Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Understanding

User Thread
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that eyestien is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Understanding
I have came to a point in my life where I have question and understood more thats not always seen in this world that is simple seen to me. As the simple ones will find things that most of us will think complex, we see them as simple. How did I do it? I couldn't understand it then but know I do.
Where has this all come from? I think that the answer are within us. But so many have to learn to bring that truth out. Some of the things that I tell my friends at times sound foolish, but I can't say so because they are apart of this world and think very simple of things. So they are the ones doing wrong. i know why they do it, so I do not judge them, but they judge me because they do not understand. But what if the foolish is the truth. Were I would say that you should always keep hold of the heart of the child. ( the imagination) And where does imagination come from, your mind. So what do we need to understand? Do any of you have any comments?

"I am samrt because I know I am dumb"
 38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that 730 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
For times and half a times i've been looking for the existence of a mind of complete wisdom....time and time again i've imputed and been rejected by even my blood relatives....but as yet i've found only a handful of the ancient ones.....I guess we have our time to get back to each other.... but it's good to meet you.....Love the words that you just said, don't have anything to add, do your thing....

"Being is not knowing!"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Now it's what you do with that understanding. To understand is one thing but to act on the understanding is another.

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
 39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Conway is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
You have given the answer to your own question. We need to understand, because without it then we are but 'children'. And there is a great diffrence between children who are ignorant, and adults. (in most ways still ignorant). Because we all as children and as adults have a desire to be more than what we are. Because we know inside that we are nothing as we are.

""So this is where im supposed to wright something snazy and truthfull?"-impossible."
Understanding
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy