perception, then sychronization inevitably takes place. In addition to this- the human genome is shared amongst our whole populaton. A person's consciousness is related to the way they view, interpret, understand, and interact with, everyone and everything around them. Our conscious system allows a 'universal synchronization' to interact during a social confrontation. The state of one's consciousness is determined by a person's point of view, their beliefs and 'programming'. Beliefs and programming are usually in sync with a person's level of consciousness. However I don't think the concious system is ever completely in sync with one another. It is shared and common amongst all, thus making it universal, but it is never identical, because there is perceptual difference. Our consciousness is always seperate. This seperation is our self consciousness; our individual perception.

"The summit is just a halfway point"
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy