This is the only life you've got - Bob Yow Z!
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Is It Possible To Not Judge Someone? - Page 2

User Thread
 36yrs • M •
PawnPuppeteer is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
You can't help but judge people. People naturally have an opinion.

"Play life like Chess"
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
The question has room for varying contexts, there is a perfectly healthy, natural, and even necessary sizing up, assessing.

A judgement is a conclusion, a premature assessment sometimes, but its just a collection of accumulated data up to a given point, data influenced by perception and personal experience in which an assumption or guess is derived.

The thing that I've noticed, is that most judgements are true for everbody at some point or another, this happens because people have in them all facets of human nature, some come out at different times for different reasons.

Honest men lie, punctual people will be late, defensiveness, grumpiness, happiness is all experienced and acted upon to varying degrees at varying junctures in response to varying circumstances.

That and we act like other people and often emulate behaviors.

I just feel there is a difference between being arrogant or attempting clairvoyance in thinking you know who a person is and why, as opposed to simply gathering and attempting to understand a persons looks, atttitude, and actions, which again is both natural and necessary.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 64yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that okcitykid is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
No - I think we just think the worst of people, it is our nature. We should try not - especially me. I think I'm the worst at that.

"A fool says I know and a wise man says I wonder."
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
In that respect, that tends to deal with people's moods or context of thought.

Everyone has and does things that are wrong, we are all guilty of lying and whatever else and everybody tends to do some good too, some more than others.

The thing is, the worst is always there, so is the best, what your more concerned with at a given time plus a person's current demeanor will dominate your judgements.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 64yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that okcitykid is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Very true - it isn't about them, even though you might think it is, it's really all about you.

"A fool says I know and a wise man says I wonder."
Is It Possible To Not Judge Someone? - Page 2
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy