Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Is Bush An Alien From Another Planet?

User Thread
 64yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that okcitykid is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
I never used to be sure if Satan exists or not, but now I know for sure, and his name is Bush - just kidding. Mr. Bush might be a real nice guy, I don't know the man personally, but a Christian? Let me see, he's responsible for the deaths of over 100 thousand people because he thought they had weapons of mass destruction, not only is he not sorry about his mistake, but he smiles every time he talks about it. I don't know, maybe he's not Satan, but are we sure this man is even human. Maybe he's an alien from another planet come to take over the world? We should ask him.

~ Roger The Okcitykid

http://okcitykid.bravejournal.com/

"A fool says I know and a wise man says I wonder."
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Cynic-Al is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
you can always hope so. but unfortunately given the fact that the men in black havent yet nuked him and then flashed us all with their memory wipers (or at least not as far as i remember) i dont think he is. it just seems to be the he is a bit lacking in the common sense department. he may be semi intelligent and well educated, though obviously he didnt do english language at any point. but i think its just a case of lack of sense. Thatcher did the same thing in britain during the falklands. admitedly that wasnt as bloody a conflict, but it was in some peoples opinions just as pointless. and she was all smiles about whatever happened over there.

like the journal, just annoyed that the stupid school grid blocked half of it. it really is useless. best one is it deciding to block some quotes of what the bible said on adultery or something like that.

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
 64yrs • M •
I had flash backs of a radio program I heard that claimed there was evidence of alain conspiracy. UFOs have been visiting us for some time and the super powers have known of this and even have contact with them.

Ofcourse that is way out there, hardly scientific. But does Prozac or other anti depresents cause people to act inhumain, surely the guilt would cause a normal person to fall apart.

[  Edited by okcitykid at   ]
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that spiderz is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
nah, hez an ape.

"There is a thin line between bravery and stupidity"
 64yrs • M •
so from a scientific view point, what you're saying is, he just hasn't fully evolved.

36yrs • M •
that would be a more likely theory, for him to be an alien he would have to be from a species that is more advanced, so that they could space travel.

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
for him to be an alien he would have to be from a species that is more advanced, so that they could space travel.

I'm sure aliens have retards too.

Besides, aliens could be good at space travel, but still a little sticky on the articulation of human intricacies, like saying nuclear correctly... or not eating babies.

Maybe they would be like aliens so advanced they have trouble executing the most basic and seemingly harmless acts without nearly dying... like eating pretzels or riding bikes.

I'm sure W. has an interesting story behind his fear of horses as well.

But never-the-less, keep in mind that comedians, actors, politicians, all hold intellectual revere in a particular and highly effectively persuasive and deceptive talent, the ability to be smart while looking dumb.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 64yrs • M •
quote:
I'm sure W. has an interesting story behind his fear of horses as well.

and further - he has no horse sense - this is interesting.

36yrs • M •
he is a bit of a strange characterm though you do wonder how much of that stupidity is an act.

38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that danman2_2999 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I'm not sure if hes an alien, but if that mofo is the antichrist i really wouldnt be surprised.

I suggest everybody do a search and download "Loose Change" documentary which is about 9/11.

It seems like bush and his administration had a large hand in the destruction of the twin towers....and all I know is that he and cheney are making BANK from the war, seeing how cheney owns haliburton, who is like a main contributor of supplies that the armed forces use.

Alien? naw.....Jesus' main opposition? seems more likely.

"down to smoke a bowl?"
 41yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that heyjme1 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I think its more likely that UFO's visited us, maybe still do, and implanted there genes or modes of thinking upon us. Similar to humans and apes...some apes can learn a little sign langauge, for example.

But, thats there and its hard to prove something like that. Still, it shouldn't be neglected.

I think its more 'rational' and thus probable with available evidence, that some people are educated towards different skill sets at a young age. Remember Bush would have been influenced by powerful people with knowledge. That kind of thing has an effect, especially when its also directly meant to influence him a certain way. Build the right structure and the person will add the bricks and mortar according to that structure.

Of course, there are various ways of viewing things and one thing leaders do most is look after those closest too them. So they form circles--most 'humans' do this, almost all females do this 'naturally'.

The Falklands, you may note, was actually thanked by the majority of the people there because they didn't want to be led by the Argentines. Also, if the Argentines had left then Thatcher realised the whole commonwealth might follow suit and we would lose our power overseas.

This may not sound much to you, but to the leader of Britain, that is quite an important thing!!

We really must keep a balanced head in all things, too easy is it to sway in one direction or the other. Of course when you tilt your head one way, where are your eyes looking for evidence?

""No words""
 35yrs • M •
twitch is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
he's not a monkey or ne-thing else. hez Hitler's reicarnation

"I have fucked up eyes!!!!!"
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy