If we are all part of god, and god is in all of us, then why am I not in you? - dragonwing4d
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Circle of Life - Page 3

User Thread
 34yrs • M •
Kraytilius is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Yes, I do see how there's no point and how it's weird that people think that there has to be. I guess you missed the part when I said that. You did add more detail to the concept though. I also guess that you missed all the talk about how these feelings are subconscious, and how we don't need to be actually thinking about them for us to be thinking about them. I don't feel like explaining it further though. I think that if you don't get it by now...well, I don't know...I guess I could have the patience to try to explain if you really wanted for me to try, but unless so, I'm not gonna. I think that I've pretty much gotten all that I can out of this board or whatever these things are called. I'd like to thank you all for participating in the discussion. I now have a better idea as to what existence is, and all of this no longer depresses me so much. I don't feel like there needs to be a purpose to life, and plan to not think about it most of mine as I usually think right-brained. I think that I'm gonna start a new discussion about this system of beliefs that I'm developing, and really need help with because it's important to me.

35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Angel Of Death is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
one word- meditate, get to know about buddhisim, sufisim etc.

"I'll heal ur woundz I'll set u free, I m jesus christ on xtacy"
 55yrs • M •
blurearth is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
life is, huh- so many differences, so many beliefs- religion, science, fact or faith. some societies celebrate death, others mourn it. it is fact, that in life there will be death and yet it is the hardest thing for us to deal with, birth isnt certain, but death is- if there is a single topic that can broaden a persons mind (or shrink it), it would be life- we all know how life starts, male and female- without the 2, there would be no life- I have freinds whom are gay, at a profressional level, never coversing the topic of their sexual choice. although I dont believe in gay/lesnianism, I do believe in freedom of choice, its your life to with what you'd please, right or wrong- I dont feel that in life, there is a place for being gay, the belief or practice can only be passed on in mind, to extinct oneself- to be gay in my mind (as small as it is) is not contribute to life, rather take it away, to not allow your own unique genes to pass onto a new generation in your kin-

I m about to lose my last grandparent, although alive at time of writing this, she will not be leaving the hosp she is in. 89yrs, my family, a woman of strength, wisdom and kindness. a mentor to her 5 daughters and 2 sons, a role model for those about to step into her seat to become a great grandmother- Everything I am and everything I have can be owed to her and her kin leading to me and mine-

"looklistenlearn"
 34yrs • M •
Kraytilius is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I'm sorry to hear about your relative, and I'm curious about why you think that homosexuality is wrong. Would you mind explaining?

Circle of Life - Page 3
  1    2    3  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy