The Only Joy In Life Is Being In Love, And Having That Feeling Reciprocated - Nip/Tuck
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

born gay - Page 13

User Thread
 25yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that ravenclaw is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
It would be interesting to conduct large-scale experiments that measure people's sexual preferences over time and see how they change.

Also I know that there are different percentages of the population of each species that are homosexual or bisexual. I think it was seagulls or albatrosses in which one third of nest pairs were 2 females and researchers did not even realize that for a long time, just assuming that they were all male/female. Perhaps birds would be an interesting test subject for this experiment.

25yrs • M •
Tr0k is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Well, I can't figure out how to post my own so, as I have been growing up I have been lost. I have started hating people and not even watching the world around. If u ever see me I always ignore u but, the funny part is I'm good at talking to others. I would love to do everything alone and feel everyone at my school is a dumbass. Then, I started to pay attention to boys and now I kinda like one. This to me is weird but, everytime I see him It just makes me think. I feel like I'm so lost because everyone who I work with says I'm so gay cause I'm to neat but, I never thought I liked a boy till I looked at this one at my school. I have been looking and keep seeing how we act alike. I would notice how we would always when walking at school, take the straps from the backpack and start playing with them. Then, never talk. I don't know why can someone plz help me.

born gay - Page 13
  5    6    7    8    9    10    11    12    13  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy