Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Loss of Virginity - Page 2

User Thread
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that isilomir is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I hardly think that just because one of the couple gets pregnant that it means they were unprepared. That just means, as long as they weren't trying to get pregnant, that something unexpected happened. It would be how either side responded after they learned of this that would reveal if they had been unprepared or not.

"Balance comes to all things in time. Some make it their duty to tear it apart. It is my duty to balance it out once more."
[  Edited by isilomir at   ]
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that eliasan is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
who says its a concisunce for all we know they might have wanted a kid yeah sounds strange in high school but u never know. Secondlly they might be prepared even if they weren't planing to have a kid it has been known to happen before.

"Fear nothing for fear is the mind killer."
 46yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that YodaMouse is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.

I think its all about prespective. Are you a person who approaches the idea of sex from a secular or a religious prespective?

If you are a secular person, things are simple: You put on a rubber and start bouncing arround with your favorite pal from the opposite sex. (By the way, most of Europe does this, regardless of their religious views. Interrestingly enough, it's not a point of debate for them since most of the tenagers there have the sense to use a condom.)

If you are a religious person, things are more complicated. Pre-marital sex--along with some of the more 'creative' sexual practices--can wind you up in hell.

I'm a pragmatic person. I have a ding-dong for a reason. I like to use it. My female friends like it when I use it with them. No problem that I can see here... Then again, sometimes I have to use a lead condom with my partner....

) What do you think?

37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Navin is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
marriage is but a paper, when the bible was written marriage was ceremonial.

"To kill man's hope is to kill man"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that eliasan is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i think of it from nither view i just belive that if u really love each other enoguh then go ahead if you want to if you belive in a religon then follow what they say if you want.

"Fear nothing for fear is the mind killer."
 37yrs • M •
I agree

46yrs • M •
I believe love is simply lust with a hint of admiration. And it's only taken 11 miserable experiences over the last 8 years for me to reach that conclusion...

I really am a cynical bastard...

37yrs • M •
i went about 5 years worht of relationships claiming love was hate at a different degree... which it is but to actually love someone you have to have compassion which is emotional investment through experiences... love is however tolerance with a little compassion... to me anyways
i love how different peopels views are because of knowledge
there are so many different truths to every situation... 6 billion?
experience is the only pure investment to gather knowledge

46yrs • M •

I like love. Love can set you free...

Actually I do beleive in love. But wait a minute! Weren't we talking about virginity in the beginning? I think that would fall under the concept of sex more than love.

I mean think about it. When you learn to drive a car for the first time, you wouldn't do it on a McLaren F-1, would you? You'd destroy it in about two weeks.

In the same way, you don't want to marry your first partner. I mean, the fender's all scratched up, the door is dinged and the rear view mirror is missing. And if you're like me, the tail pipe has been violated....

44yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Azhrei is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I hate to thorw this in, well actually i don't but anyway, nobody has said anything about holding off on sex leading to marriage to just have sex. That can be a bad thing in itself.

"What is true power?"
 37yrs • M •
hahahaha dude im rollin over here...
agreed and back to the topic... which i dont even care about i just posted about love aye?

46yrs • M •

Okay, I'm going to come off sounding like an a-hole here, but here it goes:

If you're dumb enough to get married just to have sex, you need to have your head examined.

Not only is this probably frowned upon from a religious prespective, but it's entirely idiotic.

But I may just be an opinionated jackass....

44yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Azhrei is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
that's quite true, but if it became enforced practice to wait until marriage, it would happen.

I suppose it would then be time to get the guiliteen out from the mothballs

"What is true power?"
 35yrs • M •
DDragK is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
quote:
If you're dumb enough to get married just to have sex, you need to have your head examined.

Im not saying that I believe that people need to get married before the can have sex, I'm not even saying that I need to wait until marrage to have sex. BUT my girlfriend wants to wait and wait we shall, thats the end of that. Oh sure I might joke aroung every now and then but I'm not the kind of guy that is a sex crazed maniac. I respect the decisions of my girlfriend and I believe that we hve reached an intelligent descion.

And maybe I started this thread out wrong, when I said maarriage I was thinking that marriage was a way of seeing that you were acually ready for a serious relationship with that person. I guess all that I'm saying is that I can't tolerate people that get so caught up in their passion that they cannot control themselves.

""Flying is nothing more than falling at the groung and missing""
 62yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Lady Tazmanian is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
People at work ask me if I'm still a virgin and proudly say "Yes, Yes I am" and they snicker and pass it around like it's a bad thing.

That's fantastic!

When talking with many teenage girls, they seem to have one thing in common. That is, to date a guy that wasn't about sex.

So while you might at times feel abnormal, you are indeed a rare gem.

Loss of Virginity - Page 2
  1    2    3  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy