Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Gay Bishop = Gay Jesus? - Page 3

User Thread
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
"Lefty, I got that off your CNN reprot..and it backs my earlier statements again, there are NO official counts, because insurgents dress as civilians."

Luckily another informative documentary inadvertantly and so after the fact, pointed out what should have been an obvious response to this.

Unfortunately I have to be an ass about it because its so silly and simple I'm simply dumbfounded that I hesitated at Pat's point.

Its been pointed out to me that its quite simple to determine a dead insurgent from a dead civilian.

And it doesn't even take rocket science.

Any guesses?....

If you said either, guns, knives, bombs, or weapons of varying destruction, you get a friggin cookie my friend.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that the great focy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Jesus was married. He married that hooker friend of his. Remeber the one that people threw rocks at. But then a gain Jubus was also a woman so i guess that would make him a homo. I bet the relations were awsome. I wounder if they did it on water.

"I can't believe I ate the whole thing"
 64yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that okcitykid is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
In all the scriptures him and Marry were very close.

"A fool says I know and a wise man says I wonder."
 46yrs • M
Very close, and to points like this...

quote:
IF you read scripture, you will never ever find the term..."Mary of Jesus".
WHAT does that mean??

It means the same thing as everything else in the Bible, that it may have been edited, changed, made up, just as Mary, as some suggest, may never have been a prostitute.

But that's what you get for calling a book factual with no way of knowing or proving it, let alone basing a religion off of it.

Some people have no common sense. Too afraid of biblical judgement and damnation to think for themselves. Pathetic. Which I can handle, its when I see these people rabidly scaring people (especially impressionable children in developmental stages) and telling them these things as undeniable reality, and saying anyone who dissagrees is either wrong, lost, or flat out evil.

A not so funny irony is that religious people are deathly afraid of people influencing them and their families into cults of "different" belief systems, but never see it that way with their own actions, yet their mission is generally to convert everyone possible, fucking ignorant hypocrits.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 64yrs • M •
When I was referring to scriptures, I was talking about scriptures that aren't in the bible that actually claim that they were lovers, no mention of marriage that I recall. There is a letter that talks about a scripture that claims he was gay.

They are safe in they're circle of beliefs and fear to venture out of there.

But - The truth will set you free.

I don't think he was gay, but I do believe that he loved Mary and that Mary was his concubine and if he thought he wouldn't be put to death, he might have married her.

I do beleive that Mary was a protitute, but having someone show her love and mercy caused her to once again believe in God.

But I'm just guessing - because really, that's all we can do at this point.

46yrs • M
quote:
I do beleive that Mary was a protitute, but having someone show her love and mercy caused her to once again believe in God.

A prostitute can't believe in God?

64yrs • M •
quote:
A prostitute can't believe in God?

Why can't a prosititute believe in God?

46yrs • M
It was a question, and in response to your statement, apparently didn't notice, not to condescend.

64yrs • M •
rogerdodger is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
lol

"Ya - Whatever"
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that patape is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
jesus may have been the first gay man.. and perhaps aids were created out of him too.. the bible backs this up

matthew: 7.1 "and jesus hath the math to spread deseise by means of love"

"no quote until i copyright it.."
 64yrs • M •
quote:
Matthew 7.1 says (in a rough NA27 translation):
Judge not, in order that you might not be judged.

40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that patape is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
close enough..

"no quote until i copyright it.."
 35yrs • F •
Taiyondae is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Gay Bishops are just more corrupt gay ppl trying to spread the gayness..... Im so sick of all this blasephemy! READ THE BIBLE...stop taking it for a joke, EVERYTHING it says is and it is happening! -_-...there are rules about being gay for a reason!!! The be fruitful and multiply thing cant happen between gays!! In the Bible God said that having sex with another man is DETESTABLE!! -_- ...and gays just lie to cover it up dont they? Born gay..HA crap!...gay is a choice! Gays dont love they LUST!! Gays just have lustful feelings towards their sex, so they make up excuses as to how they got that way. They chose to defy God. Thats why American is suffering now! They let ppl get away with every kind of sin! Gay should be out lawed! Its going to be the ruin of nations! Low populations and wide spread AIDS! i bet AIDS was a curse from God for all ppl who are sexual IMORAL! LIKE GAYS!...dont get me wrong, i dont hate gays, i have gay friends, love em to death. but the ACT OF BEING GAY is wrong!

"Stupidity is not a virus, but idiots can spread it like one."
 35yrs • F •
Taiyondae is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
That married things is CRAP! Jesus did not come to earth for that and He loved Mary like a SISTER!! In those days kissing wasnt strictly sexual......-_- It was an act of love.

This is just more people trying to manipulate the Bible, well the Bible spoke of people who will lie and try to turn things around to suit them. Bunch of evil false profits. WOE to those who believe the lies and BLASEPHEMY.

If the Bible didnt say it it wasnt so! And If God wanted us to know things like that he would show us, not based on the believes of crazy scientists who dont even believe in God, and a divinci code that was manipulated and is not even true!

Jesus NEVER MARRIED> He was PURE! Pure from birth, death, and still to His resurrection! HOW CAN SENSIBLE PEOPLE BELIEVE LIES OF FALSE PROPHETS? -_- These ppl only wish to confuse you. JESUS PURPOSE WAS MUCH GREATER THAN MARRIAGE> HE SIMPLY HAD NO TIME> with all He did it would be practically impossible, Jesus came to save the sinners, not fall in love and get married and have children. Who ever believes such Blasephemy deserves whats coming to them.

35yrs • F •
( MY OPINION (even if its true) That married things is CRAP! Jesus did not come to earth for that and He loved Mary like a SISTER!! In those days kissing wasnt strictly sexual......-_- It was an act of love.

This is just more people trying to manipulate the Bible, well the Bible spoke of people who will lie and try to turn things around to suit them. Bunch of evil false profits. WOE to those who believe the lies and BLASEPHEMY.

If the Bible didnt say it it wasnt so! And If God wanted us to know things like that he would show us, not based on the believes of crazy scientists who dont even believe in God, and a divinci code that was manipulated and is not even true!

Jesus NEVER MARRIED> He was PURE! Pure from birth, death, and still to His resurrection! HOW CAN SENSIBLE PEOPLE BELIEVE LIES OF FALSE PROPHETS? -_- These ppl only wish to confuse you. JESUS PURPOSE WAS MUCH GREATER THAN MARRIAGE> HE SIMPLY HAD NO TIME> with all He did it would be practically impossible, Jesus came to save the sinners, not fall in love and get married and have children. Who ever believes such Blasephemy deserves whats coming to them.

[  Edited by Taiyondae at   ]
Gay Bishop = Gay Jesus? - Page 3
  1    2    3    4  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy