Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Who killed Marilyn Monroe?

User Thread
 44yrs • M •
mooser745 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I just finished reading an article on Marilyn's death (this month's Playboy mag...which also has a great interview with Pacino and another good read on Super Bowl tix bookies.) I'm not an expert (although I admit to being a Forensic Files junkie), there were a few points that the article brought up that really make me wonder how it could have been classified as an "apparent suicide" and not further investigated as a murder. Though this might be fun to discuss...as I'm sure everyone has an opinion on theory. Feel free to add your thoughts:

1) Her house was completely bugged, under 24/7 surveillance from all sorts of people (FBI, CIA, Hoffa, etc.) So how could no one have heard, or even better, had a tape of what happened that night?

2) The autopsy report was compromised, with a majority of the substances reported "missing"...including that from her stomach (her death, they say, was caused from taking 30-40 pills...but how could that be confirmed without proper testing?)

3) She was planning to re-marry Joe DiMaggio (according to his niece), so the idea of killing herself (and not really leaving a note, or calling him) doesn't seem to really make sense to me.

Mike

42yrs • F •
Ladi Hekate is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
(this month's Playboy mag...which also has a great interview with Pacino and another good read on Super Bowl tix bookies.)-mooser745
Nice disclaimer for reading this in Playboy. Interesting story though, never heard anything of Marilyn Monroe's death before. She was screwing around with Kennedy, maybe there's someone out there with a grand theory about how she was going to leak out information on his "real" killer.

"Eternally misunderstood."
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I read in a conspiracy book (so it's unreliable obviously) that some prime suspects are the Kennedys. But, the real question is why would someone want a movie actress dead? I don't think there's a conspiracy here. Malcolm X is conspiracy.

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
 39yrs • F •
harlow is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I think the reason she was killed, was because of her involment with the kenedy's. She knew to much info. I have been reading up on this topic for quit some time. And I have come acrossed a lot of info about the 911 call. Her friend, a major actor/producer, made a 911 call because he found her in her bed. The abulance came. And on her way to the hospital, they got a call from someone, to put her back. So they did. She was put the way she was found dead. And when they first came to the house, for the 911 call. She was faced up. When they put her back, she was faced down. And they knocked over the phone in the process. That is what I think happened. I know she was murdered. And if anyone say else. Like the people that clamed she comited suicide, they were paid to clam that.

"Know who you are, and never let anyone tell you other wise."
 56yrs • M •
Khumbu is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I have heard a lot of information suggesting that she was murdered. While the simple explanation is that she committed suicide, The involvement with the Kennedy's and their ties with organized crime make this murder easy to believe.

About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy