Most people who say violence is not the answer never gave it a chance - think4yourself
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Same Sex Marriage Should Be Legalized Worldwide! - Page 3

User Thread
 400yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that poser exposer is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I am gay and love all gay men in the world.

"i hate cRap!"
[  Edited by Restless Mind at   ]
 37yrs • F •
dbb is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
well i get an uncomfortable feeling about "same sex marriges" I do beleive it is unatural. what are we doing to ourselfs, is what i think. There are alot of bad thing out there but this is one that is about to accepted. I agree about the whole "mental sickness" idea. it is our business who we are in bed with..

38yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that neuterdbynature is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
look straigth people miss use marriage, so many divorces, marriages which last a few month to even hours. Its all become a joke to some straight people why not let gays and lesbians have a crack at messing up marriage. why should straight people have all the fun.....

And 730, although the purpose of sex, when it all comes down to it, is creating life look at all the abandoned children out there. Kids who are abused and not cared for why should people like that be allowed to procreate if they them selves do not take responsibility over the life that they[people] have created. Gay and Lesbians adobt. they take in those children who aren't cared for and raise them as their own. If they want to get married and start a family why shouldn't they...
*Food For Thought*

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
 35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that MizzXplicit is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
k for those who are STILL hating on gays and lesbians u need to grow up. those days are over. its called "understanding of modern times". so tell me exactly wat is wrong with gays? i could argue you until ur death. muahahaha.
let them be. its just like interracial marriages. people thought it was "wrong" and "sick". now the world is one big fat mix. everyone will be beige one day.
Homosexuals are not sick and twisted they are simply HAPPY. somethign that most people in the world today are not. so let them b happy.

"how.empty.of.me.to.be.so.full.of.you"
 64yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that okcitykid is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Its about freedom of religion. If a gay or lesb ian couple wishes to marry and a priest, preacher or minister is willing to marry them, then so be it. In the name of freedom.

I truly believe that marriage is a religious thing. In the name of seperation of church and states how can the state dictate such marriages as null and void.

"A fool says I know and a wise man says I wonder."
 57yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that wildstang is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
why would anyone in thier right mind want to get married gay or otherwise? marriage is the #1 cause of divorce you know.

"just the facts"
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that St. Jimmy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
marriage is the #1 cause of divorce you know.

What's the #2 cause??

Seriously, though, i think it's shameful that even though, everyone is taught that they should never discriminate against someone based on race, or gender, it perfectly OK to discriminate based on sexual preference.

"He who does not question is lost."
 37yrs • M •
jt1314 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
i agree that same sex marriages should be legalized. by stopping such actions and prohibiting the legalization of gay marriages is an infringement of human rights.

have a look at the link below and vote for your stance on this issue. you can also listen to what others think about it. make sure you vote!

http://www.gay2share.com/haveyoursay_portal.php?

64yrs • M •
I couldn't find a question on legalized gay marriage, it took me to "should gay couples be allowed to adopt?"

I answered "I don't know" I would have to know all the details before giving my aye or nay on it. Unfortunately you have perverts who pretend to be gay in hopes to be protected under gay rights while they pray on younger children of the same sex.

Though it may be true that if gay and lesbians were sociably acceptable you wouldn't have so much of the perversion, as it is a product of denial and denial a product of non acceptance, but until that gets worked out, innocence must be protected. And I¡¯m not saying no, I would just have to know all the details.

42yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jimbobby is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I saw some homosexuals on tv news complaining about G W Bush's views on same sex marriage and I thought: am I going mad?

Of course you can't have same-sex marriages. It undermines the whole point of marriage, the concept that two people can form a stable unit in which children can be conceived and raised. Arguing that homosexuals should be allowed to mary is as silly as me being a modern day Billy Elliot; I was born with the grace of a disfigured elephant, so I can't be a ballerina.

Bill Gates isn't going to win a beauty competition. A disabled person isn't going to be a fire fighter. And homosexuals are'nt meant to marry. Get over it.

But it seems its me that's going to have to get over it because thats the way opinion seems to be going.

"Only gay people have quotes to look good"
 64yrs • M •
All of your logic might convince you that gay couples should not get married. That is fine for you.

But what is fine and logical for you should not be forced on everyone else.

I still believe in the American ideals though I have no country at this time.

But I say, give me liberty or give me death. Everybody should be allowed to be themselves, have their own beliefs and live their own beliefs.

Dictatorships are for the dogs. It might be ok for you now while the rules seem to be on your side, but just imagine if that dictator was gay or lesbian, if you have the mind to fathom that.

42yrs • M •
lol. This is my opinion - not forced - just stated. Surely in a free democracy voicing your opinion is one of the most importat things?

Or maybe not...perhaps if I don't like something I should shut up and allow them to do it - hey mr burglar; see my garden - come in take what you want - is that what you want to do? Ahh tat's fine - that's your freedom dude - there's a nice car in the garage too - take it for a spin if you like.

No actually - thats not fine and its not logical - but you say what's fine and logical for me might not be for everyone else and I shouldn't force these ideas on them. Now I'm confused...so I was right- I don't call the police because I'm to have no conviction in my opinions - so mr. burglar takes away my car which I worked hard for. Hooray!

quote:
Everybody should be allowed to be themselves, have their own beliefs and live their own beliefs.

I don't think you thought this through? If you did - though I'll give you credit your not that daft - I want to be a mass murderer - I believe mass murdering is the way forward. You may as well give the minority control over the majority- all the major gangs would love you for this idea.

Ok; lets allow gay couples to marry.

Dave the bully beats Fred the wussy. Have you been to school? If Fred has two uncles or two daddies that kid is going to have an even harder time at school. This is great news for Dave. And all the other kids find it funny too. Dave's upbringing gets work and he grows up unhappy. Dave is too unhappy to think abot that freedom. Now, admittedly, it may be that in some cases two homosexual people may be better at upbringing than two straight people - but if 1000 lions with big teeth- and a pace that seems a little unfreindly- start chasing me now I'm not going to pay attention to the 50 lions that seem to be ok.

The world that I live in - this one called earth where there's people and trees and jackass - tends to tell me that if you have two good stable parents then your kid will be just fine. That's what works. I cant believe I'm having this conversation, but still - like I said - I'm the one increasinglg in the minority. I wonder what nightlife there is on Mars?

35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that washingmypirate is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
It is here in the UK. I don't really have an opinion. I think homosexuality is rather quite disgusting, but if thats what people want to do then why should anyone stop them?

"Shengising Nugget"
 42yrs • M •
Homosexuality should not be *stopped*. For one reason its natural in nature and doesn't seem to harm anyone.

You condone the behaviour that most productive and dissaprove of the behaviour that is least productive. And if you need a lesson on what is productive go here:

www.therapistfinder.com - yes that really is a website

Like I said Bill Gates wouldn't win a beauty contest so he shouldn't enter a beauty contest. That doesnt mean we get rid of Bill Gates.

Marriage is for a stable unit where you raise and *conceive* children. The kids know where they came from and can continue going forward rather than asking questions about the past and present - how simple is that? Don't rid the world of gays - but we shouldn't think they should marry.

64yrs • M •
Jimbobby, I feel I need to dumb this down for you into simpler terms that you won't confuse with mass murders and robbers.

If you don't believe in gay marriage, then don't be gay and don't marry a gay, but please don't try to convince me that because YOU think it is wrong for gays to marry that there should be a law that supports YOUR belief.

I believe that if a person is gay and they fall in love with another gay person and they wish to marry and a priest, minister, rabbi or other religious clergy volunteers to marry them, why should there be a law against it. It's a religious thing and according to the constitution that so many seem fit to shred, the state does not dictate religion.

Same Sex Marriage Should Be Legalized Worldwide! - Page 3
  1    2    3    4  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy