He who works with his hands is a labourer. He who works with his hands and his head is a craftsman. He who works with his hands and his head and his heart is an artist - Saint Francis of Assisi
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Runescape - Page 3

User Thread
 31yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that XFreeGlowStickX is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I tried to play that game a few years ago.
I cried.

"There is only one Happiness in life, to Love and be Loved"
 29yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that forgottentruth is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i tryed to play the game...but kinda fell asleep and got bored... before you say "you suck its good" and what ever..please get a life first...

"All we see or seem; is but a dream within a dream. - Edgar Allan Poe"
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that gazbollokface is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Okay, just like all internet games the graphics suck!
But Graphics do not make the game!
You could spend all your time on this forum and bitch about how much it sucks compared to World of Warcraft, but then you could slag off WoW even more than Runescape!
I will admit however that I pretty much blew my High school years playing Runescape but it has'nt engulfed my entire life like these people you see who do nothing (and I do mean NOTHING) sitting around all day in front of thier "Super high-tech" computers playing these online Nerd fests!

The Governments wonder why so many youngsters are clinically obese these days, this thread is the answer!

Kids comin home from school and immediately going online to "pwn" in a virtual world where you really do acheive NOTHING!

PLUS I find it rather sickening that people manage to sell thier characters and equipment on Ebay for nearly a King's ransom!

I feel disgraced that today's modern man has nothing better to do than level up and kill other people (Some they might not EVER meet) and then brag about the next day to all thier online "friends"!

Rant over for now!
Plus, I do see the Irony of me going to play the likes of Gears of War online. But it is a far better game than Runescape AND WoW Combined!

Rant REALLY over now...

"People like me hate people like you!"
 74yrs • M •
runescapesux690 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
gazbollokface....U SUCK..and so does forgottentruth

[  Edited by runescapesux690 at   ]
 29yrs • M •
runescapesux690, i dont know how old you are, nor do i care, but if you want to be a twat and just have a go and tell people they suck, please go do it somewhere else because frankly no one on here gives a damn about what you have to say about everyone else.

34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that gazbollokface is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Thank you for that young sir.
I beleive that moron is only here to fuel the fire of hate that is eargerly given on this site!

Just for your information runescapesux690, if you can't accept the fact that I dislike both Runescape and WoW, you should really ask yourself:
"What am I doing with my life right now?"
Plus, is that the best insult you got?
I pretty much get that when I'm on the "Fun game to play" thread every time I join!
So maybe you should reveal who you truely are or maybe you are an obese nerd who likes to badmouth the people on the threads hoping they will never find you. Maybe that is why you're playing WoW. Because if by chance we do ever meet face-to-face you will have to waddle your fat arse outta your mother's basement with your +1 mace in a vain attempt to "pwn" me!

Get the plates, I beleive I've just served your arse!

"People like me hate people like you!"
 74yrs • M •
runescapesux690 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
u didnt really serve me cuz im not some loser in a basement lol im just some asshole who got bored at school and am very fit lol...but the person in here with me is obese so mabye he will waddle up to u haha...and i dont see how anyone who is19 and comes to these sites to actually play these sucky games can try to "serve" anyone LOL...o yea and forgottentruth....SUCK MY BALLS

29yrs • M •
once again, if you have just come here to prat about like the little twat you are, go do it somewhere else because no one gives a damn about you or your comments, and anyone who lies about there age on a forum, spells sucks as sux and has no proper grammar who insults me, makes me laugh at your ignorance, so go get a life please, and learn some proper english before replying to this please... and i mean LEARN not google any word you dont know... including all those hard 4 letter words you struggle with.

74yrs • M •
haha i love how u get so pissed thats all im trying to accomplish here in case u didnt notice...and u wanna talk about ignorance? by getting so pissed of all u have done is prove to me that u are the kind of ignorant person that i was trying to piss off..o and i has good gramar..i speel vary well...that good enuf gramar fer u? cuz i dont need some little 14 year old punk telling me how to spell i type words like sux and cuz because its shorter spelling and saves time LOL

29yrs • M •
pissed off?whos pissed off? and no its not good enough because you spelt grammar wrong, you type words because its quicker? typing "cuz" takes just as long as because.

74yrs • M •
Wow ur a dumbass....can u not tell I'm spelling wrong on that part of the post to mess with u? Please stop talking until u can be smart about it cuz u just make me laugh by being so ignorant

74yrs • M •
Wow ur a dumbass....can u not tell I'm spelling wrong on that part of the post to mess with u? Please stop talking until u can be smart about it cuz u just make me laugh by being so ignorant

29yrs • M •
yes i did know you are, but there not really much point because its not annoying anyone so you are laughing at something that isnt there.

I'm just going to give up and ignore you now because your just not worth the time nor the effort. good day and have a good life, oh wait sorry you dont have one.

74yrs • M •
haha I don't have a life? I have a fiancé and a very good paying job...what can u say for yourself?

29yrs • M •
[/quote]lol im just some asshole who got bored at school

[/quote]I have a fiancé and a very good paying job...

hmm how does that work?

Runescape - Page 3
  1    2    3    4  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy