Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Understanding of life

User Thread
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that eyestien is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Understanding of life
What are your thoughts on life?
Whats is your own description of life?
what is life?

"I am samrt because I know I am dumb"
 69yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that willowwater is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Life is our chance to experience all the different physical and emotional feelings. Until we have been really upset or really depressed for example, we don't fully appreciate the feelings of happiness and joy. And I wouldn't like to imagine what it would be like to just be a melancholy spirit, not knowing how sand feels between the toes, or what happiness felt like. I want to experience all the feelings possible, so that when my soul has earned the right to retire to an eternity of everlasting bliss, I can actually feel and appreciate what bliss really is!!!

64yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that okcitykid is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I would agree that life is learning through experience, but more, I would add, life is a test and I believe in the end we are graded.

"A fool says I know and a wise man says I wonder."
 58yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that fearless5555 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
?'s LIFE - wow that's deep!

Most people live on the surface hence the reason for crimes. Animal, primal, basic, and shallow existences.

All true and present, not be mistaken for civilized, but also the ability to think, reason, correlate and predict on a deeper plane of existence.

life is the opposite of death and while alive one experiences the illusion of separation of others when in fact the life time experienced is of the collected whole at all times.

All those who enter and exit are offering and taking parts of all of us constantly.
SO the question should be what do you offer and what are you taking during life till death?

aloha rdm

"Teach the people how to get along with one another because we already know how not to!"
 42yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Chained Wings is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Sorrry.
I repeated myslef. You can call me daft.

Life is what you are experiencing however you see it. Perusing this thread. Having a great time..

"When I was a child I flew! Then as an adult- I watched others soar."
[  Edited by Chained Wings at   ]
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that her is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I would have once said.. life is a test.. and we will be graded.. how we performed.. the ultimate justice.. not anymore..
Now life to me.. is about feelings.. touch.. emotional, physical.. if we couldnt feel.. then what is that... can plants feel? can they.. im seriously asking.. anyways.. i think thats what differentiates us from the dead... that is life to me.. touch... emotions.. experiences.. learning.. development.. life.. breathing...

"I have nothing to be proud of today but hopefully tomorrow I will."
 42yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Chained Wings is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I LOVE YOUR POST.

"When I was a child I flew! Then as an adult- I watched others soar."
 34yrs • F •
Sir, if you were adressing my post... Im glad you think so.

31yrs • F •
chrissylette is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Random Rantings That Actually Make Sense, and are Somewhat Valuable To People Who Need Some Type of Help of Understanding Why We Live In Such A Shitty World.

Why can't people just understand that not everyone is the same. Everyone acts and perceives differently, so why do we expect the same? My mother keeps comparing me to her. Why can't she just get that I will NEVER be like she was (when she was a teenager). I am a "bad seed" so get over it. And what the hell is the assumption that everyone has to believe in one thing? Like when slavery was first "created", everyone had to own a slave or 2-hundred. I don't get that. Apparently everyone has to be against all forms of homosexuality. I was like w.t.f. I am bisexual, and I hate being called called a clit-licker, dyke, and lesbian. I am only one of those and it is the first.
And school drama. Don't even get me started on that shit. What is "normal gossiping"? It doesn't exist, really it's a myth, there is no sacred amount of gossiping. You know what I think of this subject? I think it's a line of BULLSHIT! Yeah you read me correctly. My beliefs is that people who gossip about other people constantly have nothing better to do with their lives, and that they are insecure about something or are ashamed that they are classified as exactly what they are yakking over. Some people just can't get over themselves that's why they "good-gossip" about themselves so that they get more attention, and believe me most gossip that's spread is "negative gossip"
Crikey, parents. Why can't you just stop worrying for oh lets see a DAY. How much damage could a teenager do in one day? Every teen out there is always paranoid they are gonna get caught, half the shit you think we could do, most of us are WAY TOO CHICKEN TO DO! Like oh lets use burning down a building, it takes huge ass gonads to pull that shit off. You have to be smart, cocky, and on fucking CRACK to do that. What you think it's easy for your teenage son/daughter to go off and have sex with his/her boyfriend/girlfriend? Ha that's a knee-slapper. It takes a lot of patience, and energy and LUCK to get that done. You basically get ONE chance in every blue moon, and 98% of the time it doesn't work out as planned, or even at all.
Yeah trust me, recently I would know.
What is up with old people? I mean seriously if you need help crossing the street STAY HOME! Why can't you drive like normal people? Just because your brain is slowing down doesn't mean everything else around you is. Do you think just MAYBE you could STOP holding up traffic. Some of us actually have places we have to be in time. Why the fuck do you guys drool and forget shit. Just stay home, and leave us folks alone. We see enough clinical rejects/retards, we really don't need anymore lurkers.
Siblings. What a dumb ass name for your bro's and sisters. You know what I personally hate? I hate that they think you want to be woken up at the crack of dawn for any reason. Yeah I love my bed, I love to sleep until noon, so why wake me up at 8-10AM. Do you really think I want breakfast that early? Hearing you fight over the remote? Yelling because someone left their shoes on the step and you tripped over it? NO! I want to sleep. So go away. Is it seriously illegal to tie them up to them beds and tape their mouth shut and plug up their ears? Why the hell is that shit illegal? It should be illegal to wake up your siblings, am I right?

Well That's All For Now, But I'm Sure If You Actually Read This Whole Thing You Will be Wondering Then I'm Going to Post Some More of My Rantings and Cracks on Humanity.
*<3Christina Power<3*

"Life is all about moments, so make the best of each one."
 64yrs • M •
Why can't life be both a test and about feeling?

When you feel things you are expected to respond, and how do you respond, and there lays the test.

I wish we could all love each other. We all want to, we all need to, we are all drawn to each other, so why don't we?

it's a simple test, strangely many of us are failing.

34yrs • F •
A test.... when i said that i thought life was a test.. i meant that i believed that we were all sent to earth.. and God is testing us.. will we still believe in Him with the free will he has given us... now i dont believe in that kind of test any more.. therefore.. my concept of what life is.. isnt that anymore.. Now what kind of test are you talking about okcitykid?

64yrs • M •
Well, I guess I believe in the same kind of test that you have decided not to believe in.

On this journey, were we are often given different paths to take, our feelings might guide us if we let them.

42yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jimbobby is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Life is the thing I'm living and will be determined when I'm not so its a good idea to do it right and now.

"Only gay people have quotes to look good"
Understanding of life
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy