Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Pro Life vs. Pro Choice - Page 3

User Thread
 35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
am i the only one that still has faith in humanity?

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 37yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Catnip48 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
You have to much faith.

35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
no such as long as i understand im might and am probably wrong. if it comes down to it i'll pull the trigger, but that doesn't meen i want to

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 48yrs • F •
haveaheart is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I think that everyone has the right to be born. No one should have the right to take that away. People think that they have the right to choose but the fact is that they already chose..they chose to have sex, and getting pregnant is the consequence. I saw pictures of aborted babies, and they are living beings. If they have a heartbeat...then they are alive. They do feel pain like we all do.

"Everyone has the right to be born."
 38yrs • M •
ryebread is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
im pro life.
i don't know why pro-chocie people don't see abortions as murder. you are killing an innocent lives. our first ammedment right is freedom of speech where is the freedom of speech for the litle ones. why are we depriving them of there right? where in the bill of rights does it say that only if u are out of the womb do u have these rights? and why do we discrimminate against them by not giving them there rights, everyone is quick to jump one someone else about what they did or said is dicrimination. why isn't this discrimination? can you answer me that. and why should abortions be linked with war they are two totally different subjects. im in the navy when i signed that dotted line i understood i could lose my life, everyone else that signed the dotted line also understood that they could also lose their lives, if not they are stupid. war isnt about killing people, yes i understand people my die and it is very sad, but war is about protecting the very thing everyone wants our rights and protection. if bill ciltion wasn't to busy worrying about geting some play in the oval office and did something about the bombings of our embassies and took care of the people behind it and all the other conflicts. bin laden wouldn't have tought hey the U.S. is getting laxed he probably wouldn't of had the balls to attack the twin towers. and we would be in iraq to today.

"live life to its fullist"
Pro Life vs. Pro Choice - Page 3
  1    2    3  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy