Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Get Your Pack Of Lies, It Cost Somebody Their Life

User Thread
 64yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that okcitykid is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.

"A fool says I know and a wise man says I wonder."
[  Edited by unknown1 at   ]
 41yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that rancidkitty26 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
wtf.......that almost made me cry........it's just so maddening

"we are the music makers, and we, are the dreamers of dreams"
 64yrs • M •
And where is the outrage - why are'nt people demanding the Impeachment of GW Bush?

I'm going give him a break - if he gets our troops back home, I will shut my mouth.

Until then, I will, along with Afterdowningstreet.org and a hundred other organizations, demand his impeachment. I've joined a local group, our next meeting will be the 23rd, and there is probebly one in your area. All over the country, lots of people will be demanding his impeachment.

Thanks for the comment and be a good patriot - pass it on.

33yrs • F •
Anguista is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
This is almost as irritating as the people marching around with signs saying "Bush killed my son" and what not.

He's your president, and you're going to be stuck with him whether you like him or not.

When you join the military, it's generally understood that you stand a good chance at dying. Yeah, no one was kidding when they said these people could/probably would die.

It's a choice they made. They signed up for whatever reason. It was their choice. They were the ones to sign the forms. They chose, and they died for their choice.

Even if you believe the leader of your country's an idiot, and many others do- he's still your leader whether you agree or not. I highly doubt he'll be impeached over the idiotic things he's said and done, though.

"Your happiness is conditional."
 64yrs • M •
Bullshit - When you join the military you don't join believing you will die and thats your choice - that's crap.

People join the military for several reasons - only those who couldn't pass a psych eval would join because it was their choice to die, and they wouldn't be excepted, axcept now they'll take anybody.

Recruiting is already having a tough time of it finding enough good men, how are they going to find enough people who are willing to die.

If people join the military because they're willing to die and they just happen to die, just what do they get for their sacrifice - DEATH?

I joined the Navy when you were in diapers and spent 14 years in the Navy - I spent 14 years in the Navy so people can carry signs, and I'm going to carry one because I earned that right. When I carry a sign I'm going to think about you and how it irritates you, it'll just give me goose bumps all over, I'll just be in exstacy knowing that it bothers you.

About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy