Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

When jesus comes hes going to be pissed

User Thread
 64yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that okcitykid is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
correction: When Jesus Comes Back He's Going To Be Pissed - I don't know why I do that - Edgar Cayce had this same problem of missing words.

quote:
believing that Jesus is going to come back and save us is that now we don't have to worry about what destruction we might cause because Jesus is going to fix it all

I said that, having a discussion with someone on theology on the web.

I grew up reading the Watch Tower - I never knew where they came from, somebody was sending them to me. What little I knew I brought it up in there and a member of that church decided to answer my question.

quote:
He will "bring to ruin those ruining the Earth."- Revelation 11:18

I love it. I can't say I believe Jesus is returning again, not without further study - but boy I sure do want to believe it. You know I've read revelations a dozen times and I don't remember reading that. But its there, I checked.[b]

"A fool says I know and a wise man says I wonder."
[  Edited by Restless Mind at   ]
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Cynic-Al is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
your first quote is a fallacy, Jesus was always to be sent to judge the world, rescue those who had done good from the evil that was on this earth, and cast down those who did evil. so yeah, when jesus comes he is going to be pissed, at a portion of the population.

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
 64yrs • M •
Well I'm sure glad that I'm on the right track now.

33yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that the great focy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I know hat's going to happen. Jubus will come back with machine guns and team up with Moses and the will kill all the Jews and then fo after the Mexicans.

It's all in The Book of The Jews by Cal Colitzer. Read on a rainy day, learn some things.

"I can't believe I ate the whole thing"
 36yrs • M •
may i redirect to the either the jokes thread or the exit?

what do you mean by being on the right track Okcitykid?

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
 35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
when jesus comes he is going to be pissed

wait a second....
that doesnt make any sense at all. isnt he forgiving. and perfect. and fucking god.

ok. for one second lets pretend that the writers of the bible were intelligent. now think that maybe by ruin, it meant he would nullify their destruction. that he would make them good people. would that not bring them to ruin? i think it would.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 64yrs • M •
quote:
may i redirect to the either the jokes thread or the exit?

The jokes are irritating, but he has a right to express himself, we just don't have to read his posts.

quote:
what do you mean by being on the right track Okcitykid?

quote:
your first quote is a fallacy, Jesus was always to be sent to judge the world, rescue those who had done good from the evil that was on this earth, and cast down those who did evil. so yeah, when jesus comes he is going to be pissed, at a portion of the population.

64yrs • M •
quote:
wait a second....
that doesnt make any sense at all. isnt he forgiving. and perfect. and fucking god.

ok. for one second lets pretend that the writers of the bible were intelligent. now think that maybe by ruin, it meant he would nullify their destruction. that he would make them good people. would that not bring them to ruin? i think it would.

Is He forgiving? and perfect? and fucking God?

You seem to know - educate me

Do you know the writers of the bible, I never met them myself so I can't say.

36yrs • M •
if bringing them to ruin would mean turning them into good people, then surely hell would be a little empty. and as for the subject of forgiveness, it always says in the bible, that to be forgiven by god, you must fully repent of your sins.

64yrs • M •
I don't believe Jesus is going to come here and kill a bunch of people.

But all will account for the life they lived, at least that's the way I understand it. Everything would be set right.

I believe all of us will account for our deeds either in this life or the next whether or not Jesus returns.

36yrs • M •
i agree, i can't see jesus commiting mass murder on his return. but the bible says that he wont have to, as he will return at the end of the world.

and i agree with the rest of what you said. (that is if i am currently in the i do believe in this religion mood, im never quite sure)

64yrs • M •
I need to find me some time and do me some more studieing.

35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
then surely hell would be a little empty

what if it is? i think so.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 72yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that cturtle is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
of course hell is full of emptiness as empty as the souless existence w/o being can be.

"Terrorist or tyrant, few may come to the Truth that both are poor choice."
 36yrs • M •
hell probably is empty, there are i hope very few people who are totally unrepentant of their crimes. but surely for there to be a hell there must be a need for one.

we meant numerically empty.

1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy