Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Paedophilia - Page 5

User Thread
 41yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that rancidkitty26 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
how can you say a priest molesting a child and a teacher molesting a child are not the same thing....and hey, by the way, i work with children, i had a 11 year old boy have a crush on me, and while it is cute i would never NEVER think about that boy as anything but a little boy, and in 2 or 3 years he will still be the little boy i taught, how can you excuse the actions of someone who is taking complete advantage of a child....12 years old does not by any means an adult make....i dont care if you have sexual thoughts at that age or not, if you are an adult and you enter any kind of sexual relationship with a child you are wrong.......period, that it.....there's no justification, no excuses

"we are the music makers, and we, are the dreamers of dreams"
 64yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that okcitykid is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I said:

quote:
Love does happen between young and old. Elvis, or the teacher who married her student after she got out of prison for supposidly raping him.

I never said this was good, I never said this was right, I never said this should happen, nor did I ever say that this was okay.

What I CONTINUE TO SAY IS - This happens

These kids are not eleven year olds and these kids were not forced or tricked into having sex.

Your saying that Elvis and this teacher is a Pedophilic, and I'm telling you that they are not.

A person will get drunk and not be an alcoholic.

An adult can have a relationship with a child and not be a Pedophilia.

If you don't believe me, ask a doctor.

period.

I'm not going to say another word about it.

"A fool says I know and a wise man says I wonder."
 38yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that neuterdbynature is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:

then what is that adult just some sick perve that get his/her jollies from diddeling children....

quote:
...i work with children, i had a 11 year old boy have a crush on me, and while it is cute i would never NEVER think about that boy as anything but a little boy, and in 2 or 3 years he will still be the little boy i taught, how can you excuse the actions of someone who is taking complete advantage of a child....12 years old does not by any means an adult make....i dont care if you have sexual thoughts at that age or not, if you are an adult and you enter any kind of sexual relationship with a child you are wrong.......period, that it.....there's no justification, no excuses

"12 years old does not by any means an adult make"[/b]
whether that child is in his/her teens or not it does not give any excuse for someone to say it is ok to have sex...a child is a child and consented or not it is illigal, WRONG, and yes i would consider some one into children a pedophile....and also in a way they do trick these kids into intercourse by messing with their minds telling them what they are doing is ok and normal ....its sneeky and under handed but it is still tricking them.

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
 62yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Lady Tazmanian is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
I'm a man, I remember when I was 13. There were some pretty good looking teachers. Not one of those teachers would have to force us to make love with them.

You're just not getting it. It doesn't matter if the child wants to have sex with his teacher. The teacher, should not have that kind of relationship with children. Period! Again, who is the adult here?

quote:
Wouldn't you like to be one of those beutiful teachers all the boys ugle over?

Absolutley not. My daughter told me some comments that her male friends said about me. My daughter thought such comments were huge compliments, but I don't see it that way.

If a teacher is excited about having students think she's sexy, then she has some serious mental issues and shouln't be teaching. Like rancidkitty said, it might be cute, but that's where it ends. Viewing a child as being sexy is very sick.

quote:
My wife is a teacher, and she has had to step and prevent a 13 year old from being raped by a group of 13 year olds. There not exactly innocent at that age.

You don't have to tell me about 13 year olds. I have one! You're right, they aren't all innocent, but they aren't all deviates, either.

Okcitykid, do you have children? If you do, I hope you don't blame your children for lack of making adult decisions.

And you still haven't answered my question. Everything you wanted when you were 13, is what you want now?

44yrs • F •
Stella is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
An interesting subject. I would argue that all sexual preferences (including heterosexuality) are a result of nurture and learning. Many paedophiles do not lust after children per se, but have personality disorders (often resulting from being abused themselves) which stunt their emotional and social development, and distorts their moral outlook. Remember that when a child is abused (particularly by a parent) their emotions are thrown into turmoil. While they may hate the physical aspect of the abuse, it may also be the only time that the parent makes the child feel 'loved', 'good' or 'special'. This child may easily become an adult who has little self-confidence and a fear of forming intimate relationships with other adults. Coupled with a stronger than average need to 'love and feel loved', and a dysfunctional moral outlook caused by being forced to equate sex/lust with parental love at a critical point in their development, many paedophiles simply do not recognise the damage caused either by them, or to them at an earlier point in their life. More than most, they need to feel 'equal' or 'in control' with a partner, but cannot feel comfortable or adequate when in a normal adult relationship.

32yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that boomstick is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
that is kind of hard to respond to i agree with it but in the same factor i think its wrong cause our community would not allow it

"shop smart shop s-mart"
 46yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that xanadoool is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Our community says it's wrong... so if you lived in a community that said there is nothing wrong with a bit of kiddie fiddling, would you accept that ruling to apply then?

Fact is, we see it as wrong because we are told it's wrong, if tomorrow, it became immoral and indecent, even illegal to have tattoos. How many people in the world would suddenly become immoral, indecent criminals, either in thought - if they like tatoos - or act - if they have tattoos - because of the communities rules?

These... people. They don't see sex with children as a bad or immoral thing. It's just like smoking canabis. Those that do it, rationalise what they do. They make it okay in their own minds, and surround themselves with others of the same persuasion.

"Always give to the left, coz the right way is the wrong way."
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
on the contrary, many believe it is wrong and are disgusted with themselves when they commit such acts. of course there are also those who think it is completely natural. it can go either way.

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 41yrs • F •
i dont think i see pedophilia as being so wrong just because thats what society says.....i fell it in my heart and know it in my mind......whats next are some of you going to start justifing rape ???? it's basicly the same thing..........i just cant comprehend hoe some of you think on this subject.....it's just gross, disturbing, hurtful, and wrong.......

40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
there are those who are turned on by rape. but thats for a different thread.

i dont think anyone here is trying to justify, it seems like everyone agrees that pedophilia is wrong, the thing that is debatable is whether such a thing can be "fixed" and if it can, is doing so moral.

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 48yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that gammanova is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
[b][i]all i can say is that some animals have rabies and others disease that make them sick and do things out of the ordinary and often unusual, so i'd imagine that some humans may have similiar disorders only according to the human manner of living!

"tree of existance from one seed"
 62yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Lady Tazmanian is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
Our community says it's wrong... so if you lived in a community that said there is nothing wrong with a bit of kiddie fiddling, would you accept that ruling to apply then?

You're wrong. Like Wy said, most pedophiles are fully aware of horrendous acts

quote:
Fact is, we see it as wrong because we are told it's wrong, if tomorrow, it became immoral and indecent, even illegal to have tattoos.

Fact? Well fact this, if I lived on an isolated island with no human contact, I would still say you're pretty flippin messed up to think of a child, sexually.

quote:
These... people. They don't see sex with children as a bad or immoral thing. It's just like smoking canabis. Those that do it, rationalise what they do.

You're comparing pedophilia to smoking pot? No comparison, once so ever. Neither is a dog having rabies.

38yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that neuterdbynature is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Lady Tazman is right, how can you comepare two distinct thiings. when smoking pot you only hurt yourself; again only if your by your self, not around others . But pedopihiles inflict pain/suffering on others, that is on chilldren!

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
 41yrs • F •
some people are down playing the effects and brutality of pedaphiles.......excuse this imagery but, think of this .....a 40 year old man forcing his pennis into an 8 year old little girl....he's going to tear her vagina,possibly cause infection, posibly do internal damage, and these are just the physical side effects....think of all the emotional scaring.....now someone, tell me again how this can be ok in any way shape or form....tell me that this isnt sick and wrong........

38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Vortex271 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
This is sick and wrong, didn't want that image, but it clarified something to me- A child is the personification of innocence, yet to be scarred by life in general. A pedophile, who is MENTALLY FUNCTIONAL, is naturally attracted to innocence (ever heard of the catholic-schoolgirl phenomanae?) but is unable to sustain a relationship with another competent being. So you turn to the impressionable, the innocent, children, an act that they know is wrong, but they cannot hold back human desire, and therefore they give into it. It inflicts massive scarring emotionally on a child, (sixty-five percent of molested or raped youth are unable to regain full mental firmness) and they KNOW that, unless they believe it is love (not going there) but Humans are naturally selfish, so it doesn't matter to them. (I hate to use this statement, but they run the mentality of 'no skin off my back' So physically, it is wrong, mentally, it is wrong, However, it is a HUMAN side-effect. A mindset, if you will, not unlike those who practice beastiality- attraction to animals who cannot refuse. You're right, Rancidkitty, the physical damage is great to the victim, but the emotional state of both individuals has suffered far more damage than the vagina and all the internal workings.

""As I sit before the fire, I wonder how many before myself have been burned.'"
Paedophilia - Page 5
  1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy