Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

The Matrix Is Real - Page 6

User Thread
 35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
and how do you know all of this information. have you asked every single one of them NO. so stop redharring, and don't use numbers you cant prove because it completly discredits every word out of your mouth

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that etherealmeekle is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Because the nature of faith is such that when you find complete stability you do not leave it, unless you never believed it in the first place. There has been more than one occasion when a pastor has stopped midsermon and became a Christian right then and there.

"Speak out, even if what you have to say is unpopular"
 35yrs • M
YOUR AVOIDING THE QUESTION BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO REAL EVIDENCE TO BACK WHATEVER THE HELL IT IS YOUR TRYING TO PROVE. ADMIT IT. YOU DONT HAVE A LEG TO STAND ON.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 39yrs • M •
What question?

35yrs • M
is the matrix real? how can we prove any thing is? the name of the thread. but no. im the one who always goes off topic. right decius?

39yrs • M •
The matrix isn't real, not in the computer sense. But there are ploys like political correctness and tolerance that blind our eyes from the truth these things are like the matrix.

39yrs • M •
In the movie the matrix was made by computers after artificial intelligence was created. We have only the simplest versions of that so are you trying to tell me that you are so dumb that an over powered game of pong can control your brain?

40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
the point is, the matrix very well could exsist. what we percieve and what actually is varies greatly just in our known exsistence. there is a possibilty that what we percieve is entirely false... this is the concept of the matrix. whether it is created/caused by AI or some other unknown is irrelevant.

what we percieve and what actually is differs enough as we know... but what we dont know may be of even greater importance. this is what is so important about the cave theory/matrix theory.

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 39yrs • M •
If the matrix existed what would be the point of letting us create a movie about it? If the are so smart they would realise that too many people would believe it and begin a quest for escape. What possible reason would they have for trying to destroy their control?

37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that analytical29 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
thats the best point i think you could make.

idiots believe it... and sorry to call them idiots but if they were smart they would have thought of it themselves, instead of jumping on someonelse's idea and making it out to be their own reality.. i can only laugh at such stupididy

""That's only the tip of the iceberg.""
 47yrs • F •
(*disco*) is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Take a look around you. Ignorance is everywhere. Do you think that the average human can grasp this concept and would so willingly...that the world could have been intelligently designed by another force (god, aliens)? Because GOD is the only widely accepted idea. Everyone else is obsessed conspiracy theory?

By creating a movie such as the Matrix you do not destroy the illusion of control. If it we live in the matrix then the movie was designed into it for a purpose...and you *think* that purpose is to destroy control...but most likely not.

The illusion of control is probably something totally different and more bizzare than you can grasp.

The idea of intelligent design, love and the meaning of life are all themes and part of the human condition....why do we exist?

There is only one way to LEAVE THE MATRIX. Have no fixed address and by extension no bills. By removing yourself from the credit system, government records and those kinds of things you can leave the reality of human life today. And thats the only way at present.

"located in the illusory domain of psycho-mental existence"
 37yrs • M •
disco you talk like a crazy bastard who has lost his mind....

yes then we will be disconnected from everything cause we will be dead.. there is no escaping government if you wish to stay alive what you are saying would require us to commit suicide

40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
which is the point. in order to free ourselves from the world that has been pulled over our eyes, we must move beyond this realm. hence, entering the afterlife. at least this is one way to look at it. there are several others covered in philosphy as well as the movie itself.

im not saying any of this is or isnt real. what im saying is there is no way to know one way or another for certain. the exsistence of a matrix or matrix like concept is highly unprobable however.

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 35yrs • M
what makes you think i havent thought of that. you peoples problem is that you asume the people you are talking to are not as intelligent as you. you go in to these discusions under the influence your better than everyone else, and that you aere right. you arent trying to learn anything. your just trying to prove everyone else wrong. and its really fucking annoying. i have thoguht of that. ive also thought, what if they let us make the movie so that some people would think the same thing you said and discredit the fact as the same reason you descredited it on.and all the "stupid" people would believe that because once you "stupid" people find an answer that sounds ok, you stop there. you dont bother to actually think it all the way through, or your not "smart" enough, so you insult the people you are arguing against. fuck you. your a b-rated hypocrit, and will never amount to anything accept a self-proclaimed whatever you say you are.

Awakend.

try it sometime.

37yrs • M •
lol i cant believe you take offense to what i say..
wheni said that i was just messing around granted i sounded serious but i really dont care... i did actually think about it further but i said it anyways cause i think we tend to over analyze things

also i was tired when i wrote that and just wanted to for the hell of it.. no need to take such offense to it..

------------------------------

wyote, so what you are saying is to kill ourselves?

honestly you cant back that up till u kill yourself and once you do then i will respect you for your beliefs (not that i want you, by all means plz do not kill yourself) but right now you are just suggesting things.. 80% there.. but aren't devoted enough to free yourself cause there must be doubt. and some other beliefs and morals....

The Matrix Is Real - Page 6
  1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy