Attempt to get a new car for your spouse -- it'll be a great trade! - Beatleboy182
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Society

User Thread
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Ana Rpo is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Society
What is it for you? It's structure, how is the world divided into societies... Whatever but let's talk about society

"In the sea of ilutions and frustations that life is, some swim and some drown"
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
groups within society tend to be very important to people. whether it be a church group, a business group, or even your own family group. stuctural fuctionalism is very important in society, but for me personally, i am more interested in social interactionism. i have never been fond of any particular groups, i dont feel attached to work or school, or even my family at the moment. i am very disconnected from society. but put me in front of a single person and i can talk for hours. i love getting to know people on an individual basis. groups merely insight sheepism, everyone does what they are suppose to without question in groups... it irritates the hell out of me, but i find myself doing it too. it just happens somehow.

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that [bastard_earth] is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Society for me, as a definition I suppose is the majority, their common ways of life and thinking that unites them all, if you can find any sense in that. Not in my intellectual mode at the moment unfortunately. But I know what you mean Wyote, and I can relate too. I too feel very disconected from society, from the few friends that I have and my family. Its mainly because my way of thinking and lifestyle is often viewed as eccentric. Maybe I've more sanity than most...then again, maybe not!...jesus thats depressing...

"Never love anything enough that you cannot bare to see it die"
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that wholly is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
society is the physical maifestation of an evolutionary drive to create a collective unconscious in an attempt to transmit the human experience beyond the temporal confines of individual and generational life. or not.

"dont got one"
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that UnderDawg is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
"society is the physical maifestation of an evolutionary drive to create a collective unconscious in an attempt to transmit the human experience beyond the temporal confines of individual and generational life. or not."

It could always be a block of cheese. Society may tell you otherwise, but don't listen. They are full of bullshit.

"My drum skills > Your drum skills"
Society
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy