"The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Excerp: 9/11 Conspiracy Theories - Page 3

User Thread
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Somehow I forgot to re mention about current available evidence and tower collapses is the major point of building 7, it is completely rediculous that this building fell into a pile of rubble from a 8 hours or so of minimal to at best medium fire damage, again no steel structured building has ever fallen from fire, certainly not into a giant dust cloud and pile of neatly layered rubble, only reserved for demolitions, which the owner admits to, somehow without legal backlash in a interview documentary, he admits they "pulled" they building, in demolitions terms, as referred to numerous times in relation to this very incedent by workers and fire fighters, pull means to bring down a building with demolitions.

How does that fit with what you've ever heard. Buildings fell because terrorists hit them with planes is what I heard, but buildings brought down by demolitions is now what I've seen and heard. Someone is lying, but even the video evidence show demolition destruction of buildings, including the twin towers.

If you look for it you can find slow motion close up footage of the towers, when the second plane hits you can see numerous explosions in the first tower, I think they were all from the point of the original plane impact up, for referrence.

The other key point to remember is how long it takes all the structures to fully collapse, less than ten seconds, all of them, that is beyond a phenomena, near exact free fall time.

Then just for kicks remind yourself of the fate of the evidence, destroyed, melted down, sent to china. China even ended up apparently refusing any more once they learned what it was.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 46yrs • M
Here's some tourist footage from in and on top of one of the towers pre 9/11, too bad its not higher quality, but its still quite a sight.

http://www.freepressinternational.com/top_wtc.html

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 46yrs • M
These are important and highly related, if nothing else you need to be aware of why some would claim that Pearl Harbor was both known and allowed to happen, and that complicity if not invovlement was a part of the claimed accidental attack on USS Liberty by Israeli's.

Pearl Harbor
http://sf.indymedia.org/uploads/sacrificeatpearlharbor.ram

Attack on USS Liberty
http://sf.indymedia.org/uploads/libertypart1.ram
http://sf.indymedia.org/uploads/libertypart2.ram

46yrs • M
I sure hope some of you are looking into some of this stuff, I'm not even getting any bashing arguments or anything.

46yrs • M
Pearl Harbor, American Engineered Disaster. Traitors in the White House.

COMMISSIONS AND COVERUP
Two and only two courts of law have decided the issue of whether FDR and Washington or the commanders in Hawaii were responsible for the Pearl Harbor disaster. Both the Navy Court and the Army Board found Washington guilty. Courts determine ultimate truth.
NAVY Court of Inquiry
!!!Top Secret ARMY Board Report!!! (30K), Oct, 1944, "Now let us turn to the fateful period between November 27 and December 6, 1941. In this period numerous pieces of information came to our State, War, and Navy Departments in all of their Top ranks indicating precisely the intentions of the Japanese including the probable exact hour and date of the attack. " In response to this report, Marshall offered his resignation - the sign of a guilty conscience. Marshall testified at the MacArthur hearings that he considered loyalty to his chief superior to loyalty to his country.
JOINT CONGRESSIONAL COMMITTEE on the Investigation of the Pearl Harbor Attack, Nov 15, 1945 to May 31, 1946, proved that there had been so much reversion of testimony, coverup and outright lies that the truth would have to wait until all Pearl Harbor records were declassified.
Most of the conspirators were military men, all men of FDR's own choice, men who only followed orders and FDR never delegated authority. Stark, in answer to charges that he denied IQ to Hawaii, publicly offered a Nuremberg defense in August 1945 that everything he did pre-Dec 7, 1941 was on FDR's orders. The handful of military men in DC responsible for the disaster at Pearl Harbor were directly under the control of FDR and were later promoted and protected from investigation; promoted with FDR's full knowledge that they were responsible for not warning Hawaii. On the record, Intelligence tried to warn HI scores of times but were prevented by FDR's men.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
---------
http://www.geocities.com/Pentagon/6315/pearl.html

46yrs • M
I hope people realize that the idea of a powerful and hidden force of terrorism across the globe is a giant CONSPIRACY THEORY, one who's actual evidence, rather than white house claims (which were not supported by the sources of intelligence from which they derived these claims), always point towards another conpiracy theory, one that no one in any posistion of authority, and even most citizens aren't willing to even fathom let alone properly investigate.

I have yet to see any investigative reporting that supports the official 9/11 story without relying on White House claims, that again, have been proven to be wrong and even lies.

46yrs • M

"There exists a shadowy Government with its own Air Force, its own Navy, its own fundraising mechanism, and the ability to pursue its own ideas of national interest, free from all checks and balances, and free from the law itself."-- Senator Daniel K. Inouye, during the Iran Contra Hearings and former chair, U.S. Senate MKULTRA-era hearings in 1977

46yrs • M
There Is No World Conspiracy?
- People who believe that there is no major world conspiracy which involves a small number of people manipulating humanity through a hierarchical structure of control toward a New World Order, all have one identical factor in common. They have, in actual fact, not looked genuinely into the abundance of well-researched information on world conspiracy to see if there is one! -
- by David Icke -

46yrs • M
Theories are unproven, most stuff I look at is public information, this means it is not theory.

46yrs • M

40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
those mostly look like smoke plumes and not "explosions" to me. i can see why it could raise suspicision, but it really doesnt look out of the ordinary to me.

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 46yrs • M
With demolition charges you don't normally see large explosions, you usually see dust clouds, because they are generally imbedded in columns.

There were far too many "smoke plumes" simultanously erupting over too spread out of an area for anything to do with the left over fire.

The only thing of natural origin I can think of is from some pressure from the 2nd planes explosion.

However, none of this speculation matters.

Those tower were designed to withstand being hit by jetliners.

No steel building has ever collapsed due to fire. EVER. Building 7 has no excuse what so ever, none.

The owner even admitted on camera that they "pulled' it. And I've heard tapes of the people working talking about pulling it.

And there are numerous tapes of Giuliani and others getting warned of buildings "going to come down" before they do.

And even if the the towers were going to come down because of unexpected reasons, it is completely impossible for them to fall at near the speed of gravity's pull, impossible, without demolition charges. And they certainly wouldn't create as much dust as they did, this is all effects of basic demolition, which is perfectly visible when watching building 7 fall.

There is a man offering $100,000 to anyone who can scientifically disprove the demolitions answer. He is the millionare who spent 3 million in advertising in New York that 9/11was a scam.

Now Zogby has a poll that stated a couple months back that 50% of New Yorkers believe that the government was involved or at fault.

40yrs • M •
well im certainly no demolitions expert. charge blasts that i have seen before have always looked more dramatic than those though... but perhaps they were smaller ones for that reason, as well as well placed. just one more thing to build on the numorous foibles of the 9/11 case.

46yrs • M
What do you think about building 7?

No plane hit that, it fell in a manner only ever witnessed through demolitions, produced a fine powder that laced the city (along with the towers of course), that only demolitions create. It fell in upon itself like only demolitions can do with its walls layering the top of the rubble.

Thats takes serious math and work, not a fire.

40yrs • M •
you could chalk it up to some sort of freak accident (like the media said), but the fine powder makes me really question things. plus if it was a freak accident, it would have fallen much differently... no matter the circumstances.

Excerp: 9/11 Conspiracy Theories - Page 3
  1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy