Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

My 'world'

User Thread
 41yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that heyjme1 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
My 'world'
After contemplation I would like to suggest a theory to explain how I perceive what is.

I imagine a large circle. Within this circle there is a body of thought. It is the blood of life. I am a line at a tangent to the circle. The point at which I cross this circle is my essence. It is the thing that, truly, binds me to one. Heaven is thus this point of crossing. My body, part of the material world, extends beyond the circle and the greater my angle that deviates from the point or the circle the more I am material, or better still, since this is vague, the more ignorant I truly am and the more I am living in 'hell' though there is no such thing, I believe, though can't disprove.

Thus the circle produces truth and the collective of this is God. The more I become one with the circumference of the circle...i.e. curved, the more I become more spiritual and the more I have the ability to change the heart of other things that exist outside the circle. Possibly, through sufficient depth, or after death, one transcends into the circle and can therefore be at peace or change what is to become. Thoughts at present. Thoughts, criticisms, etc....?

""No words""
My 'world'
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy