Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Do you know what Islam means? - Page 5

User Thread
 53yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Xris is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
"Doesnt christianity preach for you to belieave in one god only, and no other false gods?"

Yes and Jesus is that One God manifest in human form.

64yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that okcitykid is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
Yes and Jesus is that One God manifest in human form.

Yes Xris - this is what you believe.

But I ask you, if Jesus was God, then who was he praying to?

"A fool says I know and a wise man says I wonder."
 36yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Attolia is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Oh boy, back to religious bantering.

Possible end results:
A. Everyone will hate each other and think of each other as ignoramuses. (More likely)
B. One side will join the other. (Less likely)
C. We will all be banned for not following debate etiquette.

I hope that those who can not stand other religions at least act kindly towards the followers of that religion.

"How can we be just in a world without mercy and merciful in a world without justice?"
 48yrs • F •
gina is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
just another tool to control

"WHY"
 64yrs • M •
I will honestly admit that for the most part - I don't know what to believe, because there are far too many questions than answers.

But it bothers me and always will, those who believe they have all the answers who question nothing.

64yrs • M •
Chaz321 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I have always wondered where muslims who say 'do you belive what they say on TV' are from, because i live in the UK and almost everything about Islams which is on TV is actually in their faour and represents it as a kind, misunderstood religion, obviously there are programmes going undercover in mosques, but that is not beign anitislam, when there are preachers saying the west must be destroyed and christians are evil in some mousqe in london what do you expect. esspecially since the majority of immigrents have come in the last 50 years, you must allow for adjustment, im sure if thousands of white christians went into Pakistan then it would be a damm big shock , personally Islan is my least favourite religion, but this hasnt be promoted by TV propaganda, and i think the actual basis of Islam is kind but it has been mutated into something evil, yes there are some muslims who follow its true nature, but most dont, and no i am not being arrogrant, i have found this through my own experiences,,,, might as well tell one of the most shocking, after the 9/11 attacks there was a gril at my school praying at her locker, obiously this is abit wierd so we asked what she was praying about, and she said, she was praying for allah to save bin ladens life, obviously we went abit sick at this and then she told us all her family did it and she had been told to at her mosque, now this girl was far from stupid, but you have to think what kind of information is being pumped into these children when smart girls think its ok to pray for a terroirsts life and then tell people about it as if its normal, and if thats not fucked up, then what is.

"You Dont Need Eyes To See, You Need Vision"
 64yrs • M •
This might surprise you, but Jewish, Christian and Muslim teaches to pray for your enemies.

If you truly hate somebody and you pray for them, trust me, you will feel better and your life will be better.

Osama may have had nothing at all to do with 9/11, he just took the blame as he was instructed and for that he is protected from any attacks from us.

I find it so strange that because of 9/11 the man accused is never captured and we go to war against a country who is innocent and when anyone complains, someone says, remember 9/11.

It that retarded or what?

Do you know what Islam means? - Page 5
  1    2    3    4    5  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy