Sometimes I wonder if I am just a twisted figment of my friends overactive imaginations. - Cheriss
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Not all Muslims are terrorists,so end your hatred! - Page 4

User Thread
 39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that etherealmeekle is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
That works for most people groups. I have met people who still hate the Germans because of Hitler.

"Speak out, even if what you have to say is unpopular"
 35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
attolia- how about number three.
3. how about the main reason why muslims are hated is because the gruop that blew up the trade senters was muslim. huh? how about because the alkida, the biggest terroization known to the general public, is a muslim group. think that has anything to do with it? just maybe? come on, be more realistic. people are prejudice, thats just they way it is.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
The idea that skin colour is the single reason behind the hatred of Muslims is ludicrous. Keep the same scenario of 9/11 but instead say the Jews did it. The same common fear would reach the people. People are racist of brown people out of fear. They fear that they could blow up the taxi they're driving or bus they're driving. The fear is mostly confusion due to the lack of knowledge of the real Muslim faith.

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
 35yrs • M
it may be completly ridiculous but it is the truth.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 46yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MJClone is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Cracker_Jones it's not an idea it's the truth. People are not racist of brown people; small minded, narrow viewed, cold hearted, idots are racist. When you look at a Pakistan do you automaticly assume they are muslim or does it ever cross your mind that they maybe chrisitian. Try being a minority go to an environment where you don't belong and watch how you get judge baised soely on your outward apperance and which skin color will gravitate towards you first.

"what if I'm a clone?"
 36yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Attolia is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Isn't it amazing that any terrorist act upon this country is always reportedly commited by a Muslim? Somehow, no other country or group of people hate the US. That's impossible. I mean, who could hate the US, right? Not the Vietnamese whose country was destroyed by the US, not the Japanese, who had not one but 2 atomic bombs kill hundreds of thousands of civilians, and certainly not any European country that is competing with the US for $. NO, dear God, no.

And isn't it odd that whenever a supposedly Muslim does something wrong, he/she is labeled as a Muslim and not as a Canadian or Egyptian or Korean? Hey, remember Timothy McVeigh, the man who was charged with the Oklahoma bombing? Was he a Christian terrorist or just a bad guy? Or right, there is no such thing as a Christian terrorist because Islam is the only religion in the world that people use as political weapons.

And who tells us that the terrorists are Muslim? Oh right....the CIA through the mouth of FOX tv. Those two groups are just so honest to Americans.

How many of you know Islam and Muslims enough to even pass a judgement on them?

"How can we be just in a world without mercy and merciful in a world without justice?"
 35yrs • M
you completly missed the point. i was saying they are justified in being paraniod and you need to except that. i have a muslim freind named allen. i would have never even considerd him a terrorist.

the oklahoma city bombinig was done by an american, i think.

36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Cynic-Al is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
the reason that the "muslim" terrorists are labelled as such, is because they commit the attrocities in the name of islam, or at least so they claim. other countries and religions do have terrorists, there was (and still is to a lesser extent) trouble in northern ireland as one group wants to be independent from britain, and the other gorup wants to remain linked. the two groups have religious affiliations, one is mainly protestant, and the other mainly catholic, and it was reported that they were fighting because of religious differences but most of it was because of politics, and the two were not linked as our government is secular. in the muslim world, though, islam and the state are the same group, their terrorists believe that they are oging to heaven because of their acts. that is why they are msulim terrorists. as for the fact that the bombings etc are blamed on them, that would be because they claim responsibility for them, and also because those terrorist cells are the who we are currently at war with, and therefore the people who are most likely to be attacking america or britain.

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
 36yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Attolia is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
i was saying they are justified in being paraniod and you need to except that.

So does that mean that I am justified in believing that a black man dressed in baggy clothes is a gangster and wants my money just because a lot of rap videos portray violence?

"How can we be just in a world without mercy and merciful in a world without justice?"
 35yrs • M
unfurtunatly, yes.

39yrs • M •
quote:
How many of you know Islam and Muslims enough to even pass a judgement on them?

This is an interesting point. Part of what makes people groups intimidating is the fact that they remain closed off. I knew very few Muslim people and I find that I can walk down the street and get nervous looks from older Muslim people. I also know that some Muslim parents tell their kids to stay away from white people. I realize this isn't true of all of them but it shows you that the fear is two sided. We fear them fearing us because we do not get to know each other it seems we all assume our fears are true.

34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that spiderz is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
im pakistani, im muslim, im female. im not a terrorist. i cover wear my hair and body. no i do not hav a strapped bomb under my dress. but the sad fact is this. i may feel upset when ppl hate me or feel scaredof me. or spit on me screaming. allah akbar( god is great) but i do not blame them. my mum has warned me b4 not 2 walk next 2 black ppl coz she has been attacked by a group of them and when she ses one she thinks that the same thing will happen. now even as a kid i ignored wat she sed, i new black ppl werent all lyk dat. now wen ppl see on tv all da tym dat mustafa this and abdullah that is blowing up sumthin or the otha they will automatically think, oh my gosh. watz rong wid dese evil ppl. and wen they see a gud muslim. that is wat they will see. a sick person, willing 2 kill children. nothin i cud say cud really change pplz views. wat can i say. islam literally means peace. that the actuall religion does not allow suicidal bombings. as it is cold murder. murder. the fact remains, that small things make quite an influence on ppl. and not all ppl are willing 2 go out there and see we aint all lyk dat.

"There is a thin line between bravery and stupidity"
 39yrs • M •
quote:
and not all ppl are willing 2 go out there and see we aint all lyk dat.

And the ones who are willing may not be able. It works both ways. If people don't want to be hated then they shouldn't hate other people.

36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Cynic-Al is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I have to go back here to a post that i saw a page back, about the only muslims putting themselves in the forefront are the ones against the west. Over here in britain, there has been at least one muslim political group who were talking bout taking over this countries government and putting it all to sharia law, they arent terrorists, but tehy can go f@ck themselves if they think they are ruling here. its not even a religious thing, it is technically invasion entering a country and attempting to take it over if they. That scares me, to me that seems like they think we are unfit to rule ourselves and that we are just there to provide them with money and a home while they prepare to take us over. want sharia law they can move somewhere that has it. for a large percentage, they move here cause of oppression under sharia law. i know not all of them think like that, indeed the muslims i have met dont think like that at all. unfortunately it is the ones who do, and the terrorists who make the news.

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
 64yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that okcitykid is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
(I didn't read thru all the posts so I don't know if this was said already)

Not all terrorists are muslim.

I remember 9/11 and they read this note that said those who sacrifice themselves in the cause of ali or whatever - will go to to heaven and have like 24 virgins.

I started reading the Koran because I wanted to see if that was really in there believing that it was not.

Now I'm thinking that the whole thing was made up, there was no such note, it was probebly made up, possibly by our own government.

Someone on Air America was saying Bush should just give Osama Ben Ladin a cabnet seat and just be honest about the whole deal.

Its all about profits. Profits above all honesty, truthfulness and life itself. We will create whatever reality is profitable and the stock market will say, behold, it is good, and so it is.

"A fool says I know and a wise man says I wonder."
Not all Muslims are terrorists,so end your hatred! - Page 4
  1    2    3    4    5  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy