Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

OBVIOUS EXISTANCE OF GOD

User Thread
 44yrs • M •
mikal is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
OBVIOUS EXISTANCE OF GOD

The evolutionary theory is not supported by science; it is trying to be lived against science.
Science proves God.

http://www.evidencesofcreation.com

46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
"He states that He has created the universe when it was not, for a particular purpose, and with all its systems and balances specifically designed for human life."

This is a speci-centric philosophy, I felt it coming just when I openned the site, it even called the universe endless, science does not support that theory either.

Where did God come from, is "nothing" possible, these are things in relation I would like to know.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Angelfire is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
There's probably lots of life-free universes...

Take a wild guess as to why, despite the odds, we perceive a universe with life?

"Durch Nacht und Blut das Licht"
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that sleepingwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.

"Life is such sweet sorrow."
[  Edited by sleepingwraith at   ]
 46yrs • M
Where did existence come from?

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 35yrs • M •

46yrs • M
Any explanaition on that?

37yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that niners69sgirl is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
noooooooooooo science proves evolution church proves god

"sonrisa siesta y fiesta ...if ya wanna know don't be afraid to ask i only bite on days that end in y"
 38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that 730 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
^^both of them prove God!...... Science proves the physical aspect of God and church tries to prove the existence of God!

We came from nothing and we're still nothing.....Life is not attainable, unless you're nothing....... every moment we're created we're new, unmoving unbreathing, but we're moving so fast it seems that all our moments make up what we know as life!..... look at your reality for a moment, you're forever being recreated, no single moment is the same as the next no single breath is the same as the next.....we're still nothing and we'll always be nothing until we stop thinking that we're something!.......

"Being is not knowing!"
 59yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that TheIrishPagan is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I'm sorry, I just cannot take the words of a document written almost 2,000 years ago. Meaning has been lost in multiple translations, interpretations, hand transcribing for over a millennia. Just the differences in culture alone would generate great quantities of misunderstanding by itself. The veritable avalanche of evidence and archeological evidence will support the Evolution Theory.

"Oops, it appears I have run over your dogma with my karma."
 38yrs • F •
Darkmaic is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I know not if there is a God or not but I do think that it is a coincidence that we are the exact distance away from the sun and that on Mercury there nothing and Venus nothing and Earth, anything you every wanted from talking toilets to fridge magnets. But you never know, there could be life on other planets we just havnt found it yet.

"Its not my fault I'm two faced I was born in January!"
 35yrs • M •

38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that 730 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
^^how can you say that?....nothing is all that exists.... that's why everything just is!....

and TIP....trusting in something that was written 2 millenia ago will never give you understanding, because you'll constantly be living for the "past"......understand what's infront of your face and the existence of you life would be so much more real than anything plausible in your mind....even evolution!... besides evolution and creation are the same thing....creation's just symbolic......like I said physical and existence of the creator...in the end you were created...right? right!.....

"Being is not knowing!"
 35yrs • M •

38yrs • M •
Bear46 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Personally, I find it harder to believe that everything that is is just coincidence than God exists. There are numerous physic constants that are infinitally precise that allow life to occur. It has been theorized by well renowned scientists that if even one of these constants were off by an amount even so small that instruments couldn't detect, then there would not be the possibility of life.

It is true that there is evolution. Just the only type of evolution that can be proven is microevolution...an example of this is a bird getting a hard beak because it moves to a new environment where trees are harder. It is the small adaptions that animals have in order to better survive in their surroundings. The evolution that most people think of, macroevolution, is not supported by scientist. These theories propose the idea that animals changed into different animals overtime. These evolutions led to the deversity that we have today. There is one problem with this theory, however. Bones can be found from different animals, but the intermediate stages of evolution have not been found. Take the monkeys to people example. There have been monkey and people bones found, but never any half monkey half person found.

As for the 2 thousand year old argument, I would like to ask anyone to prove to me just one single thing in the Bible to be false. If someone can validly do this then I would be willing to take my Bible and put it in the trash.

OBVIOUS EXISTANCE OF GOD
  1    2    3    4    5  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy