If we were blind and had no choice, would we hate eachother by the tone of our voice. - BABYLONWILLFALL
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Loss of Virginity - Page 3

User Thread
 35yrs • F •
Silverspring is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I feel lucky every day that I'm with whom I'm with. I know that some people where he works act really incredulous that we haven't had sex yet, even after almost a year, and would have dumped me after not even half that long if I didn't want to have sex with them.

[  Edited by Silverspring at   ]
 36yrs • F •
isna23poet is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
im in a religion that when sex is talked about, its "shhh-dont-talk-about-it", which sucks, because sexual conversations are quite interesting and comfortable when ofcourse you are with people who feel comfortable talking about it, sometimes i think that when we're being pulled away from what we would like to do best when it comes to experiencing new things in life such as, going to a party for the first time or...loosing your virginity for the first and last time....we get curious and decide to break the rules of religion, which is bad but at the same time its not because we are only humans with intimate feelings and desires, so i guess sex isnt always a religious thing, but yet again i'm only a virgin who is only sharing her inner thoughts.....

28yrs • F •
ChaosShards is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I lost my virginity to my ex boyfriend of two years, which is something I regret more than anything in the world. I would give up anything to take it back. The only good thing to have come out of it is it gave me an idea of what I need in a relationship, how sex can change in a relationship, and what I need sexually. Another thing is, if we had waited, and I had eventually married that guy, I would have discovered we didn't match up too well in that department. Now that I know what I need, I'm mature enough to know that my boyfriend now, who I'm deeply in love with, has the same desires and needs as I do. So basically, I think it's a good idea to wait until marriage if that's something you strongly believe in. Otherwise, I think if it's something important to you emotionally you should just experience it with the person you know you'll spend your life with. If it's not, then whenever you're ready I suppose. x]

Loss of Virginity - Page 3
  1    2    3  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy