Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to make them all yourself - cutencuddly
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Venting!!!!

User Thread
 38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that 730 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Venting!!!!
what the hell is up with man...me...us...every-freakin-peron on this damn block of sand???

You say you're righteous, you say you follow the almighty... when everybody on this damn planet is looking for a reason to justify their version of a universal right.....spiritual right.. an actual right!....are you slow, dumb, stupid or what?... who the hell are "YOU" to say what's right or wrong.....and whot the hell are "YOU" to want to place God on some sort of pedestal to be praised.....What the fuck is a damn religion have to do with God?.. and all you products of history are stuck in the tunnel vision mode made by one egotistic being and are happy because you see a light at the end that your ass in NOT reaching........ I want this...I wanna be that...I'm this... I'm going to have that....what the fuck does it matter?? it's dust, you're dust...the only thing you want is yourself....the only thing you search for all your life is yourself....you seek happiness because there's no fullness in YOURSELF... you loathe pain because there's no fullness in YOURSELF... you hunger after emotions and force your life into a pattern because you're trying to form a mold for YOURSELF.... what's the point?? you already are who you are

and what the hell is all this philosophy crap?.... stop talking about theories....a theory is a thought...a supposition... if your outlook on life is theoretical then you're a theory in motion.... start saying shit that's not born of immense contemplation... but start speaking in momental spurrs.... that's the only time purity comes forth...when you speak without thought...when you act without thought... when you think and your brain is blank!..... so many of you scorn at emptiness...nothingness.. why?? when nothing is the same shit you are..... you couldn't survive if it wasn't for nothingness...... do you live? does your body survive on it's own?....what's the force that drives you the blood??.....NO!!!... the physical on its own will never sustain life!... the body will never live...dust has no life... the skin on your body is dirt...it gets mushy when there's too much water...and gets crackled and dry when there's not enough of it.....YOU are the FREAKIN earth....realize that, so does the earth grow itself...the dust which is the earth?? NO!! the invisible is what drives us.....the air...you live because you breathe nothingness....you speak because your words are nothingness......you hear nothingness...you see not with your eyes...with the vision (nothingness) inside you....... So why the fuck are all these damn people waiting for some physical God to come from the sky??....... If nothingness is what keeps you alive, then nothingness is what you should realize is what is inate......... and if nothingness is the same God that all these people are supposed to be knowing... and nothingness is already inside you....then what the hell are these people waiting for??........

We were made in the image of something...not something that looks like us!.....a being of light....not by his/her hands...but by the nothingness that created the same light!.......

and onto the knowledge shit.....what the fuck is this assholes problem to put all of life in his hands?.... knowledge is what caused the fall of man....creationism, evolution...it doesn't matter... the more knowledge man gained the more confusing the damn world became to him......Knowledge is not power, it's freakin destruction........the more you know...the more information is displaced and the more searching you have to do, and in that search you lose sight of what is actually infront of your damn face from the beginning........ stop being dumbasses......I can say whatever the fuck I want because i'm venting!!!!..... all you freakin knowledgable bastards on this block of dirt think that you're important...when you ain't no different from the leech on the back of your neck...forever sucking life from the needy...and in the end finding that it was all for nought because you die and return to dust!.....people stop leaving impressions...... leave nothingness so that people can experience for themselves.......This is not an impression that needs to be made......this is a FUCKIN WAKE UP CALL!!!......when I die I'm leaving this world with a new name that nobody will know who I was......that's Word!!!

and mind your own business....what does another persons opinion of you have to do with your opinion of yourself.... are you that weak?.... where the hell did all your strength go?? and you think you're cool because you can reply and say something intellectual??.....WISE MEN DON'T ARGUE WITH FOOLS....why??...BECAUSE IT DOESN'T MATTER IN THE END THEY'RE BOTH FOOLS.......... So the next time you THINK of saying something.....realize that you're saying shit to the person you're talking to....and the reciever, realize that you're being stupid for letting it get to you......

NOW I HAVE MORE TO SAY...BUT I'LL SAY IT WHEN YOU ALL RETALIATE....

this was directed to anyone it pertains to on this planet...

"Being is not knowing!"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that ekimup is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
"So why the fuck are all these damn people waiting for some physical God to come from the sky?"

God isnt presumed as a physical being..

Wise men dont intend to argue with fools, but rather inform them. Or try to bring something into light they've missed in forming their conclusions.

You seem so against knowledge and empirical standards, i dont see why you would assume God to be for them?

again,, you seem very angry..heed your own advice. dont let what other people say get to you

being is knowing you exist-(reference to your quote).

how is air nothingness-when you thrive off of it. How can something(nothingness) that isnt in existence...contribute to the survival of an existing being?

Also, if your quote was right_being isnt knowing_

nothing you say can be truth-even if random spurts..because it means nothing..as does your subconcious and random word selections.

but wait..these do exist. But the idea your implying exists solely as that..an idea.

"In this world, we are never lacking. Only losing what we have in hope of gaining what we dont."
 38yrs • M •
quote:
"So why the fuck are all these damn people waiting for some physical God to come from the sky?"

God isnt presumed as a physical being..

Wise men dont intend to argue with fools, but rather inform them. Or try to bring something into light they've missed in forming their conclusions.

You seem so against knowledge and empirical standards, i dont see why you would assume God to be for them?

again,, you seem very angry..heed your own advice. dont let what other people say get to you

being is knowing you exist-(reference to your quote).

how is air nothingness-when you thrive off of it. How can something(nothingness) that isnt in existence...contribute to the survival of an existing being?

Also, if your quote was right_being isnt knowing_

nothing you say can be truth-even if random spurts..because it means nothing..as does your subconcious and random word selections.

but wait..these do exist. But the idea your implying exists solely as that..an idea.

jesus is considered to be God......jesus is supposed to return to alleviate the world of pain and free us from all sin and unrighteousness.....and if it's not jesus it's money....it's material salvation.......A God is a supreme being.... anything that makes you spiritually inferior or spiritually deluded so that you think you're better in any way or fashion is a God.... I won't say anymore...

I never said anything about informing fools.... a true wise man will inform and if an arguement is posed he will smile and laugh and let the other person realize their "self".......I've seen so called "knowledgable" people argue with the (i guess) dumb majority in this world.......A true wise man doesn't argue.. and notice the statement said "wise men who argue"..

I'm against knowledge.....i'm against the order of Man... I will say it proudly.........I don't hate it......I'm saddened by the fact that so much seek after knowledge not realizing that 1 answer to any question is all you need.....why is the sky blue?<-seeking knowledge....I don't know it just is...<-answer.. be satisified with that....and when you're satisfied with that some day later you will open your eyes to the sky and realize what you wanted to know........and the order of man has never lasted...doesn't last...and will never last.. man tries to seperate hisself from nature....and creates his own destructive nature and then calls it the right way......empirical standards?? you want me to be happy doing what everybody else considers the norm??....lmao...haha... I wan't born normal...i'm not normal...and I will never be normal...so there I guess empirical standards really don't mean a thing to me other than mass control...sorry....

Oh what makes you think that i'm angry??....because I used words that are considered to be swears??....... lmao...ahaha... you think what other people are saying is what is getting to me??...hahahahaha....now that's even funnier...sorry to laugh....i'm very amused right now tho....
I'm not angry or have I been for a long time......... I'm frustrated with the fact that people want the truth...then they can't handle it...then they make their own judgement then expect to be justified by the rest of the world??.....how??....You need to be informed of what's wrong in order to think about it and make an action....you've just been informed....
I used those words because they make people listen... they demand ears.........what you read made you listen...good!
and peoples words don't get to me....you can say whatever, and do whatever to me you like....I still got nothing against you.. why? cuz i'm good with me...you're just confusing your own damn self and putting yourself in a stressful situation.. people don't affect me......however they need to be informed that they are loosing theirself for no damn reason....this is information!

knowing you exist is knowing you exist......being is NOT knowing you exist....in that case you can only flow with life.. life just flows through you because you're not a person...you're life!

Air is nothingness...and a nothing is a something..how many times does this have to be stressed for people to acknowledge it....the nothingness (somethingness) is ALL that can keep you alive......I'll use the same example over and over again....thought is as invisible as ever...how can it contribute to an existing book?.....words are invisible out of your mouth...how do they contribute to influence which is invisible which leads to physical action therefore affecting the survival of an existing being....you act like all this nothingness doesn't exist...when it's as existing as the skin on your body.........disagree with me....please...I beg you to..

and as you have I have stated before...Nothingness is somethingness....so what you say is nothingness in meaning, nothingness in the subconscious...is the exact somethingness that made you react to this post..........are my words Ideas??.....is air an idea?...is the reaction from person to person an idea? or are these things a part of reality today.. not just mine, not just yours...but reality on a whole..... You talk so much of the ego....when that's all that's inside of your being.......I'm not mad.....i'm informing you of what IS...

"Being is not knowing!"
 36yrs • M •
Jesus is our "savior".

He no longer exists as a physical being.

more or less a spirit.

anyway. its kool. i love you lika fat kid loves cake. and you were only venting. so i heed your POV.

thanks much

"In this world, we are never lacking. Only losing what we have in hope of gaining what we dont."
 38yrs • M •
sorry to come back with this...i'm not tryna confuse you or imply anything...but isn't this same saviour somebody that is worshipped??.....I guess I have no say...call the spirit whatever you want or whatever is needed...I just hope that people are actually free of themselves and not still wanting to be free.....

"Being is not knowing!"
 36yrs • M •
good point.

i could refute your evidence or lack of. with more and more and more evidence..

but i wish to end this meaningless bicker. You believe what you like, as i will do the same.

I can only hope you'll keep my best interests in mind as i do the same for you

38yrs • M •
^^most definitely............I was just letting of some steam.. my relationship with persons is not affected by that.. peace out!...

"Being is not knowing!"
 38yrs • M •
thought this was a philosophy site and people were supposed to disagree with you??.....I only saw ekim in here... what u guys don't like talking to the crazy guy??...lmao...haha.. teasing..........

"Being is not knowing!"
 36yrs • M •

"jesus is considered to be God......jesus is supposed to return to alleviate the world of pain and free us from all sin and unrighteousness"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
----

Jesus didnt alleviate the world of pain, he didnt free us from sin let alone ALL sin. He died for our sins so that we may be forgiven for them. Pain still exists. He died so we could make mistakes and could learn from them. Minus eternal damnation.
---

"A God is a supreme being.... anything that makes you spiritually inferior or spiritually deluded so that you think you're better in any way or fashion is a God.... I won't say anymore..."
---

Supreme/superior-Inferior...these words exist to someone who chooses to pass judgment. The only one who can pass true judgment is the creator. This was the problem which created the devil. Lucifer was one of Gods angels. Because lucifer "thought" he could do "better" than God and decided to oppose him and all he stands for(resulting in lucifer believing he could rise above the creator and be "supreme" because of his original inferiority complex.) If we all have the spirit of God in us, we are mere pieces of the lord. Superior and Inferior exist in the sinful...and lie solely in an opinion.
----

" and notice the statement said "wise men who argue".."
----

..that might be why i stated; wise men dont argue-they simply make an attempt to inform.
----
"?<-seeking knowledge....I don't know it just is...<-answer.. be satisified with that....and when you're satisfied with that some day later you will open your eyes to the sky and realize what you wanted to know"
----

Understanding commonly follows knowledge. So knowledge assists in satisfaction. This is kind of where i think you should apply your idea of the realization of "self".
----

"creates his own destructive nature and then calls it the right way......empirical standards?? you want me to be happy doing what everybody else considers the norm??....lmao...haha... I wan't born normal...i'm not normal...and I will never be normal...so there I guess empirical standards really don't mean a thing to me other than mass control...sorry...."
----

You make a good point. But how are you suppose to assist others who are lost, if your only trying to help yourself? You appear only as an outsider rebel because of your chosen opposition. Its like you choose to rebel only because you dont like mans ways. How could this possibly make it any better? I think you realize what our problems are(generally) now the second part is to make a difference..try and live according to truth.
---

"Oh what makes you think that i'm angry??....because I used words that are considered to be swears??....... lmao...ahaha... you think what other people are saying is what is getting to me??...hahahahaha....now that's even funnier...sorry to laugh....i'm very amused right now tho...."
----

..you make me sad . I weep for you-lol.

If you felt the need to vent..tell me, what emotion was it you were attempting to do so with? The one that requires accusations-which only oppose your initial points? and that also require curse words?

If you wish to have me dispute with my words. I must have a general understanding of yours. So if you change their american/english definitions or implications-its impossible for me to argue with you.(or rather inform)-lol.
----

"fact that people want the truth...then they can't handle it"
----

We're not talking about knowing all of existence and ALL of truth.. but because it is truth that we have to live accordingly to it. It would be stupid to accuse others who search as being ignorant or foolish. Because if you dont believe in finding/knowing truth..how can you make just accusations of anothers will?( when i say you..i mean YOU 730
----
"then they make their own judgement then expect to be justified by the rest of the world?"
----

..just as you..have made your own judgment? If we have truth and follow a standard which works according to it(to its fullest extent) than our judgment is no longer necessary. Our judgment means nothing in all Truth. You of all people i would expect to know that.
----
"knowing you exist is knowing you exist......being is NOT knowing you exist....in that case you can only flow with life.. life just flows through you because you're not a person...you're life! "
----

If we exist, and everything within us exists(i.e. concious) we know we exist. Conciously or subconciously.

..but correct. If we didnt have a brain or any sensory perception..we would not know we exist. But then again, if we couldnt percieve.. would we even exist?

Dont answer, because you couldnt possibly know the answer.
----

"Air is nothingness...and a nothing is a something..how many times does this have to be stressed for people to acknowledge it....the nothingness (somethingness) is ALL that can keep you alive......I'll use the same example over and over again....thought is as invisible as ever...how can it contribute to an existing book".
----

You seem to believe existence is limited to physical standards..which is wrong. Because you've proven thought, ...Air..to exist. How can these exist exactly as a book does? Physically. Your limiting your perception with tangibility. bad decision

These are words-but what they imply...exist. (air, thought)

otherwise our human psyche's wouldnt require a word for such a thing.

Words are developed by the human brain...labels also were developed by the human brain. Words do in fact mean nothing along with our judgement in the grand scheme of things. But our actions chosen(choice being invisible to your standards) to alter the world outside of our minds is what forces change...in the physical world.

Its not so much the word, but what it implys. Because these things exist-regardless of whether or not we can hold it in our hands-they contribute to our existence.

This is why if you wish to know truth. You should limit your accusations, and personal beliefs outwordly expressed.

38yrs • M •
quote:
Jesus didnt alleviate the world of pain, he didnt free us from sin let alone ALL sin. He died for our sins so that we may be forgiven for them. Pain still exists. He died so we could make mistakes and could learn from them. Minus eternal damnation.

^^aight i'm just taking this as what is sorry if i'm wrong.... Jesus died for sins...died so we could make mistakes and could learn from them!.... so you couldn't learn from your mistakes before??...wait, your sins couldn't be forgiven before?...wait a sacrifice is needed for you to realize the essence of freedom??......well I agree sacrifice does help in a realization that's the ultimate loss of self....but in the same breath that loss of self makes others look at you as a "God".. you're put in high esteem for doing what others couldn't do.. a simple thank you and then continue living would work just fine....I'm not judging you as a person....you're intelligent and insightful....i'm saying what I said originally this is directed at anyone it pertains to...

quote:
Supreme/superior-Inferior...these words exist to someone who chooses to pass judgment. The only one who can pass true judgment is the creator. This was the problem which created the devil. Lucifer was one of Gods angels. Because lucifer "thought" he could do "better" than God and decided to oppose him and all he stands for(resulting in lucifer believing he could rise above the creator and be "supreme" because of his original inferiority complex.) If we all have the spirit of God in us, we are mere pieces of the lord. Superior and Inferior exist in the sinful...and lie solely in an opinion.

Did I judge?...re read that quote!.. if something makes you feel that way, then it's a God.....I'm just stating what is!.....I agree with you it lies in the "sinful"....but if you're not sinful how can it pertain to you?.........and isn't that how Jesus makes people feel?....those who treat jesus as a God feel superior to the lost...and the lost feel inferior cuz they don't believe!...i'm not saying you do that...it's directed at whoever it pertains to....

quote:
..that might be why i stated; wise men dont argue-they simply make an attempt to inform.

lol...my bad...those who think they are wise.....

quote:
Understanding commonly follows knowledge. So knowledge assists in satisfaction. This is kind of where i think you should apply your idea of the realization of "self".

Knowledge assists in understanding...contentment assists in satisfaction....the self seeks after all understanding I agree with you totally.....the content already understands therefore knowledge is a part of him, not something he searches for...

quote:
You make a good point. But how are you suppose to assist others who are lost, if your only trying to help yourself? You appear only as an outsider rebel because of your chosen opposition. Its like you choose to rebel only because you dont like mans ways. How could this possibly make it any better? I think you realize what our problems are(generally) now the second part is to make a difference..try and live according to truth.

seeing that i'm exactly the same as everybody else...helping the Self can only help others!....don't try and help the world if your house isn't straight...."you see the splinter in your neighbours eye and not the beam in yours"....<-that's it...the only way to right wrongs with society and the world is to right the wrongs in the self.....

lol....I'm glad you called me a rebel...it's fun as an outsider it feels like home.....my actions or words may look like i'm rebeling and it may be that I am...but the spiritual content of what comes forth is it rebellious?....I'm a bit ruff around the edges so the delivery might be "fucked"..lol...but hey the truth is never pretty.......I'm not attacking mans ways, i'm trying to bring it to a realization......look at what is going on, not on the surface, not killing...the need for a cleansing of the murderous mind......seeing the spiritual in everything is the only way truth can be arisen......therefore the orderly chaos is the only way that it can rise....

quote:
If you felt the need to vent..tell me, what emotion was it you were attempting to do so with? The one that requires accusations-which only oppose your initial points? and that also require curse words?

If you wish to have me dispute with my words. I must have a general understanding of yours. So if you change their american/english definitions or implications-its impossible for me to argue with you.(or rather inform)-lol.

Like I said before...i'm not angry I'm frustrated with blindness.. not just mine, but mankind....and like I said before, those words are words of demand....they demand attention....I demanded attention cuz people don't like the nice and easy route anymore........And I wish not to change your words, because they are pure...and I couldn't anyways......I do what I do when I do it, how I do it because it's fun to do.....but always realizing the seriousness behind it.......again is the word what offended?...or is it the word used to bring about the realization?...lol.....

quote:
We're not talking about knowing all of existence and ALL of truth.. but because it is truth that we have to live accordingly to it. It would be stupid to accuse others who search as being ignorant or foolish. Because if you dont believe in finding/knowing truth..how can you make just accusations of anothers will?( when i say you..i mean YOU 730

Searching will get you nowhere!!!!.....nowhere at all.....just stop and live and you will find....and when you find the true path by stopping, then when you're lost you'll know which way to go to get back..........and homie I use the words ignorant and foolish...because I'm comfortable being called ignorant and foolish.....because I am!.....those who search are constantly lost...Fact!!......telling somebody that they're lost when they're lost is not an accusation, it's a fact..... I agree you'll find what you're looking for in your own time, but knowing where you are will make you think if you want to be found sooner or later....

quote:
..just as you..have made your own judgment? If we have truth and follow a standard which works according to it(to its fullest extent) than our judgment is no longer necessary. Our judgment means nothing in all Truth. You of all people i would expect to know that.

who have I judged??.....see that's the thing, you're looking at the words comming from my mouth as the one i'm speaking to.. look at it from the speakers point of view to understand what he's saying...........those who are lost are lost I'll say it plain....me being one of them...that's why I started venting by putting myself in the equation.......again am I judging or stating a fact??....

quote:
If we exist, and everything within us exists(i.e. concious) we know we exist. Conciously or subconciously.

..but correct. If we didnt have a brain or any sensory perception..we would not know we exist. But then again, if we couldnt percieve.. would we even exist?

Dont answer, because you couldnt possibly know the answer.

if you existed yes you wouldn't know....really you wouldn't, cuz there would be no "I" present....that's why you can't see your own face when you look through your eyes....cuz there is no 'I' present......conscious or subconscious you could only act...live....only knowing what's infront of you, not knowing what's in you yet living in perfect harmony....

and is your brain what makes you know??...hahaha....your brain is a muscle, it's physical, if your brain made you understand anything then a dead person would be the most intelligent being...too bad he's just dust!...the physical is just a tool for the real you....now if you lose your brain you lose a tool therefore you're dead...if you lose the physical you, you can only be the spiritual you therefore your body is dead, but your life is there.......and if you can't percieve physically then existence is only spiritual...natural...pure.... and why wouldn't you exist?...all exists...perception makes it exist to the 'you'.. but all exists, all is possible, all is infinite....the 'you' determines when it comes into reality.......lol..

quote:
You seem to believe existence is limited to physical standards..which is wrong. Because you've proven thought, ...Air..to exist. How can these exist exactly as a book does? Physically. Your limiting your perception with tangibility. bad decision

These are words-but what they imply...exist. (air, thought)

otherwise our human psyche's wouldnt require a word for such a thing.

hahaha...everything IS tangible....lol....do you think that you don't touch air?.....you feel it right?....do you think you can't grasp thought?....yet your brain is the tool for it to pass through you......a book is the end result of thought.....there' more but I gotta go to work...i'll be back later...

"Being is not knowing!"
 36yrs • M •

quote: "makes others look at you as a "God".. you're put in high esteem for doing what others couldn't do"
--------- This is the only opposition within that 1st paragraph..that was valid. The answer is, how can you assume that others look at you as a God? This maybe why some people dont get the fair treatment. Others HATE those they think are better then them. Thats the 1st step in stupidity...just because you think someone is better than you...or as soon as you start measuring and comparing another to yourself, is when you'll more than likely grow to be an asshole. Or to be insecure..

Dont judge 730..its not your place. Those you claim may feel their better or superior..are in fact not. One you see as superior, will have no ideals of superiority or its comparison.
----
----
"Did I judge?...re read that quote!.. "

"those who treat jesus as a God feel superior to the lost...and the lost feel inferior cuz they don't believe!...i'm not saying you do that...it's directed at whoever it pertains to...."
---- ..uhm? didnt you just judge.??

quote:
----
"lol...my bad...those who think they are wise....."
---

lol.my bad. as opposed to those who pass judgment...(i never stated i was wise. But when you compare yourself with me..your conclusion has apparently lead you to this belief.)
----

quote:
------"Knowledge assists in understanding...contentment assists in satisfaction....the self seeks after all understanding I agree with you totally.....the content already understands therefore knowledge is a part of him, not something he searches for..."
---

tada! my point exactly Knowledge assists in contentment(i.e..in understanding..satisfaction..blah.)
---
quote:
---------
"seeing that i'm exactly the same as everybody else...helping the Self can only help others!...."
---
..not if its at the expense of others;

----
quote:
--------
"...but hey the truth is never pretty."
----
i believe thats an opinion
----

"Like I said before...i'm not angry I'm frustrated with blindness.. not just mine, but mankind....and like I said before, those words are words of demand....they demand attention....I demanded attention cuz people don't like the nice and easy route anymore........And I wish not to change your words, because they are pure...and I couldn't anyways......I do what I do when I do it, how I do it because it's fun to do.....but always realizing the seriousness behind it.......again is the word what offended?...or is it the word used to bring about the realization?...lol....."
----

so tell me again..if you desire opposition within this forum..how can it be done? If you are blind and frustrated. Your words are foolish and many in communication(or lacking).

tell me.?
----------V
You next paragraph is jiberish.
--------------------------------------^the one after the previous^.--------------------------------------------------------------
quote:
---- "who have I judged??.....again am I judging or stating a fact??...."
----
..judging. Your right though, those who are lost are lost. But you cant accuse those you know not of being lost..as lost.

When you yourself are limited..foolish, blind..frustrated...blah.
---
quote:
---------
"if you existed yes you wouldn't know....really you wouldn't, cuz there would be no "I" present....that's why you can't see your own face when you look through your eyes....cuz there is no 'I' present......conscious or subconscious you could only act...live....only knowing what's infront of you, not knowing what's in you yet living in perfect harmony...."
----

this was by far..the most foolish thing you have yet said in this thread..

If you can percieve...you do exist. If YOUR perception exists..there is an I. Because YOU can see. blah
certainly if you have eyes..you have a brain with concious abilities to maintains their functions.
----
"all exists...perception makes it exist to the 'you'.. but all exists, all is possible, all is infinite.."
----

This comming from the same person who stated that NOthing is all that exists? That nothing is all there is..that we are nothing?
----
quote:
---------
---"hahaha...everything IS tangible....lol....do you think that you don't touch air?.....you feel it right?....do you think you can't grasp thought?....yet your brain is the tool for it to pass through you......a book is the end result of thought.....there' more but I gotta go to work...i'll be back later..."-----------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------

Well you stated knowledge was of the brain. You implied..that you can exist spiritual beyond brain mind and body..etc.

So if everything is tangible..is the spirit tangible? If the book is the result of "tangible thought", than why is it required? Why create something tangible to represent something tangible? if emotions and thought are as tangible as all existence...why express them? all is not tangible. -especially- "nothing".

38yrs • M •
hahahahhahaa......lmao...this is the funniest reply you've ever gave on this site.....lmao.........damn you got mad so quick...lmao hahaha....aight sorry hold up...

I never said that I was a "God" or that anybody saw 'me' as a God.....I'm talking about Jesus here....lol...hahaha...that's funny......I'll end it from there cuz there's no point going into this part of the convo anymore...superior??...haha... how can I be superior to anything or anybody when I constantly state that everybody including me is the same!?......I don't need to be better than anybody....what's the point of it?...ego?...

and again who am I judging???.....I'm stating a fact... you go to church and some people act like they are better than the lost ones out in the world.......those in the world feel that fuck it I don't know this jesus dude so if he hates me then fuck it... so they keep doing wrong......who did I judge?... you're still not getting it.....it's not directed at a group or person, it's directed to anyone it pertains to....I'm telling you what is and i'm judging now??....lol...

and this is not an argument between "me" and "you".... it is directed at whoever it pertains to....so you getting mad at what I state is funny as hell....hahaha....reminds me of this poem I wrote a while ago....got the same reactions...hahhaa.. see you're talking about a me and you thing...i'm talking about an us, world thing...me included....if you feel offended then my bad I guess........I'm just stating what I see....lmao....

do I seek opposition? no......my statement above when I was teasing just bored and typing was just what it was... teasing.. I don't care for opposition or support, if you support me, then yay for you...we got something to talk about... if you oppose me, then yay for you...we got something to argue about....it doesn't matter homeboy.......I do what I do when I do it how I do it because it's fun....but always realising the seriousness in each situation....

Homie I said those who are confused are lost....is that not true??....am I making an accusation or is that a fact??....is that not true??......

and nothing IS all that exists....NOTHING is tangible...NOTHING is SOMETHING!!!!.....everything is one!!.....and I agree with you about the 'I' in perception....it's totally true...

and knowledge is of confusion, people need to stop using the brain as a stand alone entity....your brain, body, is just a tool for what is real!....when both are joined there is power...... but for arguement sake...the brain is holds knowledge...knowledge doesn't come from the brain...knowledge comes from the lack of understanding... wisdom comes from the fullness of understanding.....yet all is one!....

It's amazing tho, how you could retaliate like that...hahaha... that's funny to me...lol.....I've been termed foolish, crazy, stupid, psychopathic for a long time....and all of that is true.. but only when you're dumb can you learn something.... intelligence born can never gain itself....only the lack of!......

"Being is not knowing!"
 36yrs • M •
hey everyone! look im 730!!
----

hahahahahahahahaahaha......m not wrong...w.das
im not rigthsdmdsmdff ..im insane .........and foolish and have no stuctuerr..asl..hahahahaha a hold up ....haha

tlive life...nothing is all there is hahahahahahahahahahaha
blah blah blahblahblahblahblahj"i have no poitn!! i dont know rigth from wrong. i dont know when im proven wrong. and since i've been proven wrong on all levels of existence..i will continue to live fololishly hahahahaha. what you don undertstadn!?.,...its not your time yet......hahahahahaha......the only way to leet your spirit exist is by nn structure.....thats the key!..live and love...forever but never1 becaus enothing is all there is!!!....ahahahahahaha.
----

730..you stink oh so badly. you make no point. you contradict yourself CONSTANTLY...

and your posts are pure jiberish. (for the most part) this was in fact a waste of your and my time. enjoy your stupidity love.

..God bless.

oh btw-"people act like they are better than the lost ones out in the world"

your only stating an opinion. ^ probably because you feel inferior

38yrs • M •
lmao...hahaha....^^show me where I contradicted myself?.. you entered this conversation and something offended you... you realized something in those words and it offended you.. I stated a fact of what I saw in the world...an opinion I guess.. because I feel inferior??...no I added myself in the same equation!......if yo uread again you'll see the word "ME" at the start of the post....lol...........and yes I am foolish and I do talk jibberish....I am crazy, and I have no structure......that's how water flows, that's how wind moves, that's how freedom feels.....and if you weren't caught up in the argument between 'me' and 'you'.....you would understand that chaos is order....an order you don't understand first hand........but I guess that's jibberish too huh??....lmao... you're funny, I still like you.....lol

"Being is not knowing!"
 36yrs • M •
The only thing that unsettles me, is your rough-near meaningless posts.

You contradicted yourself by taunting for others to disagree with you...and then stating it was a joke and meant nothing.

You contradicted yourself when you implied we could exist past our physical bodies..past tangibility. When infact youy stated all to be tangible...and all exists.

You believe nothing is all that exists. When nothing is nothing. The absence of something/anything...including existence.

I cant hold a civil debate with you.

..oh, and chaos and order are not the same thing. They exist within the same existence..but are not the same thing. Exact opposites actually.

..contradiction? Foolishness? Jibberish? yes..

Venting!!!!
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy